/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12776/?
pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87102/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60799/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494
cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/857824
youtube.com/watch?v=9VvCon-4Efw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's play a game.

Post your roster. Another user picks one of your characters and you have to provide 5 greentext lines about them.

Go.

cool. i like games.

Hali
Ronja

Yorna

>Bullied Fannar as a kid
>Nicknamed 'The Crow" for her fearlessness and death following her into battle
>Has a bit of a dirty mouth and no filter
>Enjoys messing with her dad at every opportunity
>Proud of her family heritage

>Wants to find a nice handsome husband
>Wished she could be a high class noblewoman as a youth
>Was bullied and treated as an outcast for being an orc despite her family being city orcs
>Enjoys fancy clothing and pretty dresses
>Has a terrifying left hook

Is Pama for pats?

Osborn

Hi Cucknight. Prepped any bull lately?

Finally! SSE is now the superior version nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12776/?

This one will pat you in the face, tin man. Only Ysolda is allowed.

>the crow
Pfft, that is such a shitty nickname. Besides, the fact you even got one means you've left survivors.
I taught you better than that."

Bijin Ysolda (pretty much any Bijin characters really) look creepy as heck whenever they're smiling.

Isn't there someone better for patting than a dirty cat?

sarangerel

>the fact you even got one means you've left survivors.
No it doesn't, you daft cunt. If you were even half the 'mercenary' you say you are, you'd know that clients and other mercs spread your name and feats around. Dumbass Dad.

Did you use any particular textures or normal maps for that defined nose bridge or is it just sliderfu? It's been a bit since I messed around in the racemenu so I'm just wondering.

I feel like the tits are slowly getting bigger and bigger
All cats are for pats

Im choosing Olpac. Mostly because he looks like the kind of orc that would get kicked out of the stronghold for staying in his hut drawing akaviri cartoons instead of fighting.

Eriandel or Ryder. fuck I can't pick provide text for both

>that armor
Lord, the cringy memories are returning. What was I thinking?

That's a good thing, right?

what ENB do you use? especially for sarangerel?

Midras

it's not a bad thing what so ever

>parentless street rat in Stros M'kai, fell in with pirates as a teen
>extremely disloyal: will steal from her own captain.
>motivated by her love of gaudy jewelry
>deceptively ruthless, will not hesitate to kill an honest man if it benefits her
>has been arrested for every felony in the Empire except tax fraud
>run-of-the-mill Valenwood hunter born in the third era
>left Valenwood and cast off the Green Pact, but vegetables still make him sick
>became an Imperial Ranger and fought in the Oblivion Crisis
>retired in Bruma where he hunted and sold furs and meats, met his wife who gave birth to their daughter, and passed away shortly after
>dedicated himself to raising his daughter and passing on to her the Bosmeri way of survival
Why is Kara not on there
I'll take 5 lines of green text about her by the way.

I miss Bimbo Elf

Elanor or Vladimir
Pama, Oxdeer, or Ward
Riela or Talikha

>runaway daughter of a Shimmerine noble family
>joined a pirate crew at some time
>wants to become a martial artist master
>traveled with Shizuka for a while
Dammit, I just finished her... Things might change.
TKRE

I'm not a mercenary, I don't take contracts. Nobody spreads my name, because I don't leave witnesses. I have been called quite a few things during battle though, like this one time some guy saw the horns on my helmet and thought that I was Molag Bal, even offered himself up as a sacrifice. Now that was funny.

Midras or Farandir

>Why is Kara not on there
Whaaaa... Oh god, brb!

>trashgook with garbage taste
fuck that ugly gook nigger

>Riela
>comes from a far away country
>was luckily married
>has a daughter
>got left with a huge debt after her husband died
>tried to sell some merchandise flintlock guns in Skyrim but spend most of the money helping others
>is ridiculous strong

I got nothing about Vlad. He really needs a reboot.
Elanor it is.
>healer at Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol
>best friend gets killed in a vampire attack, giving rise to her unending hatred of undead
>joins Vigil of Stendarr and gets sent to the Skyrim chapter
>prioritizes undead over daedra, leading to conflict with her peers, especially concerning Meridia
>thinks that blonde haired Altmer guy in the vigil is pretty cute but can't work up the courage to say hi to him, until ONE FATEFUL DAY [that story's still to come, please tune in for storytime at some undetermined point in the future]

She's also destined to die before the age of 35 due to lung cancer. Lay off the tobacco.

>she is over 200 years old
>possessed by a snow spirit
>immune to cold and has healing powers
>wanders around Skyrim
>forgets things

What gameplay mods should I get with Ordinator? Some racial overhaul mod? A gameplay/stealth/spells one? Something to make the game harder to counteract Ordinator's buffs, or does Ordinator do that itself?

