amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GUv7e99k
pastebin.com/n5RBU7tk
imgur.com/a/6WOyJ
pastebin.com/n80GrnZm
pastebin.com/JxaFkQ9v
pastebin.com/3nH0mwkY
pastebin.com/Ka8VHLK7
pastebin.com/GYC6G0jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for LOL

Lolbit thread

Mangleanon's Bonnie a cute and I want to find out more about them.

Best fox bot.

How can everything Panels draws be so sexual?

Reposting these.

How are you people still active

Original content and franchise discussion.

Because he knows exactly what he's doing, the sly little shit.
I miss him, along with all the others.

Loved 'em both.

Autism, and a love for our own content.

All of her bots a cute especially Bitsy

I can't wait to read the next chapter of ALT. It's supposed to be a Bitsy chapter.

For those of you curious about just who Kira Breed-Wrisely is and what her credentials are, I've done some digging. I definitely don't like what I found, though, and you guys probably won't either. On top of that, I'm even more confused now than I was when I started.

So, let's talk about writing credentials. Kira has never written a single book prior to the FNAF books. No matter where I've looked online, no matter what corner I scour, I can't find any indication at all that she's ever written a novel. It took checking her biography on Scholastic's website to even find out that she had ever written anything before. Now, that biography starts off with "Kira Breed-Wrisley has been writing stories since she could first pick up a pen...". Well, that's great. None of it was ever published, though. As far as I know, she only ever wrote papers for creative writing classes and maybe some fanfiction. It's the next part that's interesting, though. It's where the real meat comes from. "She is the author of seven plays for Central New York teen theater company The Media Unit...". Great, so she's never written novels but at least she's written plays. I mean, I guess that's sort of the same thing, if you have no idea what literature is as Scott apparently doesn't.

So, "Who is 'The Media Unit'?" I hear you ask. Well, it's an organization in central New York, specifically Syracuse, that allows for all teens from 13 to 17 to work in theater and in television. Acting, stagework, and even more is all offered there. It's also rather large, with a lot of people working with writing, directing, acting, and backstage. It's even won three state awards over it's 40 year history. Now where does Kira fit into all this?

Unfortunately, I've got no idea. As far as I can tell, she was, as she isn't involved with them anymore, just one of many writers that work for 'The Media Unit'. I can't find which plays she wrote, so for all I know she just told Scholastic she did when really it was a collaborative effort between the many writers employed alongside her. I don't even know if they were good or not. They could be hot garbage, who knows? The only information I can find is that they exist, and that doesn't really bode well. The lack of awards or even nominations likely means they were mediocre at best.

It's from 'The Media Unit' where the problems arise. Specifically, the fact that this organization is basically a high school drama class. Sure it's more prestigious, having won state awards a long time ago and riding on that success ever since, but everything they do is still the kind of stuff that's taught in high school. You could maybe equate it to the level of a community college if you really wanted to, 'The Media Unit' is well-regarded enough for it, but still. Kira is essentially one of several drama teachers employed there, and Scott singled her out.

What I can't figure out is the why and the how. Scott is worth 60 million USD. He's made a fortune off of FNAF. He could have hired any number of established, well-known authors. Children's book authors, horror authors, sci-fi authors. Hell, he could have even eschewed novelists and gone for one of the many talented writers who's main body of work is published in magazines. There are dozens of these kinds of magazines, many of which are well-known and award-winning and likely full of writers who wish to prove themselves with full novels. Instead, he hired the Syracuse community center's drama teacher.

And that brings me into the how. How did Scott even find out Kira Breed-Wrisely even exists? She's a small-time local "talent", at best known to her city (and may I remind you that Syracuse has less than 150k residents) and at worst known only to her coworkers. Her body of work lies entirely in an entirely different field of writing. She lives in a small city, wedged in between Killeen, Texas and McAllen, Texas as the 183rd largest city in America in terms of population, that's over 1,600 miles away. She's not award-winning. She's one of many people working in a large theater company. She didn't even have social media until Scott hired her. How did he even find her?

Really it was only one of the two to begin with: family friend, or first person to offer up their fanfiction for Scott to profit from.

