Other urls found in this thread:

ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to lick Natsuki's small boobs!

hello how does it go down in here everyone

>No.191674772
fuk u

wait how do i use this website

Any progress on the "have a nice weekend" ARG shit? I'm not fully caught up on the situation with it.

Daily Reminder that Natsuki is a trap

how dare you

You can't hide from the truth. The pink-haired, Loli-lookin, dick-havin Trap Natsuki

whats your address expect a knife upturned under your pillow

>people are still hating on me tripfagging

Why are people so mean

Hopefully Yuri will be there holding it

Does this mean that in 5 years time when we're on thread 3XXX I can say I've been here since the /v/ days?

we lost count twice

>Second thread
Where's the first one?

hi are there lewds yet

Gone because no one posted in it

the google doc has been deprecated by a wiki

ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page

My bad I meant to reply to you not myself

No worries!

I guess it really was only a matter of time before we ended up here

Depends on your requirements for quality.

>it begins
Are you a autistic enough dude to be the next /ksg/?

Yeah

>ten thousand threads for a VN that's three hours long
wew lad

Hello Natsuki!

Um... I guess it's about time to share our poems, huh? This one is a bit.... special, so I would like it if you tried a bit more seriously to read in between the lines, not that i doubt your genius or anything like that. It's just that this poem took a bit more effort than yesterday's "Boop Jumpy Pink Strawberry". So... take your time >.< and remember that if you do actually end up needing me to explain anything..... I'll... um.... be right here...

if /ksg/ can pull off 3k+ I think we can make it to at least #1000.

over before it started

It's good but....

Saya no Uta is a pretty good one if you're still new to VNs and don't want to sink dozens of hours doing a long one. Just hope you like loli sex though.

mfw dan recommended it to a bunch of normies asking for VNs on twitter without having read it himself

Do we have any musicfags in this thread?
If I were to transcribe the OST would anyone cover it?

I know how to play the guitar a bit, if the chords are easy I can try to record it

I don't know shit about guitar, but I found that Your Reality is in the key of C the other day which makes it stupidly easy for a keys player.

IF you can tab it out for keys I can try to find the equivalent for guitar chords

I'll see what I can do
I'm also drunk af right now so I might be promising things that'll never happen.

That letter Natsuki gives you when she's worried about Yuri really cemented her as best girl in my view. She's clearly the sweetest and most well-adjusted girl in the game even with her implied problems. I suppose some would say that makes her less interesting than the others but it's kind of nice just having a sweet girl like that in the game too.

holding you to this

Bump to save everyone!

fuggg xd lol

Is this where I should shitpost now?

shitpost to your heart's content, just try to be innovative

I don't know why but this turns me on

Not on your life sissy.

Man. I don't wanna post on the general but I guess this is where we get another week or so of content.

>tfw legitimately like yuri and all these fags saying she's worst girl just means I get to have her to myself

>both replacement threads on /v/ are dead.
Well that transition happened quick.

We need to survive, this is the only place where I actually enjoy the community

I mean every girl's the best girl except Sayori's weird body proportion

I wonder if Dan will get seduced by more mainstream communities if DDLC starts moving some serious numbers of copies

I've been stalking Veeky Forums for days waiting for a general.

Please remember to not reply to tripfags by the way.
I don't use the filter because I think that's one of the single most homosexual things you can do besides homosex but if you have to filter the cunts, do it.

Yuri is garbage.

She should be more considerate of Natsuki-chan and I.

I must admit I too checked once or twice to see if a general was made.

Let's use this general to share all of our OC and memes so we can get inspiration to make more.

Listening to Gang Starr with Monika!!!

Hmph. Jealous because we got the tag of your favorite girl?

Let the dump commence.

I'm missing a lot of memes, if you guys could post them I'd appreciate it.

I mean Jejus fuck Monika I wanted to hang out with you too but the game didn't give me a chance why are you doing this to me you crazy selfish bitch

nope you have to share.

What was everyone's favorite scene?

Mine was when the main cast was walking out into the sunset and Monika said

>it truly was a Doki Doki Literature Club
>cue end credits

10/10 scene imo

What never seen that scene

...Really dude?

And this is why she is best girl

I hate this image, Yuri would never spell "yourself" as "urself"

What are you doing? We need more Natsuki.

>ywn never make tender love to monika while sucking on her toes while you both float eternally through space in a classroom

KSG has 5 * 10 hours paths with lots of feels and stuff...
DDLC last like 4 hours and 75% of the game is about SHOCKER SAYORI'S DEAD, and a few other spooky shit.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, but there just isn't much to talk about, and while some of the girls are great, they're not like 11/10 waifu for life, not much development, they're kinda cliche animu/vn tropes with very little else.

She's not herself there.

If people were more focus on the ARG stuff we'd have more to do but we know literally everything already. Plus Dan said there's not gonna be anything new for a while so. I'm not sure what we can talk about except "WHY IS X BEST GIRL?" or shitposting.

I'm still gonna stay forever.

Having a depressed person like Sayori around is a motherfucking emotional labor. You constatnly get bombarded with shits painful to hear and you don't know what to do because whatever you do just hurts them even more.

This part of the game was too fucking relatable.

thing is that she hid her depression pretty well until Monika fucked with her saying bullshit to her and tweaking her personality file.

>he drinks IPAs
>not Malt Liquor

mutha fuck u dorf

>ywn write a childish poem for Natsuki in 3 minutes before the club's meeting and have her fidget nervously because she absolutely loved it but can't admit it

I prefer weizenbier but IPA's pretty good tho

>weizenbier

That isn't Malt Liquor user