Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newegg.com/products/01G-02AY-00001
youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ
eventhubs.com/news/2017/oct/07/poll-which-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-parts-are-most-need-improvement/
youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that dank got banned a few days ago and starting posting as "hamous", in which he outed himself as a smash player. it explains quiet a lot actually

>>>/ssbg/

and stay there dank, this is a fighting game thread

saint always looks so happy and excited watching sfv
do you think he regrets devoting his life to kekken

KOLIN NEEDS LOVE

LOVE KOLIN

fifth for a21 and launch in dbfz

Is it easier to make new friends who play fighting games at your level or convince your friends to play fighting games and get to your level?

play spider-man

t. poongko

She has strong titties

play CatGirls

bullet!

CAPCOM

Why is Thor so shit in Infinite?

>All these monitors playing Jive

>Lunch
>Ever

B R O W N
R
O
W
N

m.newegg.com/products/01G-02AY-00001

Does anyone know if this is this a good first fight toy? I've never played on stick before.

the fuck is this

>short hair Kolin
Wait which costume is this?

story

The story one. Kolin's best alt and it's free.

play his wife in Fight of Gods instead

A worthy candidate for lots of lovin

I'm in a whatsapp chat with a puerto rican smash player from /v/ and he posts exactly like dank. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him or if dank is also Puerto Rican. That would explain his absence, what with the hurricane and all

MAI!

>dabk is a smash player
It all makes sense now.

I thought her story costume was the secretary Third Strike one? Damn, guess I got to get on that.

Is she even a good character?

Did Mai have a large penis before turning into a girl by magic?

>Menat is Egyptian
>probably prays to Bastet
>they gave her a BAST body type
Capcom always gets it right

lmao why does this game actually cost money

Oh, god, this is gold

So why exactly is Birdie working for Karin now?

she gives him free food

She's fun to play as, but she needs a lot of meter. Most of her combos come out of parabellum and that will make your damage scale a lot.

She gives him food in exchange of sex

Shadaloo was gonna make him wear a hat but he didn't want it to fuck up his hair so he left. Then he came across Karin and now she feeds him as her bodyguard

>She's fun to play as
no

>no
t. Guy who can't read shit.

>redo birdie
fuck that

What's wrong with Birdie and Alex? They're fine.

Is it true that some UE4 update coming soon will make it viable to lower the input lag? Does anybody here knows about that?

alex looks legitimately awful

he looks like an albino gorilla with french fries for hair

link to the melty tourney?

>Lil manlet nigga wants his blackbull back
LMAO

my anons, how do i deal with akuma's air fireballs?

When you fight against Sol in Arcade Mode right before the I-No final boss, is that a special version of Sol or can any Sol just casually knock off 1/4 of my health with a 5 hit combo? That end-game Sol has always been the bane of my existence throughout every Guilty Gear game I've played.

OF COURSE 21 is going to be in the game, why bother making her an android otherwise?

Anyone wanna play Blazblue?
Southwest US Steam

Dash under him.

What does he want for Cammy? put pants on her for ESPN? lol

It's incredibly unlikely that any released game will have the fixes backported because it's part of the engine core and you don't update engine versions after it's stable in development.

he looks bad sometimes, and good others.

Like your screenshot is the worst one of them all, when his eyes are wide open after activating V-trigger. The rest of the time he looks good imo

the problem is that they'd have to update the engine or try some ghetto ass hotfix and those could break a ton of shit since the games were originally made on an older version

he just looks so fucked up and animal-like compared to SF3

Her second V-Skill/Trigger better be summoning a cat spirit

One that steals all of your fucking money

Even his nostalgia costume isn't great, thanks to the way hair is rendered in SFV. It floats around like a balloon instead of just being thin and flat.

What is it about Juri that attracts degenerates?

youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ

>high damage
>amazing-looking UI
Will this game be the next Persona 4 Arena?

edgy bitchy overly sexual "alt-chick" character

The hair is a big problem, even though I actually like how the front of it looks, just not the back.

The worst part of that costume is how baggy the pants are. They are supposed to be super tight

>aesthetic retouches
>cammy
?

But I'm not a degenerate

edge
feet
chuuni

feet

Is CatGirls good for a beginner?

Why are SF4's newcomers so god awful?

Seriously, who would you even bring back besides C.Viper, Hakan, and Poison (who barely even counts)?

Just imagine stealing people's Fight Money after beating them up.

shit fight money matches now that's an idea

Gouken would be pretty cool, but he's dead

you made this post already

I have no idea how it's not a thing. Being able to bet fight money would be sick.

>still no cat costume for Cammy in Jive
i hope she gets the Felicia costume swap

I think gambling is illegal in Japan

Thor isn't that bad. You can get a good chunk of meter during hypers and other set up moves, he has corner carry, a tridash (Albeit a bad one), and Mighty Tornado is good for lockdown.

The problem he and the other big bodies have is that scaling and more streamlined health pools remove what's traditionally supposed to be their strengths: the ability to put up big numbers and take a lot of hits. Thor doesn't do enough damage to justify picking him over someone like Ultron who has better corner carry, better conversion, better lockdown, and even has a command grab that leads to a full combo. 1000 extra health is paltry when combos tend to round out to 6000 on average anyway.

post trannies getting rekt

>Likes cats
>Gets "Killer Bee" as her codename instead of "Panther" or something

Something went wrong.

Even with virtual currency?

our guy

Fat birdie is one of the better decisions they made.

Alex needs his stance to be changed, his knocked knees looks stupid. Nostalgia outfit needs his pants to be tighter (like how Uriens suit fits)

He's probably not going to be allowed in a tournament anytime soon.

Only Rufus is awful desu.

I want El Fuerto back. So much fun.

BASED OUR GUY FOREVER

If zenny was still a thing then I think it would be a problem
but I think you can do all kinds of csgo kinda case gambling anyways
also there's real life workarounds like pachinko

she was brainwashed back then

IT'S HERE

eventhubs.com/news/2017/oct/07/poll-which-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-parts-are-most-need-improvement/

Me no have problem knocking out a tranny as wdell

A wise user said years ago, because she's the character under Player 1's starting cursor.

Abel is also fucking shit. And so is Fuerte.

Both gllty (a physical assaulter) and LTG (a dumb psychopath and a threatener) should be banned from tournaments to be fair.

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

Abel is just another member of the fraudulent blender grappler squad and I'd rather have Makoto fill that hole than anyone.

wtf i love LTG now

He's way too fast for my primitive mind to keep up in this game.

>tfw no shitposting australian Ken

>Capcom's stereotype for Americans went from Ken, to Guile, then to Rufus