Work Will Set You Free

>Work Will Set You Free

What did Adolf meant by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_through_labour
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they were all just sentenced to two years of light menial labor for their crimes against the reich but of course asking a Jew to do real work with his hands instead of shifting financial instruments around is the ultimate crime against humanity so the jews opted to be gassed instead

He knew Jews would rather die than actually do some honest work.

Hahahahaha

>get worked to death
>you are no longer a prisoner

Seeing /pol/ memes without /pol/ sincerity is always a laugh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_through_labour

>/pol/ is sincere

When did you grow out of this meme Veeky Forums?

this post is living proof that being retarded is much easier than being slightly intelligent

work sets you free from metaphysical bullshit induced from leisure time

The filename made me kek.

Still, you've clearly never met a /pol/ack in real life. They're really that bad.

that post is inanimate fucking information

The scale of extermination slackened somewhat at the beginning of 1944 once the ghettos in occupied Poland were emptied, but on 19 March 1944, Hitler ordered the military occupation of Hungary, and Eichmann was dispatched to Budapest to supervise the deportation of Hungary's 800,000 Jews. Hitler had personally complained to the Hungarian regent Admiral Miklós Horthy on the previous day, 18 March 1944, that:

Hungary did nothing in the matter of the Jewish problem, and was not prepared to settle accounts with the large Jewish population in Hungary.[259]

More than half of them were shipped to Auschwitz after the occupation. The commandant, Rudolf Höss, said at his trial that he killed 400,000 Hungarian Jews in three months.[260]

hmmmm

It was a labour camp, there were thousands of prisoners who served their prison sentences and were released like any prisoner whos done their time. Reminder that according to nuremberg trials nazis had magic electric conveyor belts that killed jews and then dropped them straight into ovens and had invented a magic device that vaporized 20 000 jews instantly. Also according to Höss's confession they killed 2.5 million jews, which has since been dropped to 1.5 and that they were already gassing jews by 1941 in camp called Wolzek, which never even existed. Absolute nonsense.

The "Death-Camps" acctaully were Labor-Camps. There was no such thing as a Holocaust.

Yes. Against the rest of the world. I think we did amazing. We will rise again anyways. ;D

> Against the rest of the world.
Excluding the neutral countries... and all of allies, that sided with us. :^)

Lmao

It's true.

The scholars the history profession needs.

its the truth though, the ''''death'''' camp is fake story made by allies to humiliate the germans into the cucks they are today, most of the remaining gas chambers are destroyed by the allies and all we have now is ''reconstruction'' of it, from the photos, the actual gas chamber doesn't have enough capacity for the jewish predicted 6 gorilion death
its all a lie

Fuck off goys we are the master race

that's the oven you damned simpleton
>b8

Yeah, I know the prisoners were just dying of typhus and hunger, it is just funny how the guys in those post said it.

I don't know if people are genuinely denying the holocaust ever happened or are being ironic ITT.

Either way, I'm laughing, but in the conflicted sense.

>Work Will Set You Free
that's a a shitty translation
>Work sets free

It's more accurate than the shit you're trying to push.

Most accurate:
>Work makes you free

What did the Einsatzgruppen do during the 2nd world war?

There is no address in that line. It's a general statement. The 'you' is as superfluous as your statement

they made areas judenfrei. Says so on your pic.

Controlled burning so the slavs could farm instead of being starved by commies.

You don't need the pronoun. It most accurately translated with the pronoun of you inserted as it would not translate properly. "Work make free" doesn't make sense in English because English isn't a pro-drop language. Arbeit macht frei makes sense in German because you know who the statement is for due to the verb conjugation. You're mistaking literal translation with meaning which are wildly different things. It would be like if I said Eм яйцa and literally translated it into "eat eggs" instead of "I eat eggs" which is what it means.

This map was enclosed into a report sent by SS-Brigadier General Stahlecker to Reinhard Heydrich titled "Jewish Executions Carried out by Einsatzgruppen A"

All 3000 members of the Einstatzgruppen were responsible for burning crops in an area from the baltic sea to the black sea?

