pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Perfidious thread: Sharing your campaign and battles is welcome and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nr22Leb-1xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Viking raep soon

Ah, the land of green hills and fields.

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no voice acting
fucking CA jews, cutting corners

We only want Beastmen raep here.

I really fucked this one up
Damned Elves.

Stop posting memes

And the fences made of stone!
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr22Leb-1xU

I almost never join defensive or military alliances with the AI. I used to try to join them because I thought it would make me stronger, but it doesn't because all that happens is that you get dragged into these bullshit wars with your other allies or some random fuckheads and the AI who started the war does nothing, leaving you to handle all of the fighting

:^)

LOVE ETERNAL!

What did the consulate mean by this?

This is bait

WHAT YOU MUST

Occupy, sack, exterminate, it's all good. Just get España her clay.

Must you ask what you must

there is only one rubric is now about

This shit looks mandatory.

ROLL YA SODS

Most of those yellow skill trees seem more valuable than the blue tree to me
Lightning Strike/Upkeep reduction is great but the special LL trees seem to cover a lot of blue bonuses already

>no more fucking chaos stacks
my prayers have been answered

DE got some really nice stuff going for them.

Any cool visual mods yet?

So is playing as Tirion just slowly confederating people and dealing with the shit public order periodically? What do I do once I have NATO?

Tilean/Estalian expeditions WHEN

I JUST WANT TO PIKE AND SHOT MY WAY ACROSS LUSTRIA GODDAMNIT

how the fuck do i use skinks? they seem completely worthless.

nope, I'm also waiting

>they seem completely worthless.

you figured it out

Set sail straight up Malekith's asshole
Confederate with Teclis and have fun conquering the jungle

Boss-chan a cute!

Anyone know what the experiment FLC is? Searched the previous thread and didn't see anything, sorry if everyone knows.

>Irish
>blocked in your country

Meatshields or use a few camaleons to flank and poison.

No one knows at this point. People think it's army painter, but it could be anything.

Only way to use skinks correctly:

>disband all skink units
>replace with BIG FUKKEN DINOS

Easy

>when you watch your military ally dedicate an army to chasing around a 5 unit strong rogue army for 40 fucking turns like in some Benny Hill show

Good job, CA.

This fucker comes after me every other turn wit ha full stack, Rinki m8, can you not genocide for like 5 turns please.

Probably a single unit like blood knights

Fair enough. I was hoping someone had spent some time zooming on, or knew more about the setting, or whatever, and had figured out a hint from the image.

Chameleons are probably the best skirmishers in TWW2, and the rest of them are cheap and cute

Why is morathi not carrying malekiths child yet ?

>Game in charge of autoresolve

naval battles a-la empire/napoleon

Are they supposed to rack up kills or are they mostly used to debuff units while your infantry does the killing?

>when you realize the bulk of trade income is not from tariffs but the transfer and exchange of goods
Making Elven trinkets is almost always superior to an Embassy or Elven Court.
With one tier 5 and two tier 3 entertainment buildings (240+120+120), the 30% increase in income from a tier 4 Elven court is 144. Compare that with the tier 3 Elven fairground which gives an income of 200 in addition to making elven trinket trade resources which produces further income.
The same goes for the Embassy, which provides a modest benefit to only tariffs, which is a minority of income gained from trade. In my current game at turn 50, with over 10 trade partners, each one garnered a tariff of only 80 coins. Meaning an Embassy that increases tariffs by 5% would only increase tariffs by little over 40 coins while the Tier 1 Elven craftsman would increase income by 100 and produce trade resources which would increase tariffs on their own as a side effect of a larger throughput of goods being traded. Where Embassies truly shine are regions with a multitude of ports. Even with the tier 5 port of Lothern, an Embassy would only bring in an additional 100 income in addition to its increase in tariffs. An ideal scenario would be the Vampire Coast with its 4 port region province, where the increase in income would be 200, at which point the determining factor versus the tier 3 Elven Fairground would be the increase in tariffs versus the increase in tradable goods.

tl;dr?

they're hedonists not heathens

just cause they bone a lot and bone everything doesn't mean they don't teach the values of safe sex and proper use of contraceptives, it's 1st grade in naggaroth what holes to use to avoid bastards to drown and morathi taught malekith herself

They're more to soften targets up/apply the poison debuff before ass fucking the enemy ranged than anything else. They're pretty killy vs skaven but that's not particularly impressive. They're really nice vs Delves because they let you soften up their executioners/basically kill outright their black guards before the fighting starts and then you can just charge them into melee vs dark shards or even shades,
I've had them win in melee vs shades because poison is fucking strong

Only if you want it to be.

what does poison do

Widowmaker when?

Reduces pretty much every important stat by a decent amount

less speed for sure and I think less melee attack and defense

High Elf economy build priority
1. Entertainment until public order is satisfactory. Remember that happiness is implicit growth which means more build slots, faster.
2. Unique trade goods such as iron, timber, etc.
3. Elven trinket makers
4. Embassy if there is a port
5. Elven court if there is entertainment buildings

She's a bazillion years old and corrupted as fuck, her outwards appearence is solely due to sorcery, in the fluff/novels about her it's regularly mentioned that she's got the eyes of the twisted old hag she really is and can't be hidden with glamour. It's part of the reason she walks around with her tits out, to deter eye contact.