Cheers

mary sue
cringe

Apocalypse.

Where are the farms in Skyrim

How do they eat?

Did you even play the game?

pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W

For Magic.

I think I just grabbed whatever the hell arurun used or something. rest is just slider-fu

>Is a professional tracker. Learned it from some eccentric Nord hunter who traded pelts.
>Father was an artisan and mother was a seamstress who made stuff for noble families in Cyrodiil
>Raised in a small home outside Chorrol near the Hammerfell border
>Was framed and arrested on charges of rape by a married noblewoman who was caught having an affair with him, with him not knowing she was married.
>Has a deep southern accent

I'll do all 3, just for you
Pama:
>Was taught khajiti folk wrestling as a youth
>Was a successful smuggler who worked in-between Elsweyr and Morrowind
>possibly has a bastard or two walking about
>distrustful of khajiit women due to bad experiences with them as gold-diggers/unfaithful partners in his past
>loves food

Oxdeer:
>Was a veteran of the Great War, fought for the Aldmeri Dominion before being captured as a POW by the Empire.
>Was apart of the Royal Guard in Valenwood before being conscripted into the army
>Was raped and humiliated by his sadistic Altmer superior officers but was unable to do anything about it
>His unit was called "Black Arrows" and had the one of the highest kill counts among the Valenwood forces during the war.
>Soldier of Fortune currently on the hunt for war criminals yet to meet justice for what they did to his people in Valenwood.

Ward:
>Had a dunmer 'girlfriend" as a kid he used to visit often in Ravenrock when he went with his father to go sailing
>Worked with his dad as a cabinboy, did some under-the-table dirty smuggling jobs. His small size made it easy to hide/steal stuff.
>Met and worked with Pama as a smuggler, forming a lasting friendship.
>Has an unusual amount of luck
>Actual name is Jockel Snow-Piercer, but prefers Ward since it sounds cooler and less embarrassing.

The name sounds a bit drastic and reeks of 'bloated piece of shit', but I'll check it out

>the shandification of Skyrim

kill yourself /v/ermin cancer

It's a spell overhaul by the same guy who made ordinator.

ok fuck off now underage nigger

Is it possible to switch between CBBE & UNP in game?

If an armor is for a different body type can it use the textures from a different folder, or does it not work that way

based

Sick, cheers guys

Oh, damn
I've been burned before okay

>daughter of a deserted Thalmor soldier and a Bosmer woman from Valenwood
>her father taught her about self defense and she developed a liking for martial arts, but has never killed a person
>began traveling around the world at a young age and finally settled in Skyrim after marrying a local Bosmer
>they were happy for a few years until her husband started doing business with all sorts of shady people, which eventually got him murdered at the hands of the Dark Brotherhood
>daughter became a bard, son disappeared the night her husband was killed
>now leads a comfy peaceful life in Skyrim
Ryder is my least developed character (in a roster of barely developed characters) and I can't say much about him other than
>born in Markarth
>likes fire
>wears a hood and shades indoors
>has a shit-eating grin

>son of a Raven Rock peasant who was raped by an Imperial sailor
>quite solitary and almost misanthropic
>admires Dwemer technology and enjoys tinkering with artifacts and relics he finds in dungeons
>more interested in an item's history and usefulness than in its monetary worth, likes collecting stuff just for the sake of collecting
>he once worked as a sort of guide/bodyguard for Marin when she journeyed to Solstheim, and stole the Dwemer rifle she found there because it was too interesting a relic to let her have it

Already done Midras so Farandir it is
>Eriandel's son
>developed a strong resent and hatred for his father over the years
>witnessed the murder and was taken as an apprentice by the man who killed his father, he is now a member of the Dark Brotherhood
>a meticulous killer who really hates botching a job and potentially disappointing his master, but he loathes most of his colleagues
>at some point he'll get a contract to kill Erin, by the surviving members of the bandit clan she was part of

Oh, I forgot one thing
>she can't speak because she has no tongue anymore

what gel does he use to keep his hair like that after he puts his helmet on

What happened to it? Did it get cut out?

What's your average FPS while playing? Trying to get a gauge here for switching ENBs as the one I had before wasn't suiting me too well.

It was the price for making the deal with that snow spirit.
It didn't seem to be a bad trade since the alternative was certain death by freezing.

are there any decent textures for beast races on SSE that are compatible with higher poly feet? i really hate the vanilla feet but installing any mod that provides them fucks up the beast race feet

>playing
You lost?

>has been arrested for every felony in the Empire except tax fraud
Even rape? Pics

oh ok

Safinia

Musashi
Ikari
Ylfa
Vajlhwhatever

Wezaleff (cute mage), or Wezaleff (daughteru edition). Alternatively, Astaneth or Ysaylie.