More like BUTTsy! Ha!
I do like that fox, tho.
Well fuck, that's mortifying. My guess as to why and how Scott let her write the books is with 's latter guess in that she was probably just the first person to offer up her services, and Scott being so unused to success, just hired her right off the bat.

You know what this means, people: DRINK!

Considering Scott gave up merchandising rights to the first company that offered, film rights to the first company that offered, and permission to make console remakes to the first company that offered, I've got no doubt about it. Kira probably already had a manuscript written up and edited when she approached Scott and he just said "Yeah, sure." It fits his modus operandi to a tee.

Hey guys! ALT part 4 is taking a bit longer than expected, so on the side I've been fiddling with a little drabble so I don't disappear for a month! This one's about Vixen
pastebin.com/GUv7e99k

>someone from /5N@F/ probably could have been the author of the official books if they had been bold enough to ask Scott before Kira
What a terrifying thought.

That animosity between Vixen and Baby is great. How'd they get like that, anyways? Bad experience? Clashing personalities? They were programmed that way?

>terrifying
There are easily more than a dozen writefags who could've done a better job than Kira "LadyFiszi" Breed-Wrisely could have.

So it turns out that she's a psycho-bitch-in-bitch's-clothing like pic related. Anyways, I love the Vixen-Baby bickering. Good stuff - take your time.

>An entire book written by nobody else but Gooseman
Oh I'd be laffin.

While we're on the topic of laughing, what are some funny stories from here? I've had an incredibly shit week and feel like I need a laugh.

We don't really have a lot of comedy here, but anything by Gooseman is usually good for a laugh.
pastebin.com/n5RBU7tk

repurposing

Previous parts: imgur.com/a/6WOyJ

1/3

Reposting
Tiny Dancer
and other stuff
pastebin.com/n80GrnZm
pastebin.com/JxaFkQ9v
pastebin.com/3nH0mwkY
pastebin.com/Ka8VHLK7

I've been busy. New story coming tonight. Brand new

2/3

3/3

Happy one year anniversary to FNAF SL

Damn, Sarah's a sassy one

Nigga needs to learn how to shoot, damn.

I like what you've been doing with colors and text. Keep up the good work.

Hey be nice to Jeremy, he's made a lot of progress since his TBI.

Michael is a lucky son of a bitch

>ywn tap that strawberry ass

Question. When were the events of Fnaf 1?

General assumption is the early 90s based on primitive technology, strengthened by the teaser for FNAF3 suggesting that 30 years have passed since the initial child murders presented in FNAF2.

General consensus is 1993. It matches the minimum wage at the date on the paycheck.

Your AU is such a bizarre mix of slice of life and brazenly disregarded horror.
It's like watching an Adult Swim show. Everything is fucked to the core but nobody seems to notice or care.

I've been waiting for this.

>last thread lasted 6 and a half days
What the fuck is going on

We slow, boi.

It's weird that we didn't gradually get to that point, though. Every single thread for the past year has lasted 3-4 days, and then suddenly we get one that's lasted twice as long out of nowhere.

The silence from Scott has lasted too long and there's not much OC that really garners discussion that hasn't already been discussed to death (No offense Ghoul). We need Scott to release games more regularly and we need OC that has plenty of meat to it for us to sink our teeth into.

Only approved ocfags are allowed to post or make content now.

Shit, I'll make games and OC if it means we get more active around here.

That's the spirit

Okay.
Do it then.

I still say a Japanese horror AU is a good idea.

What would that even look like?

Speaking of active, I uhh got another chapter done. I also have something special planned for Friday the 13th. Nothing big mind you, just a little thing. Anyway, feedback still, and always will be, welcome.

pastebin.com/GYC6G0jE

Very honorabu.

how the fuck has it been a year already

The Grudge, Noroi, and Junji Ito's stuff, mainly.

Shit, I still haven't read chapter 3
So spoopy ghosts and Lovecraft?

