/pg/ Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aj0Fg0sfYrU?t=1264
youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Ann.

This world for Anne

Best girl clings to you like this, what do?

Obligatory Makoto post

Hifumi doesn't get enough love

I find it weird that people think that Goro didn't care about the PTs.
youtu.be/Aj0Fg0sfYrU?t=1264
If he didn't care about them, why would he raise the door up like that to protect them?

She's been taken. Anyone that tries to claim her again is asking for trouble.

More like Whofumi

It's hif-who-mi.

Hey what the fuck I want a scene with my waifu like this.

Sorry, but she's found a new love.

If Makoto had a band, it'd be,"The CuckQueen and the Black KANGZ"

If your waifu's a P5 character, just unlock the Odaiba Daikanransha/ferris wheel location and ask her to hang out once you've maxed them. It's an option for all of the girls, IIRC.

If it's someone from any of the earlier games, you're out of luck. (Unless it's a P3 character, if that game actually does get a remake they might end up adding more date events. Might not include one like that, though).

No, I mean I want her to hang on your arm like Chihaya does.

nice
epic
i like it

Oh, point. I think a few of the others girls do that in some of their romance events too, but I'm not sure if it's all of them. Haru comes kind of close in her rank 10, but that's more cuddling than outright arm-hanging.

Then your only option is to claim Chihaya, best girl, as your waifu.

What kind of displays of affection do the P5 girls give?

>Tae and Ann kiss you
>Kawakami gives you a lap pillow
>Chihaya holds on to you

I'm sure the others do something, but I personally haven't seen them.

Every girl does that on Valentine's Day. At least I think they do.

Nah.

She's mine /pg/

If only Joker could say "Kept you waiting, huh?"

Haru and Makoto get the shoulder lean
Futaba clings to you while you pat her head
Hifumi gets a hug
twins get Justine verbally agreeing to a future 3p
Ohya gets fucking nothing

So basically Taefags and Annfags get the best scenes, Kawakamifags get something good, otherfags get something decent, and Jake gets screwed.

Poor Jake.

Sounds about right.

I changed my mind, I think I will buy this even though I only know 2 parts of the cast.
youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ

Every girl seems to have the same slouch-against animation for valentines, albeit with a modicum of height adjustment. However Makoto's rank 10 even has this with Joker reaching out and pulling her in, I'm not sure if that's unique. Curious that he doesn't do this during valentines or christmas.

Yes.

>talking shit about based hifumi
Fight me in mementos faggots

Naoto
Men desire her
Women also desire her
Kanji is confused by her and the previous two statements

Ohya leans on your shoulder too you big stupid faggot

I know 3 parts and I don't want to be seen anywhere near that POS
that's half the reason why I didn't go to NYCC, and it sucks because I would've liked the opportunity to trash antigroos for being turbo autists

P3 might get a remake?
Nani

>Japanese Yu
>English Ruby
>Red Like Roses over any existing Arena or Blazblue tracks

I'm VERY confused by the current build.

I'm just playin'. I like Hifumi too.

>Valentines
Literally every girl gets that. She has absolutely nothing of her own outside of that.

p3fags have been trying to meme it into existence for weeks. It's still not any closer to happening. DMN and maybe PQ2 will be the end of 3

Ok we're cool user

Hifumi is shit at Shogi,

Didn't P3 remake top an official Atlus poll in Japland?

Hifumi somehow became undefeatable in the month and a half Joker was in Juvie. When you leave town she says she's headed to her 10th straight victory.

She's growing stronger

Cats.

She flirts with you and stuff

Cats.

It was on an Atlus poll, nothing more. Don't believe fake news from nostalgiafags.

>I have this cat
>I'm a dog person

fuck you bitch I'm making conversation.

You never know, Atlus is always wanting to rake in the money.

which is why DSN, P5AG, P5R, and P5U are all things that actually exist

Cats!

It's nothing concrete yet, but Wada's made fishy comments about the P3 cast's new models for Dancing Moon Night and Atlus listed it as an option to gauge interest in their last company survey, so it seems like the idea's at least on the table. Whether they'll go through with it or not (and whether it'd be any time soon, or how much they'll add/squeeze in from the P3 supplementary materials like the drama CDs) is still up in the air.

Timejump Ann better have boobs like that girl in occult nine.

why would they want to milk P5 it's shit

They better do Persona 3 Redux. As in a genuine sequel to P4AU that finishes the story.

P3 is currently hanging in limbo right now, Atlus needs to wrap it up and wrap it up quick. What would that game be about? What would the story entail?

the P3 story ended the moment Door kun died
public safety and Shadow Ops really isn't interesting enough to warrant further exploration but P5U will bring them into the canon anyway

His body is dead but his soul lives on in the seal.

