/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/

>Updated! PVP mode, Beast Tribes, Manderville, and more in 4.1 teasers.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_1

>Patch 4.06a Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

Previously:

why do drgs get the best armors in the game

I'm still angry

green cats

highlanders!

Goon cats

fujo thread!

ONLY fujos allowed to post

The Dark Knight quest chain is the only quest chain in which you get a love confession!

WAR you faggot.

Aerial superiority cats

i want a fujo gf

Come to Cerby, I'll help you cool down. With a swim

seconding this

blacksmith has one

Well those aren't real classes

that is where I am planning on transfering so but like i said moving all the gil is ANNOYING and I am too stubborn to leave it. maybe I will just buy a bunch of crap and try to resell it?

SEND HELP

They don't.

Anyone on Aether want to help with A3 normal? First time bonus? Please..... pf is up under No Bulli

because they are the coolest!
and have asts as their waifu!
and blms

Right, because they're jobs.

>DRK gets a love confession

Dropped. Not dark enough. I only love Blood.

toon cats

:think: cats

Ten > Ten > Ten > Ten > Ten > Ten

Thirding this!

t. Sidurgu

Spooky cats

cute

what is SE thinking with does bottoms giving them tattoo just above the crotch area!?

Do you mind that an ebin is copying your eye style?

>Emily
>Ebin

For the rank 1 sahagin, what is the dialogue females get? Novy muses to me that I should have recieved a bunch of eggs from the matriarch playing as a boy.

No, I posted how to set up the texture mods to do it, it would be silly to then be mad if someone actually used said information.

which one's edgier pls help

Where exactly?

Talking about flat

Left with rights mask

The sahagin beast tribe quests. They are near aleport. past the south gate. When you get 150 rep points a quest pops up asking you to clear out some fish people on a boat. When you do that and talk to a few people you return to the clutch and speak with their leader to complete the quest.

you will never be edgey cutie pie

You will lose out, but its the fastest way. I did the same to move to Balmung once. I just bought stuff I wouldnt normally, like orchestrian rolls and those primal wpns.

whats a meower...

thanks user

Some meme our local creeplord raim forced in the general some time ago.

you look cute when you're mad too

The Scarlet Bloodletter?
This is what I found on xivdb, and it looks familiar to what I got when I did it a while ago on a female character.
>I imagine a warrior of your ssstature would have much to impart to your hatchlings. Ah, but you shhhorewalkers do not lay eggs, correct?

Is it a repeatable quest or a rank-up quest? If its rank up then sadly I wouldn't be able to check.

How do you deal with someone with a mimic personality?

It's a rank up quest, so is probably on the money. Thanks.

Give them a treasure box to sleep in.

is that where they copy whoever they talk to? I see a lot of xivg people being like this

Kill yourself, they'll copy you shortly after

>everywhere online says to only buy gil from trustworthy sellers
>no one actually says which sellers are trustworthy

It's a normal thing to do retards, everyone does it to a degree. If you think it's an issue talk to them about it seriously.

You're taking a risk anyway so it really doesn't matter who you're buying from.

piss off, boxshitting tranny

Copying the lexicon and general habits of those you spend time around is normal human behavior. There have been numerous studies on this. It should only get worrisome if someone starts copying everything about you such as exact clothing choices, haircuts, piercings, tattoos, etc. Something as simple as a character in a video game is nothing to worry about unless they attempt to make an exact copy of it down to the glamours and dyes. Then you can start getting nervous.

keep the right glam pls

>Buying gil.

why are you on balmung now? didn't you transfer off to get away?

>will never receive an elezen matriarch's eggs

what am I even fighting for

Playerauctions.com

What are the best items for Expert Delivery? I.e. What is cheapest/easiest to obtain and give the most company seals?

>Extorting money from the mentally ill

dungeon items, or militia chokers

I miss erping with this cat.

Sushi gear if you’re lazy. 1200 ish a pop and you can run the dungeon half asleep while the tank pulls big and you AOE everything down.

Thanks. I'm trying to get company seals for my alt which is at level 47, so just needed some ideas.

Who's ready to harass a drunken highlander blacksmith, when is relic getting released anyways?

What would you do with them?

Sometime in 4.x. With Eureka being delayed until 4.2 or later I imagine the relic is tied with it.

I want to rub aphrodisiac into this duskwife's ears!

I haven't done that since around the time I started playing BDO, which was about half a year ago and cut off all betas when I met my GF and we started playing SB.

Old meme.

If you're interested in crafting, hit up those Daily GC Delivery missions. They give you a good amount of seals the higher you get, and loads of exp so its a twofer.

trannies are not girls

I'd fertilize and guard them fiercely. When they hatch I'd feed my Elezen spawn the best leaves from only the highest part of a tree.

She's a real woman. Not even from this place.

Sometimes I think about just going full whore milking betas of their cash by getting pics of my friends feet and sending them to the paypigs so they can beat off to it for money. But then I remember I have a conscious and it would weigh me down.

if you even considered doing something like that, you're a pretty awful person

xth for smile cats?

most of the ´primal weapons look like ASS though

FRAY is my BOYFRIEND

4 decides the job I stick with out of SAM, DRG, MCH and SMN.
I can't decide on my own so I'll leave it to you lads.

no smile cats
cats are for frowning
cats are ANGRY BALLS OF HATE

Who are u?

a job irl

user BTFO

4 ears on top REEEEEEEE I STILL HATE YOU

Fray is ME
So I'LL have to be your boyfriend

pls do not bully charr

I've hit a new low. Where do I buy gil safely?

Which one though?

The falcon mount is retarded

sunsluts are the worst and you have bird poo on your face clean it of you god damn whore

Playerauctions

>tfw you have a personal house, FC room, and apartment on Balmeme

I can’t wait to see all the salt from people who couldn’t get weeb housing.

>don't get Fire IV on BLM till 60

whywhywhywhywhy

g2g, it's the cheapest as far as I'm aware, also safe.