ITT: we create a new religion to replace Christianity

ITT: we create a new religion to replace Christianity.

I'll start.

Some basic commandments:

>Thou shall not turn the other cheek
>Thou shall not love your enemies
>There's the Greek and then there's the Jew

There is male and there is female

Islam beat you to it and it worked until the ottoman empire got btfo by Saudi wahhabism

wtf I love Islam now.

Yahweh is a jinn

Femininity creates life, and so, we owe our existence and conciousness to the feminine. For without it we would not have any awareness.

I find that observing feminine characteristics of a God more "religious" feeling, more spiritual and connected.

Females are for breeding and nothing else. They aren't owed anything else.

>Females are for breeding and nothing else.

Autism. You treat anyone with the same respect you treat your mother. If you don't treat that which gave you the spark of life and bread with respect, I think you should be considered a heretic senpai

It's not fair to bring the mom into the discussion.

That isn't the definition of autism. I thought only b and other child boards make up their own definitions to words. Were better than this.

>It's not fair to bring the mom into the discussion.

My whole entire point is you owe the feminine you love maternally for your existence, and that alone deserves respect. And in a much broader spiritual way, anything that creates awareness itself, what we see before our eyes and what we interact with.

That itself, creation, is the spark of where religion lies. Anything that creates, has feminine attributes to it, for they are those who create through love alone.

This should help

Emperor Julian wrote a nice hymn to the great goddess, but I think he had a different view than we do.

How would you define feminity in spiritual terms? For me it seems that the spirit is sexless.

Kek, you're making the same mistake Richard Dawkins made.

>Since every living thing in this world comes from a female, God must be a female!

Dawkins does the same thing
>Since every living thing in this universe evolved, God (if he exists) must've evolved from less developed forms!

>How would you define feminity in spiritual terms?

Well, who creates us and teaches us and nourishes us to be who we are today? Mother. The feminine.

Without femininity we would not be here to worship anyways, it's the fact we are given awareness at all from the feminine, our own existence, which is very spiritual. If I wanted to look at a creator deity, the first thing I would start with is it being our great mother.

Well is there a wrong way to worship?

Projecting a lot of assumptions there

>Projecting a lot of assumptions there

Huh? I'm just saying maternity is creation, and creation is a maternal thing, is there something controversial about that?

That sounds a bit materialistic desu.

>Well is there a wrong way to worship?
That's not what I'm saying. The problem is you're applying physical phenomenon to God, who isn't subject to the universe's laws.

True but it also is relatable in that way.

For much of our history women were gangbanged then chose the father and it was raised by the father.

>The problem is you're applying physical phenomenon to God

If there wasn't a mother, would you be there to worship any God? That's my point. There is mystery and allure to sex and creation. It especially takes consideration now going into the future, if this is all a hypothetical religion; the first priority would be to have reproduction put in massive prominence and importance for various reasons and ways, lack of it or more depending.

There's various ways you can go with this. I find if we are to make a deity, giving it simply all masculine attributes a bit of a bore.

>For much of our history women were gangbanged then chose the father and it was raised by the father.

Exactly what a new religion should oppose

Like I said. Islam already done it.

you´re on to something, have a beer

And in Islam the most important part of faith is praising your mother and doing anything she says even if she wants you to give away your worldly possessions.

Restricting women's freedom to chose what she has to wear shouldn't be part of this hypothetical thing. It should be less visceral than that.

I find a more teaching thing, or way, to be better.

I agree that femininity is about creation, but so is masculinity. In denying the father principle you're making the same mistake as Abrahamic faiths except to the opposite extreme.

The great mythologies of the world always acknowledge both principles, usually the masculine on the active side and the feminine on the passive. Hence the father principle is symbolized by the sky and rain and the mother by the earth and vegetation.

Some exceptions to this is the Egyptian religion, where the goddess Nuit is the sky and her husband is the earth, and Hindu Shaktism, where the female is considered the active principle and the male the passive, but even then both principles are recognized.

>And in Islam the most important part of faith is praising your mother and doing anything she says even if she wants you to give away your worldly possessions.

Well, it still worships the one monotheistic God of the Bible.

This would be entirely different.

Islam's dress code applies to men to. And its about modesty respecting the beauty and dignity of women, not oppressing them. Take your feminist ideology of "oppression" to reddit

Allah isn't a deity. Allah is not masculine nor feminine. Its only referred to as he in English translation because the English language is trash and has no words for much of Arabic vocabulary.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't acknowledge that, just that the prime focus of creation is maternity. It creates, while the masculine gives the possible parts.

In this way, sex is a lot like worship isn't it. You give away something to someone who creates. Just like in the far past, you would give offerings to a god or godess for something in return.

There's something to this desu

>Take your feminist ideology of "oppression" to reddit

No

but how did babby get put inside???

>Yahweh is a jinn
>Hagia Sophia
So Gnosticism then?

This. It takes 2 to tango. Without men we wouldn't have children either.

Islam was an attempt to liberate culture. Women were buried alive at birth. They were treated like trash. Islam gave more freedom to women than women had before Islam. Its dress code gives modesty and respect to women. It doesn't oppress them. Islam gave women the freedom to choose who they marry. It banned adultery. Its greatest value is your mother 3x over any other human being. When feminists unironically bash Islam for "oppression" I just want to break their necks.

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

People have been sniffing Christianity's bullshit for a very long time (both before and after it), and so these concerted efforts are long-standing.

In particular, your sentiments are very clearly expressed in Laveyan Satanism.

What feminists? Most of the ones I see nowadays just love to kiss Islam's ass and shout "CHOICE" all over the place

Feminists think its contradictory to women's liberation but at the same doesn't want it banned because it takes away choice. They literally can't be pleased and are certainly retarded.