/digi/ - Digimon General

Repetitive Image Edition.

Previous: Digimon Links has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 5, "Symbiosis", was released on 30th September. The sixth and final part, "Our Future", is to be released summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters also finished on the same date.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

first for Renamon

Second for Haruujin is a mental illness personified.

Third for the eternal greatest Digigirl: Mimi!

Be honest. Wouldn't you give up the entire world to be with the one you love?

4th for Haru is the cutest Digiboy to ever exist and he deserves to be loved eternally.

I have never loved anyone so I can say I would. Why do you think we are here? No person that was truly loved would be playing this shit.

You know I kinda wish Links had a fun story to followup on. Would be pretty fun

rena a CUTE

Yes.

Maki is that you? Why are you posting pictures of gay children?

POST YOUR LINKZ ALINEATION

pls respond
It is kind of trash. I wanted a railway through the middle with buildings on each side. But I can't rotate the train so it went to hell.

When are they giving out daily rewards

Fuck.

Save your digistones, you NEED to have at least 100 DS to roll an event chip for participating in said event.

Don't bother wasting DS on mega gacha, they're crap and you can get +4 easily in 1-2 month with careful planning.

PERSONA

100 for ONE Event chip? Thats a bit extreme isnt it?

If we do get advent quests once a week, which day are they gonna drop?

>Awakening Missions
>Clear Advent Quest on Easy
>I have already done all the Advent missions and it won't unlock until they update with new ones I can beat
Fuck this shit.

>tfw this is the only awakening mission I've had for over 24 hours now

If you had to rank the Appmon characters from best to worst how would you rank them? My list,

Eri>Rei>Astra>Yuujin>Haru(Yuujin was originally right behind Eri before it was eventually revealed everything he ever said or did was preprograme by leviathan)

Is there no way to level up your garden?
I'm swimming in babies.

What the shit? I actually hated Yuujin before the reveal. He felt like a bland mary sue. Once it was revealed that was the intention of Leviathan and episode 52, he instantly became my second favorite character, right after Rei.

But yes Haru deserves the bottom slot. All he cares about is robo cock and nothing else.

>we are letting Bamco get away with having a mobage that charges 2 0 0 ingame premium currency units for a multi-pull when most mobages will do it for 100
>only gives 2 premium currency per stage
>it for a not-as-popular anime on top of that
>very few “opening week” events

WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS

>everything he ever said or did was preprograme by leviathan
Did someone not watch the last episode?

Because Digimonfags are battered house wives that are desperate for any sort of love from an abusive husband. This is why Haru is the perfect representative of the fans, he is all of us.

Because we are starving for new stuff, and they know it. A starving man would resort to eating rats and worse.

This is better than what it was like during launch week on the JP version

FUCK YOU STINGMON WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING FAST AND WHY DOES YOUR SPECIAL DO SO MUCH DAMAGE AND WHY DO YOU ALSO HAVE SLEEP

>This is why Haru is the perfect representative of the fans, he is all of us.
But I'm not gay.

Technically you can get chip by individual 10 DS rolls, but the 100 DS one will give a guaranteed 1 event chip.

Who are you trying to kid, faggot?

Yuujin's brain was still wired to please haru in every way and accommodate his ever need. If anything the final episode is proof of that.

If Haru had chosen NO and chose to keep yuujin and let the world go, Yuujin would not have intervened. The only reason he did was because he saw Haru was in emotional distress during that scene and sacrificing himself was the best way to make Haru feel better.

I'm Mimisexual.

Any idea when they're going to implement chips in the international release?

Which brings up a good point?
Would Haru fix his brain to give him some freedom? However, if he does this, then he wouldn't be HIS YUUJIN.
And then the another issue comes up, if the ending was him alive, what if he was made human? Wouldn't that make him a human that essentially has no free will?

Goddamn interesting issues that Appmon was too immature to handle.

If Mimi wanted you to be gay, you would do it in a heartbeat, don't lie to me, queer.

Not like you have a choice, I mean it is Mimi.

Probably in 1-2 months. Gotta make those clueless newbies spending all of their DS on mega gacha first.

She does get everything she wants, true.

Jou and Koushiro must be relieved she's never tried that on them.

So they're using things like "Omegamon" but also things like "Megagargomon"
I wish they'd make up their minds

They use Sleipmon and Omegamon but use Gallantmon, Creepymon and Machinedramon

It was really bad in N0, where you had both "Omnimon" and "Omegamon Zwart D", and really, really stupid shit like an NPC Kaiser Greymon (referred to as such by his textbox) referring to himself in his dialogue as "EmperorGreymon"

You wouldn't think it would be this hard for Bandai to use a fucking professional text parsing program

The English name for Omnimon has been retconned to Omegamon for years now.