If Liz were to bring the whole thing crumbling down and rape Nyx, she'd be able to recover him. From that point I don't even know what she would do.

Meh, we've had bigger bullshit happen than giving someone a new body.

I love Mishima !

Cats are cute!

Just imagine the SALT if they brought him back.

I'd rather imagine the calories.

It'll be amazing. The one part of P3 that still holds up is the ending. Atlus takes away that and P3fags will have nothing to cling to except their waifus.

I have but they've missed their step in P4DAN (which was probably cut content) or P4Au.
Seriously go listen to the OP with Lotus Juice and tell me that's not about the fall.
Right now the thing that will cause the most salt will be Goro getting his own game because there's so many p5onlis

It would be dumber for them not to do it, I see it as more of an inevitability than anything, with the assets from the dancing game and p5's engine, they have most of the pieces, they just need to put them together.

I've got it, akechi gets his own game and replaces door-kun as the seal at the end, maximum salt.

Would Door-kun still be 16 or could he just drop the Gekkoukan uniform and go get shitfaced? Surely he'll still have some ID kicking about in his dusty dorm room, I guarantee it hasn't been opened since he died.

user please. You know that's not true. What would cause more salt is Akechi gets a redemption arc and gets off scot free and happy.

It feels like the P5onlis dropped the series and moved on to Yakuza and then from Yakuza to whatever the fuck else a long time ago

models for the main cast, the teeny number of rooms they're going to bother with and the Persona models from P5 is not most of the pieces. That's like less than half of the pieces.

Claiming this glorious, glammorous, golden-locked gal.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

I'd make the world a better place for her.

I wouldn't say teeny number of rooms, the p5 dancing trailer shows kamoshida's castle which means they will probably have a lot of locations from the story.

P5 can get one room for each dungeon, Shibuya and leblanc but that's still pushing it given how they budgeted their content in P4D.
P3 doesn't have that many story locations in the first place, and these are probably going to be two halves of a single game anyway so there likely will be less content on each side than there was in the entirety of P4D

Do we know if they are being sold together? They could justify putting lots of content in as lots of p5's can be copied from the original game and they could use p3's for a remake.

So I guess it's good Sojiro never bothered to come upstairs.

They didn't just copy over any of the P5 stages we've seen so far. The P5 models are entirely new as well, not just the textures. That sounds like a bit of a stretch.

The kamoshida palace in the dancing trailer looks nearly identical, the lighting is different but every little thing is positioned the exact same way.

P2 needs a remake more than P3

P2 needs to stay in the ditch where it's been. Only the character should have a chance to appear in PQ2

What's the point in that, PQ sucked and so will PQ2

P2 needs a remake more but thats why p3 is more likely, they would need to change lots of the engine for p2 since it doesn't use the calendar system where for p3 it is still pretty much the same as in p5, the music would need updating, the characters would need to be modelled, it would need to be retranslated, etc.

P4 needs several new remakes. And then remakes of those remakes. And an anime of the remade remake. And throw P3 into all of them. All over the place. And more merchandise.

Wife

I've lost my will to shitpost
please help

P2 would be completely rewritten if it was remade, let's be honest here. It would be like Yakuza 1 being rewritten by the Yakuza 3 people, except Tadashi isn't respectable and barely anyone would care if someone shat on his work.

I'm not sure they'd even be able to rework P2 into the calendar system without drastically changing/extending the story.

A P4 remake is probably the least likely other than p5 of getting a remake, it wasn't even an option on the poll while p1 and p2 remakes were.

I want an action RPG starring Elizabeth, Aigis, and Yukari going on an adventure to finally save MC.

Would it fuse the original P3 soundtrack with a new one? Do we get Lotus Juice to rap 20 more songs?

Good
Shitposting is merely a way to forget your useless existence, it's a waste of time
Trust me I used to be one of the biggest shitposter in Veeky Forums, especially in mobage generals
It brought me nothing. I want 3 years of my life back

Taking Goro and Futaba out for dinner!

They have stated multiple times in p3 that you can't just beat nyx, if MC wasn't a door than nyx would kill everyone, so the only way to save him would be to replace him with someone else or everyone would magically have to stop thinking about death. I don't see them doing any of these and I doubt mc will ever be saved, they have been smart enough so far not to change the ending and I doubt they will ever do it.

I hope P2 is remade and all the gay stuff is removed just so I can witness the rage

Oh god I hope that doesn't happen. They started running him into the ground after P4G.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Go to /qa/
Have some fun
Bring your fun attitude back here

After all the fucked up shit this franchise has been dragged through, Door-kun coming back is a genuine possibility. Atlus will whip up anything just to make some cash.

Mishima a cute!

I would feed him my carrot if you know what I'm saying.

I don't. Elaborate.