After 6 years, finally: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87102/?

Digs-Up-Graves

Will the creation club update fuck mu load order? And how do I prevent it if doing so?

i've heard that creation club breaks some mods

not expected to see this reference here

is it a jojo reference?

no it is from a japanese comedian
seems strange to make a parody with skyrim character

>trains bears as a hobby
>would much prefer to be out smashing undead faces in with her shield instead of training with a gay-ass rapier to impress the friends of her family
>really, really hates cults, regardless of their intent
>secretly wishes she was taller
>idolizes her granddad who was a hardcore son of a bitch crusader
extra bonus
>really fucking hates orcs
of course someone would pick the goddamn cat
>uses skeletons to form a traveling troupe of dancing bones, but this has not caught on so she just uses them in self-defense for the most part
>is writing a book to distribute to other necromancers about how to obtain consent of corpses before raising
>highly allergic to fish
>comes from a long line of necromancer cats who never actually meant anything bad by it and also don't really get the stigma
>partially deaf
Wezaleff first
>still doesn't grasp the concept of death, in either form
>would like to become a historian someday
>sneezes whenever she casts a wind spell
>photographic memory
>carries her 'sleeping' friend in a box and will continue to keep an eye on him until he wakes up
Ysaylie
>believes staunchly in the purity of the falmer as a race
>as such she hasn't fucked in decades, but has considered a dragon once or twice for reasons even she doesn't understand
>has names for each ice elemental she summons
>froze herself just before the falmer were driven underground, thawed out only recently
>was an avid painter once

Eiko
>born to a noble Nord family
>became a bandit through bad luck
>got caught by the Empire and sentenced to death but managed to slip away in the destruction of Helgen
>was rescued by Neila and Ailean
>in the process of rebuilding her life for good

It looks more like Guild Wars 2 considering that's a plant lady and not an argonian.

>make a new character
>decide to spend a lot of time on their appearance getting it just right to my tastes
>give them a backstory and personality
>can't lewd them anymore
Is this normal

That's called a waifu and in a healthy relationship you don't want to lewd her because the only person she will eventually commit lewd acts with is her creator (You).

You're doing good, user.

>really hates cults, orcs and likes crusaders and smashing undead
no wonder they get along so well!

Hey Citizens,

My name is Elenwen, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are barbaric, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day drinking mead and worshipping Talos. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever opened any Arenthian Red? I mean, I guess it’s fun worshipping a Nordic warlord from High Rock as a god because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the Nedic rebels jerking off on that tower.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am the First Emissary of the Aldmeri Dominion, and leader of the Justiciars in Skyrim. What spells do you cast, other than “yelling loudly in a dead language”? I also host lavish parties, and have a banging hot servant (She just served me; Shit was SO cash). You are all inferior race who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my Boiche

I have fallen deep in the rabbit hole.

Not if you can commit yourself to one and only ONE waifu.

You can easily do that... can't you?

Is Skyrim Radioactive still totally borked?

>My name is Elenwen, and I hate every single one of you

I love you and your pointy ears

Why do you have almost 200 bowls of milk Neisa?

To remind you that this "character" is literally nothing more than lol tits

At least the guy is honest about her.

Why is her milk so yellow

hey i know you guys only talk about fucking mods but can anyone recommend any good combat mods?

I want something that makes skyrim into dynasty warriors with a hint of devil may cry

read the OP retard

High in protein and fat

>I want something that makes skyrim into dynasty warriors with a hint of devil may cry
Not possible.

>increased movespeed, increased damage
>allow moves to be canceled for a stamina cost
>add perfect blocks/parrys
>add a move that ragdolls enemies upwards for sick combos

It would appear a bowl spawns in her inventory every day. Also shes more than just tits! She can also give you a hug.
Whats onean then?
Its been there for almost 200 days. We are lucky it didn't turn into cheese or something.
Maybe this mod that lets you spawn whatever hoarde of enemies you want nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60799/? or this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494
, and this for dmc stuff cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/857824

I mean I could literally find this in 2 minutes on nexus and google.

Check out Elysees mods and TK Hitstop

I'm not the guy who asked but thanks for posting, that's really fucking cool. The thought had not crossed my mind for that mix.

Wasn't Warzone broke, unstable, bloaty shit, or was it fixed

Not that guy, but I think it's been fixed.

>Elysees mods
youtube.com/watch?v=9VvCon-4Efw
holy shit bro thank you for this recommendation
now if only skyrim wasn't so clunky
I gotta figure out a way to add ragdolling to certain attacks

>cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/857824
looks intense, thank you i'll check it out
especially in combination with the warzone mods