Kaiser Greymon is what his friends call him.

Didn't they change Omnimon to Omegamon there to match with the new variations?
It's in the box art anyway

Daily bonus is up. At least in EU, I'm not sure how many servers there are.

All the international versions share a server.

>room owner has not put on 2x speed

>still two days to get Gaiomon

they fug'd?

>proper games still get love and attention
>Links might even compliment them as a model maker
>more money to the Digimon IP is always a good thing
>something to do while waiting for HaMe
I see no reason to be upset.

I think Bandai's starting to drop the dub names, but not every intern got the notice.

>it's a "brainlet wastes AP on a single target skill instead of letting me clear the wave with an AoE" episode

I wish. In some cases, they're doubling down. Like how Gaioumon was just called Gaioumon in CS, but in N0, they made up a new dub name for him (Samudramon) for no reason. Or how they continue to use "Creepymon" when no one likes it and no one gives a shit if they make religious references

Dude "gai" sounds like "gay" and I don't want my kids to look up to any darn homo monsters

My favorite is this one.

>dipshits don't use AP when are at peak 16/16 and are in round 2
Why do they do this shit?

>done all normal quests
>done all advent quests
Well shit, I guess there is nothing to do now but to grind evolution materials through coop.

Releasing without the Colosseum was a mistake

How to get Ulforce? I have seen quite a few fags with one.

They bought the welcome pack

What about Grey

Do we know if we're gonna get the special edition of HM?

Creepymon still urks me to this day.
Even at the height of Digimon popularity in the West, they barely changed his name in the dub, 02.

Why does it matter now when it is almost dead in the West?

>leader has a metalgreymon obviously
>I get enemy starmon down to 1/10
>waste AP on on signature move on it
>now do this twice

Should I waste 200 digistones on the megafest or should I wait for a better gatcha event?

>first mega is metaletemon
>garner another 200 stones
>platinumnumemon

Time to reinstall faggot.

Waiting is probably wise, it does seem like the typical newbie trap

Are the gatcha events in Japan usually better than this?

What the fuck are you supposed to use Link Points on? I have 9K and already have around 5 unevolved babies.

No idea, just speaking from the perspective of someone who has played mobile games before

How do I get bukkakemon?

I see. Thanks!

What is "Version Upgrade"? The app just tells me I have no applicable mons.

>do a last 10 roll before starting to save digistones for future events/rate ups
>get two fodder megas and a okuwamon with an AoE legacy skill lvl 5
I'm happy with this. Which mega is better to evolve okuwamon, GranKuwagamon or Diaboromon? I like both pretty much the same and I'll be able to exchange the vouchers in one day or two

Advancing your digi beyond +4. Only few digi can be version up at the moment in JP version, most of them are the crappy one (Minerva, Holydramon, Justimon, Dianamon) and few become an absolute monster at V2 (GranKuwagamon, Cherubimon, Vikemon)

Do you need to level up and raise friendship of digis before awakening or can you just reset them right away?

Is there a teir list?

just friendship

where do i get the other items needed for ultimate evolution and so on?

High tier evolutions material is gained from Daily events and Advent events.
Specific Mega materials are gained from specific Advent events, you also get vouchers now in the launch period.

Beelze, Belphe, Levia, Exa, Jes, single target Gankoo, fire AoE Magna, AoE Cranium, MarineAngemon, V2 GranKuwaga/Vike, RaveBM

Even if they reveal the ending or make movie/season 2, they'll never address it.

Konaka should have written Appmon. Shit like this is his specialty.

>they'll never address it
Still bugs me

For a moment as big as that was at the time, to never address it is ridiculous.

2 times actually. First with cameramon and then mienumon

Is there a chart of all the digivolutions out there?

>english guide is broken
Nice OP

For Links? Just use the one provided in-game. It is already filled.

>only useful things to upgrade with the regular currency is food and stamina
>during the upgrading process you can't harvest food
>enough money to upgrade it for forever
>will then never get food
There are so many weird choices made for Links I swear.

I guess we are supposed to assume it was a YJ Bot, since Knight was probably not in Japan at the time. Alternatively it was knight since Yuujin didnt have a driver yet.

Yeah, it's been like that for a while now, I think you're expected to use the internet wayback machine for it.

Which ones are the best megas to get from the vouchers right now?

Single target: Beelze, Jes, Gankoo
AoE: Lordknight, Cranium

I meant those get 7 vouchers for one mega fuel. and sadly not a single one of those you mentioned is on that list. They have the adventure megas, dark masters and some other mons. but no RK/DL