Yes, but more importantly, a sense of WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHY. Like I saw this guy on Veeky Forums explain:
>People who are hardcore into H.P. Lovecraft tend to say that his best story is 'Colour Out of Space'. It doesn't involve a big, strange monster, or a colorful, history-spanning mythology; it's a dirt-simple story. Shooting star lands in a farmhouse's well. Scientist comes to visit, does tests, but the family doesn't think much of it. Later, they get sick, crazy-weird sick, somewhere between radiation poisoning and disintegration. Scientist shows up just in time to watch them be destroyed, and the thing in the well fly back into space. He then says that perhaps this stretch of land being under a proposed dammed reservoir wouldn't be the greatest idea.
>Seems like a lot of Japanese horror - Junji Ito in particular - works on this level. The horror is just plain weird; you can perceive it, but can't really explain or understand it; there's often no real attempt to interact with it; in the end, there's just the devastation left behind.

*"OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING AND AND WHY?!".

Hey, nice chapter. Awkward drunken reassurance is the best reassurance.
>something planned for Friday the 13th
Cool, looking forward to it, whatever it is.

Which FNAF game was the best, from a purely mechanical standpoint? No lore, designs, atmosphere, or anything else. Just gameplay mechanics.

*Hic* and other actions like that should probably removed. No big deal, just slide it into a sentence. Maybe break up Sal's dialogue a bit, too. He's speaking in big chunks here, give Mike some interjections or business perhaps.
Also, line seventy-six. You forgot to capitalize I'm.
Aside from that though, great stuff. Sal's one of my favorite OCs to come out of here lately.

FNAF 1. 3's gameplay is second best.

Originally in 2014, I doubt that Scott put much thought into the date, and there was probably a wider gap of time between the Bite and FNAF 1 than five years.

Any of the writefags could've written a scarier and better story. They've literally written more stories than Kira, apparently.

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with 1 as well. It's the purest, compared to the gimmick clusterfuck of 2 and 4 being more like a failed experiment. I still haven't actually played SL but going on the descriptions of others it sounds more like various disjointed experiences connected by the narrative instead of flowing into each other.

SL's Custom Night is good from a mechanical perspective. I'd put it about equal to 3.

And here I thought Vixen couldn't be any more perfect.

Oh no, she's cute

Begone cuck

>Sperg's back
Oh boy.

Oh you have no idea

>she will never be my cherry bomb

What the fuck is that stuff in the back?
What's the meaning behind that bib?
Why do I want to smooch her so much?

Understood and agreed. Added a little flavor text here or there, and simply mentioned the hiccups before he began talking.

Thanks! I'll be sure to make it on time.

Well I'm trying to only have one chapter per thread, so it's understandable. Things get buried.

You're a gem, mate.

How long you been holding onto that one?

If you guy see this guy post any art about flies or cat faces or whatever, report him for bringing Discord drama into the thread. Bombay, Panels, and a guy named AKS have a not-so-inside joke going on that involves drawing art to make fun of Starchy. Now AKS is posting it to the thread for some reason.

>What the fuck is that stuff in the back?
A fly swatter.

>85% shot 95% with graze how can I fail?
>2 panics and 3 soldiers dead later
>That's just Xcom baby

hi j

It's really old don't encourage it

well that confirms a few suspicions I've had for a while
this is going to be interesting

How is it that there's been drama in every single group that gathers together off Veeky Forums? Every Skype group, the IRC, both Discords. What the fuck.

shit's not exclusive to Veeky Forums as reddit, tumblr, facebook and whatever social site you're using is bound to have some hidden drama underneath it
that's just how it is

they really should just screw that noise and play minecraft instead

The weekly movie streams have been going on for a year without drama.

>why does a site which prides itself on attracting maladapted social weirdos house so many people who can't socialize properly

The type of people who like complete anonimitity usually don't do so well once they have to start facing consequences for their actions for once.

And also because the larger any social gathering is, the more chance you're going to have that some people won't like each other, naturally.

Boy, I sure like Five Night at Freddy's. Do you guys like Five Nights at Freddy's, too?

The first one yeah. And also all the other games too, but don't tell anyone!

I miss streams. Really tied the general together in a positive way.

Veeky Forums attracts the socially inept.

Fine, I will
I just have to learn how to draw, write, and code first.

What's her name?

This is cute, but using art and background details to subtly jab people you don’t like is pathetic and my already low opinion of you just got lower. This is on the same level as when J drew Bombay’s Bonnie bracing to commit suicide. Keep this bullshit out of thread art and in your clubhouses. I hope you feel ashamed for this, I hope everyone involved does.

>frankie
Of course