Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XJFARsiOeZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my gaymin laptop

Which version of the game IS that, anyway?

Hellnight

Can you play it on the comfy of your bed, fattie?
Thought so

I'm using Papa Dragoon.

Earliest public release I can find is from 2001, which isn't quite within the rules.

>all those scrubs with low fps
>meanwhile, sitting here with a 1080ti, Ryzen 1700x, 16GB RAM and a m.2 4xPCIe SSD

What are you, poor?

Not even the lewdest one.

That and I also suck at it, both overhead and side scrolling areas. Also the towns are ugly as sin let's be honest.

Thread link?

I'm making an Akko Kagari character, in having troubles deciding which hair to use, suggestions?

Of wait, that was PS2 by googling "playstation fireworks game". I'm an idiot.

Because you're a fucking idiot with shit taste. SA is clearly objectively superior to anyone other than 80s nostalgiafags.

>DHA Menad
>rare

may you feed secret lovers to the dogs in the afterlife.

rip.

hotfix fucking when

He just does the smash forward when I come towards him and up when I'm in the air. Always seems to hit me before I get him

They just message the guy who runs the playlist on Youtube

I want to eradicate women

Castlevania? Ghouls and Ghosts? Those are nice games, but not even CLOSE to greatest of all time. Really seems to me you're just saying that because they're old, not because they're good. Both are just too flawed.

I remember when this board wanted the NES mini. They are releasing that one by the way. Next summer.

For years I was convinced there had to be a movie and always looked for it.

Need that Tange money

This.

Naoto is great in all playthroughs

>guy goes 71 - 19 as support in a round of conquest
>brags at the end
>immediately leaves
Yeaaaahhh.

source? I think I'll be all down for Dogfight assuming it disallows missiles.

>you-died.com
i refuse to click this meme name link

Doujin
Qudans
JDCR
Chanel

Who will win?

Not everyone is a Katt fag, Kattfag

>We hope that, over time, we can touch on many of the key aspects of the sandbox
>over time

was looking into it but it was filled with turret sections and looked like shit.

there's nothing after this until summit

that reminds me, does refunding the champs pack still allow you to keep everything?

Can you play it on the comfy of your bed, fattie?
Thought so

I don't really care about rank either, but it's to the point that I'm just useless in Ranked now.

Can Quest Warrior be secretly good/ ok in this meta?

friendship ended with GTAV
snapmatic is my new best friend

I'm not very far in.

Djinn is fucking me up at the moment.

Confirmed sheltered kiddo who never worked a public service job in his life. There's a reason they say that /pol/ is always right, you know?

>le /pol/ boogeyman

theres a second protagonist after you complete the game

Whats this from?

I'll give this a bump, since this actually sounds like a somewhat fun idea.

Com as in computer. Only an idiot would use the japanese pronounciation of an english word.

There's also Mizar's Raceway iirc.

That's Survival Horror in general though

What do Tasteless and Artosis even do most of the time? They only work 3-4 days a week at most.

How much do they make?

my stuff is packed up cause i moved but this is the most recent photo if my stuff sorry about the shit pic

A microcosm.

I have almost 20 of them.

My wife

with our cumsocks

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fantasy Strike

I'm scared about IMT vs GAM

It's very fucking buggy. You can't even chose or modify a ship in ac. QT in crusader is screwed up. The new cockpits all suck except for the Sabre and prospector. And the super hornet is still the best ship in the game.

Yes.

sauce

Tons of works have Star Wars exist in them as movies though.

why is mage such an utterly and incredibly unfun class to play against

every single time i hear versus jaina i just want to not play that match at all

Why are you using a crafting optimizer at level fucking 21?

Not if I have to pay for a sub.

>WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA I DON'T LIKE THIS POPULAR GAME
>I'M A SNOWFLAKE
Fuck off

What is the best Splash art and why is it Blood moon Diana?

What's the point of trophies if not to show them off to random strangers online who could care less? You'll unhide them

I thought snes9x gx was mediocre? How does it compare to real hardware?

Tales of symphonia 2

>this picture has been around since like 2001-2 to make nintendo manchildren of that era
>Iwata is fucking dead now

The Japanese voice acting is better but the script is more generic power of friendship bullshit so I actually prefer the English version.

user are you okay?

How is mahoyo awful
The only part I didn't like was how Aoko beat Touko, but the rest was perfectly fine

No SC1 mirror can be as bad as HotS ZvZ.

No AOE CC, no kill pressure early, ADC's cleanse/QSS/mikael's his slow

Kippu's, hands down.

>Relax, this'll just sting a little. What's a moment of pain in exchange for eternal pleasure?

Literally the cause of my femdom fetish

No, Death Egg is not the end of the road.

Erina is looking extra cute in that trailer.

Cynics might say that with monthly nerfs, they can now safely make overpowered cards and not care a bit about it

Thanks, that's what I figured I just never played OG Xbox much pretty much just Fable and Halo so I wasn't sure and there's a huge amount of multi plats I didn't play from that gen that I wanna get around to

I remember lots of ads for Take no Prisoners in magazines.

youtu.be/XJFARsiOeZk

D-Pad looks annoying though

guild missions today

>all that trash
Discovered zsnes yesterday?

That's actually pretty cheap. What are maintenance, fuel and storage costs for something like that?

Yuri is the best

>bet 500 on Kaito
>the fucking organizers gave him space aids in secret, so he literally had no chance to win

Boy am I fucking glad this series is over

Spyro 1 is garbage

Of course it's true. It's probably an algorithm similar to what Netflix uses. It spies on your playing habits and makes recommendations.

From what i remember on nightmare you can't recharge energy weapons so m4 attachments lose a big chunk of their viability.
And snail magazine is not that far into the Dryfield anyway.

>Chris "Fandango" Redfield.

Personally, I hope we get an emergency all day maintenance so we get a quarter-costume worth of diamonds in compensation.

git gud

King of Fighters. It's Mai Shiranui. Come on user.

i want to be useful but also want to look good. dropped sets always better than crafting sets :(