>non pro-drop languages in dark blue
Find the difference between German and English on this map of pro-drop languages

The translation may work for average Joe. He's a retard anyway and doesn't want to use his head. This board is called History and Humanities. If the line "Work Makes Free" or "Work Sets Free" demands too much of the reader's brain that person should leave. The direct address in your wikipedia translation is misleading.
>makes sense in German because you know who the statement is for
It's a general statement. Freedom, that's what work gives you. Work sets free. You, me, an ant. It generally does that.

There's like 3000 firemen that work for the U.S. forest service that do controlled burning and there's more federal land than the entirety of the German controlled area of WWII. Also not burning crops, controlled burning so crops could be grown.

[spoiler]I know there's no spoilers on Veeky Forums[spoiler] [spoiler]I was being sardonic you memeing faggot[/spoiler]

You is a common plural in English and yes, German is an informal, but not formal, pro-drop language. English is not a pro-drop language in any way. You will sound like a caveman.

Also to translate what that sounds like in a pro-drop english:

English is not pro-drop. Sound like cave man or golden era Native American. Eat egg. Make post. Watch shit post. Am smart.

>Eat egg. Make post. Watch shit post. Am smart.
You got across how you spend your time perfectly well.
Work sets free. It doesn't need to sound great to be more accurate.

Certainly you have some evidence to support your claim.

Because there is evidence that contradicts what you are saying.

Such as this pic, which is a copy of a report sent by one of the commander of Einsatzkommando 3, which was part of 3 Einsatzgruppen A showing the location and number of jews (broken down further by male, female, child) who this group shot from July to September 1941. Just in those few months their report shows that they shot 57,000 jews.

I am deeply concerned by your reading comprehension.

I am concerned about your inability to process evidence that doesn't fit your preconceived idea of historical events or lack thereof.

Show me any piece of evidence that shows that the Einsatzgruppen were sent just behind the main army to burn weeds so that crops could be planted.

(I find your claim hard to believe because the invasion occurred halfway through the growing season in the Northern hemisphere (late June)....why would they be in such a rush to clear fields for planting if the planting season was already well underway?)

You should find it hard to believe because, again, I was being sardonic, you stupid fuck.

You are being incredibly rude user, and I don't appreciate you mean words.

I am also legit autistic, so picking up on these things is hard.

duh, they were in engaging in preemptive anti-partisan operations.

It means it was a work camp and not an "extermination" camp.

I testify that the holocoast(holohoax) never happened

Is Germany a servant of the devil? Is there something in the German soul which enjoys death and destruction?

2edgy4me

Americans have it easier then us euros to poke at the gaps of the narrative (not denying it happened, but there are some loose ends and also 50s exaggerations concerning soap and the like) as their schooling system is so retarded sometimes that it makes some people into contrarians out of spite once they look a bit more closely at the story.

Then there are nazis who feel morally conflicted about the holocaust and thus refuse to believe the consequences of hitlers reign because they are actually not that bad as that they would be in favour of genocide.

Also no constant reminders like these little plates on the ground and others while they know that theyve been lied to in other cases concerning history which makes them seek scandals and falsities for the sake of finding them as this may be an outgrowth of the freespirited nature of individualism and statescepticism in the US.

Why aren't jews who make up ridiculous stories and lie get persecuted by the authorities for holocaust denial?

>Nothings going to happen to you, just work as hard as possible and we will release you after the war is over

>claims that jews only work in finance
>disregard that the ones who survived the holocaust largely did so because they had practical skills worth keeping around

Oh wait, its stormfaggotry. Nevermind.

JEW DETECTED

you will get 72 virgins ahmad

STORMNIGGER DETECTED

Most are auzzy shitposters but some are genuinely that bad. I met one who was convinced that Hitler was just defending german territory and the best thing for the gays is to be killed.

it means that to be free one must first achieve economical independence
work is one way to do that

oy vey dis anuddah shoah