Humanity

What's their endgame?

The day of reckoning.

Crash this galaxy with no survivors.

When we become intelligent enough - after genetic engineering or AI or maybe on our own we will realize that life is pointless. And we will follow the example of all the countless civilizations that never visited us and died out in the universe - we will commit voluntary extinction.

to become Machines, and eventually those Machines to be able to create life once more, in an infinite cycle

Learning everything about existence.

Transhumanism.

To die out. Like all other species, eventually.

this, but what if we're stuck in a cycle of infighting and bloodshed despite any advances? If we advance so far we'll eventually develop weapons of a planet-wide destruction magnitude

last time someone said that, some polcuck posted his entire fan fiction theory on how transhumanism and artificial intelligence was a jewish conspiracy

To defeat themselves in pointless struggles, but also eventually birth a superhuman species that will be so disgusted by humanity that they purge us all or leave Earth to conquer the universe.

Galactic Shitposting

>transhumanism
>not superhumanism
wew

Survive.

To find if there is an endgame

Fuck you, got mine.

trying to wipe out the white race

we've known this forever, it's only religiousfags who are convinced otherwise. There are plenty of ways to cope without external meaning outside of killing yourself...

you have no idea what life is

impossible, fkn christ

if multi-planetary transhumanism pans well out then not likely

depending on where transhumanism leads, say if we go full "digital," we could protect ourselves pretty easily from that kind of stuff

most things at the top level are indeed at the very least heavily influenced by jewish conspiracies, do people really deny this? Dozens of full blown wars were straight waged for this exact reason. The amount of attempted genocides speak for themselves.

/thread

Transhumanist scum, all of you must die!

Crashing this universe with no survivors.

Kill all niggers*

I suppose that if we do not develop wisdom soon enought we will be wiped by the sixth extinction. But there is also Mars, if inherited by wise people, may add to our chances.

Given the trend Machines will inherit the world as our legacy, since we conceived them, they maybe even carry our cultural baggage as a tribute to humanity.

If we suffer a major crisis and we suffer a technological breakdown, our hope would be too, solidarity and wisdom even more.

All this depends on our next generations education, that will have to implement philosophy and meditative practices, to develop this required attribute.

As Malraux said : the 21th century will be spiritual or it'wont be.

Spread the cancer known as life throughout the universe.

Yh so what? SO WHAT?

To return to nothing.

>dude we need to colonize mars and shit! lmao
>rocks are more valuable than sapient beings and my human emotions tell me humans are shit and should all die
make up your minds