>Tournament Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmPB

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Other urls found in this thread:

vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-64/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit 3 legendaries in 1 week what is it?

LET'S BREAK DA ICE

*spider sounds*

Is Hunter DK/Class in general good?

F2P player, so far I have Grommash, Rexxar DK, Lich King, and Guldan DK

Lots of hunter commons and have highmanes, is it viable?

Also, does anyone know if the games against innkeeper count towards the "hidden" quests win count?

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FIRST A GOLDEN VOSS AND NOW THIS

WHY

well you can disentchant for 1600 dust so you get a fre legendary of your choosing
seems good to me

I've never played any other card game before but is it just me, or are secrets the worst fucking game design decision? For most of them, no matter what you do, you get fucked.

Counterspell is the worst because no matter what you HAVE to waste a valuable card, unless you have coin. It's just guaranteed value for them. And when it's played on curve you have to play super awkwardly around it, or take a gamble and hope it's not counterspell, and lose the game off that one play if you're wrong.

It's not that good but it's fun

>it's guaranteed value for them
unless you play a spell that costs 3 mana or less, then it's even or bad for them

but yes secrets are garbo

>queue up to play quest mage because I like it
>every single opponent is playing ultra face decks
>switch to non-quest mage so I can win against face
>every single opponent is now playing a not face deck

how do i beat anduin?

I hate secrets because they force you to either make a bad play that turn, or cross your fingers and hope you don't get fucked by a certain secret. There's nothing quite like playing a 1 mana minion and floating 5 mana because you are afraid of their mirror entity, or praying to not get your spikeridged stolen but getting screwed over instead. There's no skill involved, it's basically just glorified paper, scissors, rock. It's even worse in arena, where there's little to no information on their secrets cause random cards

Play Rogue and run Beneath the Grounds. Those scummy priests get so confused when they whip out Kazakus or Raza and don't get the effect. Most of the time they emote and concede unless they're a sport about it.

>playing razakus priest vs handbuff pally
>he drops 2 x 4/7 mindbreakers
>i still win after dragonfire -> 10 mana kazakus potion clears everything

hehe

I'm gonna fuck your boipussy real good tonight Priestcuck

What is the deal with homeless people?

Just get a house LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 4HEad

what should I do with my onyxia, give it to someone?

Put it in evolve shaman for that sweet turn 10 play

Hol up! is this viable?

>When your opponent doesn't expect your deck to be even worse than yours

SHADOWY THOUGHTS

>teleports removal behind you every turn until you stop playing minions
uncanny!

Can someone confirm? I've been teching in Bonemare to go up against control. I'm afraid one of the welps will turn into a doomsayer if I evolve it.

How is your climb to legend going this month fellas?

Just hit rank 7 tonight. Switching between Tempo Rogue and Murloc Paladin so far primarily, gonna switch to something like Big Priest once I hit rank 5, depending on what the meta looks like.

in standard, if you cast evolve on 6 1 drops, you have a 6.5% chance of getting a Doomsayer

Turn 10 is also way too late, aggro would have beaten you by now and priests would have already pinged you to death. It's not often you'll still be holding evolve on turn 10 anyway, as you should have already played it with doppelgangster / a decent board.

Overall however, it's not the worst idea in the world, as if they can't deal with the tokens you might be able to bloodlust the following turn for a win. You'll just have to try it out and see for yourself if it's any good, maybe let us know how you get on.

>first a Legendary of my choice and now a Legendary of my choice
>why
Are you retarded?

Yeah but it could have been, y'know, a playable golden legendary like shadowraper anduin or gul'dangerous, That way they get to keep the golden leggo and have a good legendary

>gul'dangerous
Fuck off back to plebbit.

why am i not allowed to blacklist priest? it's just annoying every time i see one knowing I'll have to wait twenty minutes while he slides a giant dildo up his ass

What's that? Fuck priests?

yep, fuck em

they just make me so fucking tilted

GREEDINGS, TRABELER

>being this obsessed with a game you play while shitting
seek help

Hunter is more consistent, especially with the occasional other class besides Priest. But there's just a certain kind of feelin when you kill all their minions and then BM them with the killing blow.

>Playing casual with aggro druid vs Keleseth rogue
>manage to win
>he adds me to his friends list just to bitch about my rank and how lucky I was
The salt is real. At least get mad at ranked and not some dumb casual match

What else am I supposed to do while making love to some porcelain?

>that feel when you draw pumped up cards with zoolock
I fucking love Keleseth

I personally love when shitters I play in casual add me to talk shit despite being 5 ranks lower then me. Bad players complaining because they can't figure out the difference between balance and misplaying is the best.

I've been playing this game for a year and a half, gotten legend twice, and only just now have I gotten my first class to level 60.

100 more wins and I get Shaman to Golden too.

finally got around to finishing my last 10 games to golden druid. on to a new class!

>never run into fatigue warrior
>decide to play fatigue rogue in wild
>4 fatigue warriors in a row

heh.. wow

So he has to play wild to avoid this unbalanced deck which blizzard will not be nerfing.

Only broken decks work, good to now

Does anyone know how expensive a full Hearthstone collection is?

Ask on the same place you buy/sell acounts

Who the fuck would buy it?

Is Keleseth Rogue basically, draw Keleseth or start praying?

most keleseth decks have good matchups even without keleseth.

I'm only finding accounts that have half of all the legendaries, but haven't yet seen any full collections. I guess someone that has invested in a full collection wouldn't need the money from selling it anyways if they wanted to get rid of it, so they just wouldn't bother.

