Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
upd: Extracted Soundtrack added

I love you.

I love you too user

I wish lone wolf worked like the last game, just removed one from the max party size for each character with it. I want to play with a lone wolf main character and two normal party members.

t. doggu

ok did first play as a custom with sebille, beast, lohse

thinking fane next, lone wolf

I'm currently running a "Life Warrior" with a mix of Warfare, Hydrosophist and Necromancy. Hydro actually works really well as a utility tree in general because its Heals and Magic shielding scale only with Hydro investment, not INT. Healing spells also fuck up undead something awful so it's like running a "holy warrior" or whatever. Throw Necro in the mix (which deals physical damage, so you can ignore the INT scaling and rely on Warfare to boost its damage a little) and you can set "Decaying" on enemies which allows you to nuke the fuck out of living enemies with your Hydro stuff as well.

No. Dogs are boring.

Then... is that you, my waifu?

That's one of my favorite builds for 4 man parties. Having the healer also be an unkillable tank that no one targets because of high armor value is very nice.

A few points in necro on a paladin is great too since the passive heals from doing damage contribute to your magic armor regen from living armor. Nothing physical or magical can break me and I can cc everything while healing the party back to full if shit hits the fan.

Y-Yes...

*Persuasion Failed!*
But you aren't real... Attack!

Don't forget to slap one point in polymorph for healing tears and tentacle lash. Two of the best spells in the game for that kind of build.

So is the first addon going to be in the bane lands?

>fucking around with teleport spell and pyramids
>accidently find myself in combat with some harbinger of doom asshole
>get raped

This is what I live for.

crafting in this game is suffering, thank god you can carry tons of shit around

reminds me of trying to get stuff together for new vegas

>Regular enemy moves around then attacks three times
???

so

dallis' panties

why

>playing with autist friends
>do arena to remove a collar
>one friend wins the arena
>it never ends
Rly makes me think.

Crafting in this game is a meme, all you need are potions and runes, maybe with some food if you're really struggling. Gear is trash.

I just hit Reaper's Coast!
What am I in for, lads?

Like the best 40-50% of the game, and an ass-whupping if you're a brainlet who picks fights

so much freedom that you will likely wander into areas meant for later levels

Should I put a point into Warfare or a point into 2H if I'm going lone wolf and I have nothing else I really want to level up right now?

Currently: 0 2H, 3 Geo, 2 Poly, 5 Warfare.

40+ hours of life.

Get comfortable, this is your home now. Learn the lands. Explore everything. There is more content in one graveyard then all of Fort Joy. Prepare for 50 hours of Reaper's Coast.

I just wish the recipes made more sense and more junk items could be turned into something useful (bowls and spoons to woodchips, for example), old armor/weapons are completely useless and you get pretty much no money out of em

also let me EMPTY THE GODDAMNED BOTTLES and GIVE ME AN EMPTY WHEN I COMBINE TWO OF THE SAME DAMNIT

don't eat the fish :^)

>let me EMPTY THE GODDAMNED BOTTLES
Cooking beer into Dwarven Stew gives you back bottles/cups/etc.

Are there any melee weapons in this game that deal magic damage?

It's just broken then, isn't it?

Cozy.

Staves deal magic damage of the appropriate element.

Staves.

I'm dumb, kinda forgot you can actually hit people in the head with those

>tfw it's so obvious that you're dealing with Void Devourer

free the maester and do what she says immediaely

you get a source ability that you use all the time and if you do half of act2 without it you're missing out

>That random pear thrown whole into the porridge
Guess the cook just gave up

Can you just sell jewels? I remember the 1st one had rubies giving elemental resistances to armor

>free the maester and do what she says immediaely
Just bash her over the head with her stupid painting for being a snarky bitch for no reason and get the combination off her stinking lizard body.

I thought she was fun. Definitely one of the better voice actresses in the game.

Runes do that now. Just sell them.

I honestly wonder how going for the Maester first is possible.

The executioner's evasion makes it pretty much impossible to kill her before she summons higher level mobs.

The voice actress is top notch, but Meistr Siva just came across as a snarky bitch for no reason to me.

>Take that painting off the wall
>Do it
>I'M SO AMAZED BY YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!
>Okay Lady, chill it. I just saved your life.
>The next part is going to be complicated: PRESS ... THE BUTTON!
>Are you sure you are feeling allright? This is seriously impolite
>GREAT! YOU MANAGED! NOW TYPE IN THE CODE AS I CALL IT OUT, THIS SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD
That's when I bashed her to death with her painting.

>tfw no spells
>tfw no Hentai Slap
Your fault really.

I was the cook. Oops! The Red Prince has a lizard leg on his plate.

Or, you know, talk to people you murderhobo.

I saw that, and the carrot called a "dinner" too, but they both seemed like too easy targets, so it was a tossup between a papa johns reference and pointing out the pear.

I always go for her immediately after helping out the kid and his mom at the bridge before town. You can bribe the executioner with 0 persuasion. It's 300 gold but it's worth it since it unlocks like 3 or 4 quests in town with spirit vision that yield a ton of experience and gold.

Just hit level 22. Realistic for me to hit 23?

How does the first one compare to this? Would it be worth playing if you love the second?

u wot m8

just pass a pursuasion check and you can free her

It's not as good but it has it's own charm. It's much more silly and has a less serious tone. You play as two source hunters, so basically the opposite of the second game.

There's some familiar faces like Jahan and Arhu among others so if you like those characters you might enjoy seeing them have larger roles. Jahan is even a party member.

