/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread THE BAKER HAS ARRIVED Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

please leave korekiyo alone, unless you’re telling him I want to stick a quarter in his ear and ride his face like a little kiddie horse outside of the grocery store. do not bother him unless you’re passing on the message that I would let him drain my bodily fluids into a tub and bathe in them. if you even think about fucking talking to him, the only thing you better tell him is that I am down for him to literally consume me and all he needs to do is hit me the fuck up and I will be wet and ready and well seasoned within a moment’s notice.

I love Junko!

I love Ouma!

Mommy!!!

Say something nice about my daughter

I want to fuck Kaito!

Shuichi nii-chan and Rantaro-kun!
Wait that came out wrong

Fantastic first post this thread is off to a good start

MUGI!

Thanks you, fellow Mugifriend last thread, for making sure she got the last image!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
>4 people made new threads
>Junkofag posts in all of them
You're committed, huh?

Well?

Soon her belly will be plump with my seed.

BEST rivals

BEST madmen

BEST pairing

Bonus mode sexual favors confirmed

O U M A E D A
U
M
A
E
D
A

>3 breads
why. I just want to ask a question and I dont know where to go. The one night I'm not home and no one knows how to post

>Not enough space.jpg

my gf is a cutie

Why is there hardly any V3 doujins?

Kaito gets drunk and starts giving people hugs

Geez, you're so mean!

The first one posted was the Monokuma one

New thread, New Tenko! Forgot if I posted this one before edition!
Do lewd things to me... At least respond so I'm not lonely...

I want to hold his hand!

took so long to create a thread then 3 people tried to end the suffering at the same time

If you were a better avatarposter maybe. Tone it down and stop spamming

Postin' Hiyoko

Giri isn't even best burn victim.

Quit bullying the mods and bully me instead.

There's quiet a few on pixiv

Hoshi no like meido

You don't know the half of it

How much more popular would Hoshi be if he weren't a deformed manlet and instead was a depressed pretty boy?

>yeah if the votes are evenly distributed and one of them is the blackened it's fine
why can't everyone just vote for themselves all the time then and everyone wins every time?

Always use the first thread posted.

Try installing Veeky Forums X, and enable legacy captcha.
It goes back to typing text and only text.

>nobody wanted to bake bread because ebic 1st bost race :DD
>3 people give in at the same time

brotip: if you bake it your ugly waifu will be seen by far more people than if youre first post
first posts dont show up in the catalogue

>Still posting fujobait while ranting about fujos

Hoshi is a nice boy just the way he is

Koko! F to Ouma poster.

There's actually a lot! But most of them are /y/ and barely any are scanned.

I wanna hug and kiss Tenkogal so she's not lonely

Because the blackened can vote for anyone other than themselves and immediately win?

I probably don't even know a tenth of it

So who else finds Distrust Monokuma creepy as fuck?

When I see Ouma's cute little mouth the first visceral impulse I have is to jam myself right in there

Of course he would be more popular, we have nagito to prove that.

oh uh mhmm

People actually like them and they contribute instead of whining and bitching for attention

How long do you think it'll take for a lot of them to get scanned?

I love my darling husband! (baka normie trio edition)

I'm not sure if I'd like him as much if he wasn't a manlet. Probably because I find short men sexy.

Saihara's wife!

I want camp gay English dub Ouma to turn all of /drg/ gay

I love beta monokuma and I'd totally play distrust

Normies get out!

This is Mugi Territory!

This is funny because his design was the one I liked the most before release

Longplay user back at it again, without a real reason to post the longplay link now that my guide exists

Anyone have any suggestions/edits for things to add to the Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide? I feel like there should be more questions to add to the FAQ, and possibly more sections to add overall, but as the author thinking of what I missed is sort of a moot point. There's probably an unclear wording or two in there as well, but again it all makes sense to me so if you see it just let me know so I can fix it up.

If the Necronomicon ritual worked, how would the mastermind be figured out? Too lazy to search for the user who brought this up. I assumed it was fake the whole time

I want to be a degenerate social outcast with Mugi

Why do say koko?

V3's duct tape Ouma's lying mouth shut
Then they use him as a teddy bear, he's just so fucking cuddly, they NEED to hold him

which crackship is better; pancake and bacon or buttered pancake?

reminder that moe-tan is T H I C C

Short for kokichi

Just ignore jewell's autistic blogposts she's not smart enough to converse like a human.

Stop.
Take that back Hoshi is beautiful

/drg/ is already gay

Wow you're a meanie, I thought /drg/ was accepting to all kinds of freaks.

How come Shuichi keeps his hat even after he becomes an ultimate

If they had used it on Amami as planned, he might be able to ID Shirogane as his killer, or at least say that the first ball missed him which would lead the cast to figuring out Shirogane did it instead.

I love you, user!
A lot of them won't be, truthfully. Some popular /y/ ones will get scanned and some that have the more popular girls will be scanned too, but that's about it! I'm probably going to end up buying physical copies for nice Tenko doujins and scan them myself if they come out...

They were going to bring back Rantaro, who knew Kaede's ball didn't hit him. And who knew there was a mastermind, Suichi would have figured it out from there.

And the fact that he was in a killing game before would have been the flag that replaced finding out how the memory flashlights worked. It contradicts what they remember.

It's Kokichi's nickname similar to Mugi.

Kyouma. Mondouma is gay.

Well you thought wrong

I want to hold Nagito's gross rotting dead girl hand

Spiting Normies with Mugi!

Mugi is just shortening Tsumugi. Koko sounds closer to Moogs.

Where they really going to bring Amami back? What evidence is there? I'm curious

Is this real?
or is it fiction

Mugi is just shortening it, "koko" is adding a letter so it doesn't really make sense.

Oh I see.
I thought it was maybe ここ! for 'here' in japanese, like 'I'm here!'

Angie says so the night before she dies.

Pancake and bacon, but only if some syrup is added to both.

If the outside world is daijobu then what was that when they opened the gate a fainted from oxygen failure?

You're not cute at all

l-lewd

Who does syrup represent?

Oxygen deprvation tank or something, maybe they're brainswashed into fainting if they see that image.

My theory is that it was the "door" was a projection, and they started spraying the room with carbon monoxide or something like that to simulate the absence of oyxgen

>Nagito
>depressed
Not really. He has a lot of issues but he's quite cheerful and optimistic, even to the point of seeing maniacal at times. Saihara would be a better example.

I think Angie mentioned it sometime after the student council formed. She wanted to bring Amami back because Kaede and Tojo were murderers and Hoshi was a former prisoner, so Amami would be the least criminal dead student to bring back. She wanted someone who was good so that they would join the student council with her when they were resurrected

the old faceless man semen

>fujos posting their ships without anyone breaking their mojo
>a smart fellow like me comes in and tells them they're cancerous
>get ganged up on
You guys get the same suggestion I gave the mods, neck yourself you worthless pieces of shit.

Except Kirigiri thinks Ouma is shit just like everyone else so it would never work out.

REMINDER

I know, I would even say Ouma but I was thinking about some fangirls that create those headcanons of characters being super depressed and dindus and how said headcanons are popular. It's not like the canon characters.