So I imagine she's well, well beyond being in a child-bearing age and/or condition.

Making enemy units rampage is so useful, why do people call them bad?

dragon dildos

an addendum: always upgrade ports as soon as possible as they are both an income and a growth building in one.

when you surround the Norsca just right

Because they die by being looked at funny.

the bad dragon lizardmen line we've all been waiting for, in exclusive limited edition slann colors and free plaques included with codes for exclusive warhammer 2 regiments of renown

Just finished Skaven campaign for the glory of the Horned Rat.

I found it disheartening how most of their fun and interesting units get overtaken in power late-game, and you end up just running full stacks of Stormvermin/Death Runners and Globadiers. They need to get rid of the 20 unit army limit, and put in a point limit or something, so that fielding higher numbers of low value meat-shield units becomes more viable.

It doesn't feel like Skaven at all if I'm not gladly killing as many of my own troops as the enemy.

Does Caledor only chimp out against you as Lothern if you colonize Caledor's Repose or are they just cunts regardless?

where are the witch elf ass mods

Elven court is still worth to get over embassy or trinkets just for extra noble.
>more influence
>extra stat on meme guard(Honed trait +5 MD and MA)
>less upkeep(Frugal trait -15% for army)
Bonus income is just a bonus.

regular skins are useful as a fodder units during a siege and arent worth fielding.. chameleons on the other hand are a little better. they have poison, vanguard and hidden, you can tie up horses or chariots and bring down some dragons and the birds.

Never because GW won't allow mesh imports.

this
also what are some essential dark elf mods?

Use them to harass fast moving skaven who your regular saurus cant catch, and chase them off the map when they route. Dont bother with the skirmisher variants until you can get chameleons

HOLA

>autoresolve
Can we just put it out of its misery already

beautiful

I got upset with how much they teased the Widowmaker, then never followed it up

They are worthless. Just get Saurus cavalry for running down skirmishers.

That sure was difficult AI-kun

Probably Naval Battles imo.

>the earthquake crap lowers settlement tier
what the fuck, I didn't notice that and now I am going to lose a town because losing tier meant losing walls

I feel like calling naval battles "an experiment" is pretty misleading. It'd be huge.

Unless it's only for customs, or is an optional setting somehow, or something- more experimental than a full feature.

Now you know how the entire dwarven civilization felt.

>final 5 unknown skaven clan spawns
>its far as fuck away from my ritual cities
>4 turns to even intercept them with my armies
>they just raze like 7 cities while moving close to my ritual cities
yeah this is not artificial difficulty, I should totally not know about this beforehand or force me to savescum

>Archaon loses to a fucking rat in 1v1
Holy shit. Queek is great

is a mountain evil before it gets a giant skull or is it evil because of the giant skull on it

The skulls are formed by natural weathering. That's the kind of grimdark shit that happens in this world.

In fairness Archaon should be on Dorghar, and if the player controls Archaon and uses his buff spells he shits all over Queek

Is Queek supposed to be that big?

This was without any skills or spells for Queek or Archaon. Queek's armor piercing is really damn good.

He's large (for a skaven), so about 5'10 I think.

So dumbfuck Tirranoc joined a war against me after confederating and pissing them off and now they literally won't settle for a treaty no matter how many times they get slaughtered attacking the eagle gate

Do I really have to fucking genocide them? This shit is fucking annoying

Am I crazy or are Ancient Stegadons way worse than normal Stegadons? I don't want my Artillery to have garbage range.

Also, how are the healing Bastiladons? Should I just take them over Stegadons? Lizardman artillery seems pretty mediocre, besides being able to defend itself, which is okay occasionally, but generally I'd rather just more effective artillery.

You spend your influence on lords or something?

I've spent it on them, the cost to improve relations is absurd for them now

You need to take down a few cities and armies. Just start taking cities until they offer peace, or die.

>Genocide
Unless you Raze them it is more like pacifying, Uniting the Asur for the greater good

>spend an eternity getting the chaos filled shitholes the mung used to live under control
>chaos stack spawns for the ritual and razes them instead of heading for the ritual sites
I don't even mind the ritual but that shit needs to fuck off.

He is probably over 6 feet. There's stormvermin that are 6 feet, but he is the biggest of them all

Queek's personal bodyguard, I cant remember what theyre called are supposed to be bigger than him.

Any mods yet for TW2 to disable AI beginning diplomacy? I really want to just end the spam of every turn people asking me for defensive alliances or peace treaties or non aggression pacts

the healing bastiladons are pretty good, you can use them to charge in and fuck lines like reg dinos. they have 10 charges of healing spells, a little weaker than Cold blooded with no debuffs. solar engine isnt that bad, i think ancient stegadons have piercing melee and poison skink riders.

fucking cuck, stop running away on your stupid boat