People with money that have nothing better to do with it? I dunno, I'm just wondering what the actual worth of a full collection is, whether it's as high as $10,000 or not

How good is Toast's deck?
>inb4 le toast memes
I don't have Shaku, Xaril and shadowcasters to use the deck on Tempostorm

I dont know shit about toasts decks and I couldnt care less, look up the winrates

god damn I re-downloaded this game and I'm already bored of it after 4 arena matches

I don't even think Shadowcasters and Xaril are necessary to tempo rogue, I think the best decklist of rogue on HCT is Orange's anyway.
AAECAaIHCLICpAOvBJG8Asm/ApriApziAp7iAgu0Ae0CqAXUBd0IkrYCgcICr8IC68ICysMCps4CAA==

>I re-downloaded this game
why would you ever

Shaku is really good, but Xaril / Shadowcasters are droppable. The deck is actually stupidly flexible in how you can build it.

Some lists run Fire Plume Phoenix with Tar Creepers and Blazecallers. Some run Scalebane and others run Bittertide, some run Flappy Bird and Curator, some run Cairne, you can even put in Plague Scientist.

A few lists even drop Keleseth and add Golakka Crawlers, Thalnos and Eviscerates to eat the pirates from the mirror.

Tried Plague Scientist
Plague Scientist is amazing in the deck.
He is basically a miniature free removal

It's a worse Vilespine Slayer, but that's good enough to see play, since you can only run 2 Vilespine. And being cheaper is definitely value as well. A reasonable 1-of.

I've actually seen a few prolists running Cairne because he's good against Priest and practically guarantees a target for Bonemare on turn 6-7.

Army of the dead is a fun and interactive card thanks lich king

I don't have Cairne sadly.
And don't wanna craft him since Nzoth will rotate out soon, same with Shaku

What is the deck that you have most fun with? I use some decks for ladder but whenever i play mill rogue i feel like i get fun from the time i play Hearthstone. Renounce warlock also seem so fun. What are your favorite fun decks? Any recs for that poor fella?

You've got about 6 months until N'Zoth rotates out, that's plenty of time to make use of any card you may craft now that gets rotated out in the next rotation.

I just love Burgle Rogue. When things go right, it's a really fun deck which can often be really powerful, too. Not the type of Burgle Rogue where you put in two Swashburglars, two Hallucinations, Shaku and you call it a day. You add more Burgle cards such as Ethereal Peddler, Undercity Huckster, Burgle and perhaps even Lillian Voss. It's my favourite deck to play in Wild.

The only standard deck I have fun with is big priest, otherwise there are a ton of fun things to do in wild, like various OTKs, making reno decks for each class etc.

Miracle Rogue is interestingly fun.
Thief Priest and Nigger Rogue are also fun

Any link?

This is the deck that I've come up with. You can certainly improve upon it if you wish. I've always had a positive winrate with it in Wild Ranked, but I never really pursued high ranks. Highest I got with this deck was Wild Rank 10, I believe.

Thanks lad. Cheers.

>Patches included with only 2 Pirates and no Pirate Synergy
Thanks Team 5 for this fair and balanced card

Believe me, I hate including Patches in this deck, but more often than not it really helps me out in the early stages of the game. Back in the day this deck used to have two Small-Time Buccaneers before the nerfs. I tried replacing them with two Southsea Deckhands, but they were not performing that well as I thought they would, so I cut them out and left only Swashburglars as my only Pirates in the deck.

how do i get over my ladder anxiety?

smoke weed and misplay every other turn until you just don't give a fuck

You just get over it by jamming games. Rank is meaningless so play without worries.

but my rank is the difference between a golden epic and a golden rare

Wait until later in the month, then you'll find that laddering is piss easy and you'll be rank 5 in no time. In the meantime, I dunno, play some arena, play wild, or hell, try out some other game that doesn't suck the life out of you help me please

Right and you still have 3 weeks to get there. You'll get rank 5 naturally just by playing whatever because of bonus stars.

The cock. All Priest players submit to the cock.

Looking for feedback

Do not play to rank up, simply play in ranked to do quests, farm goldens, farm gold, whatever you want.
This is the trick to rank up without anxiety and stress.
The less you take this game seriously, the better. Just don't misplay and try to win, but this should be normal.

What in the living fuck is that deck? Where are your cards that cost less than 4 mana?
Why are there so many bad cards in this deck? Hell there are so many one-ofs that you may as well chuck reno in there. I'd show you a decent reno warrior list but I'm pretty sure you're just taking the piss, no offence if you weren't.

I'd rate it: (play 50 warrior cards)/10

Interesting arena draft, but I doubt you will get more than 2 wins with such a high curve.

vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-64/

>The biggest winner of this week is none other than Reddit’s favorite deck, Big Priest.

Of course it had to be ribbit favourite deck. What else should I expect?

Should I climb ladder in wild or standard? What deck should I use?

Don't tell anyone but Controlock is busted

Not arena, for wild ladder

any decent list with jaina dk?
just got it and it's pretty fucking fun,

I think everyone already knows. Dog climbed to rank 4 legend finish with it iirc

Just stall with freeze bullshit and get to lategame and auto-win

>fun

it is the lamest DK man.

what exactly do you do turns 1-3

List?

>0 games vs rogue
Started at rank 25 yeah?

I don't have shaku, keleseth or leeroy what can I swap them out with in Tempo rogue?