Downgrade in every aspect. Still a great game though.

i'm only level 12 on reapers coast and feel very underleveled and undergeared, all of the encoutners are wrecking me even if the bad guys are only 1 level above me. what do i do?

Far batter in every way imaginable desu.

But then you miss out on XP from killing the executioner.

i was still lv17 by bloodmoon island

Reaper's Coast has an abundance of experience. I played through it all yesterday after the patch and still managed to hit level 17 before moving on to nameless isle after they supposedly nerfed the xp gains.

Missing one encounter will help you from becoming over leveled if anything.

Anyone down to try out arena?

I have a 4 man server up NA

Objectively better in every other aspect other than combat, which is contentious at best.

daily reminder that spooky skellingtons possess the ideal male body

RATTLE ME BONES

>mfw I let sebille, ifan, and lohse die in the malady boat to void scene

Rest in piece you garbage elf

I never finished the first one. I felt the areas were too large/boring and the tone of the gane was a bit goofy. Basically, expect suicide bombing midget skellingtons.

Can someone explain why reactive shot is one-shotting one of my party members no matter what?

DORF FORCE - PREPARE TO BOARD THE BOAT EDITION

Should I give Gratiana her jar or should I smash it?

roleplay, you dingus.

It's currently bugged as of the latest patch. Larian changed it so that it does damage immediately but the scaling is totally fucked. It's supposed to scale like any other weapon skill but it seems to be getting a much larger bonus than intended, especially on enemies.

I've had ranger enemies one shot my tank through his physical armor with full level appropriate plate armor and a shield after the patch. Expect a hotfix in the next week or two.

SORRY THERE DEAR BUT IT SLIPPED OUTTA MY STUBBY HANDS

Is there any downside in going full-retard and doing a summoner + necromancy zoo build?
>If only I had Ifan's wolf

You can only have one summon active per character, so yes.

That combo works well because you can use those necro abilities on your summon

Yeah, I thought it might just be that my archer is particularly weak but they one shot through my steel-heart Warrior and my tank and wondered if I was missing out on some new meta since I saw that they, in fact, buffed it from before in the latest patch

I was tempted to let it fall at the last minute, but she is the keeper of a sanctuary halfway-house, and I would have felt sorry for that lizard-gurl who was ranting and raving about her.

You forget that there are people out there whose sole purpose is to devote and worship other people, and without that, they have nothing to live for.

I mean, think of how many people fucking worship Alexanders and that Seeker dude's cock.

>can't handle the bantz
On that note, is it possible to save her from the voidwoken attack?

It's too strong on players too I used enrage on my ranger and one shot an entire room of enemies with it earlier today. deals more damage than ballistic shot and it's an aoe now.

Nope, she's scripted to die.

>heh u almost made me face the fact that I'm getting shit on but I just fortified better luck next time kiddo

>successfully kill Grog with stunlocks
>Peeper dies after the battle running through the fields of fire I created
fml

Am I doing this wrong? I think im doing this wrong. Isnt this giant ugly elf looking worm supposed to fight against Alexander?

Fookin dwarfs so strong we dont need no worm.

It's supposed to devolve into a free for all once it shows up but everytime I've done it the magisters tended to focus on the worm while the worm focused on me.

>save someone's life
>she can't stop being a terminal cunt for long enough to thank you
pretty obvious someone on larian's writing staff is into femdom and abuse but I just put a sword through the cunt

>Tell Alexander to fight the worm
>Down Alexander and his cronies anyways before taking on the worm

Also, how do you have 2, possibly 3 custom dwarf party members for Lady Vengeance?

I used deathfog on Alexander at the start, he was dead when I arrived. Couldnt get near the rest of them without the worm attacking me first.

Fookin dwarfs so good we break everything.

Run the game four times, make a lan game, join the game four times, enjoy DWORF FORCE

Nevermind, just realized it's multiplayer

If you plug 4 controllers into your computer and make 4 profiles you can do a local multiplayer game to create 4 custom characters. If you unplug all the controllers you can control everyone solo with mouse + kb like a normal game.

Alternatively you can launch 4 instances of the game and connect them all via lan but unless you have a good computer I wouldn't recommend that.

>literally a "luke, i am your father" twist
AHAHAHA

Do I need to play D:OS1 for story purposes?

I've heard really mixed things about it and the bad things I heard about overshadow the good for me but it sounds like they fixed and updated everything in the sequel.

If you could find these on g2a or cdkeys I'd just buy them but this shit is $90 for both of them on steam

>The method in which you gain the Spider's Kiss talent
This game is so great. I love it.

>Do I need to play D:OS1 for story purposes?
No, apart from a few returning characters there are no real links. All you're missing is a "Huh, I remember you" moment or two.

Sweet, thanks

>It's an Alice Alisceon kills your lights in 1 move battle
Hahahahahhahah

>end fight
>sebille dies
>lucian kills braccus right before i could rez her
>she's now a ghost in the epilogue

FUCK OFF

Just tp her to Jahan.

Why is act 2 so boring?

am I forced to kill my party members in the end like the story is implying

no, you can talk them down at a certain point

>pick the bottom option when asked if I would surrender my powers
>nothing happens and I have to aggro someone to progress
Uhhh

put a ranger on the ruins and kill her in one turn
blood arrows
adrenaline
living on the edge
balistic shot

>Act 2
>Boring

Act 2 is most of the game. Tons of fun side content to do and it's all about building your power.

Because you're baiting.

>best part of the game is boring

Enjoy nameless and arx, you gonna love it.