/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>And Then the Azalea Flowers Bloom event starts 10/10 after maintenance ends until 10/23 14:59 JST
>Two new 4* Memoria and new 4* and 3* magical girls will be added to the gacha and will have a rate-up
>Proceed through the story to obtain 2* magical girl Ayame
>Ending will differ based on the choices you make in the story

>Training event is over, you have until 10/10 14:59 JST to exchange event items in the shop

Current Rate-ups
>4* Sakura Kyouko (Fire, Attack-type) ends 10 Oct 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VNJc8t5vIA
twitter.com/Eiladaisukiman/status/917222569681362946
pastebin.com/B0AAvc4m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Eroha

Reminder to roll for the overpowered new memoria. It will be required for PVP.

I assume Ayame will be added to the gacha too, but for some reason it doesn't look like she'll get a rate-up.

>all that shit last thread
friendly fucking reminder that as much as madoka cares about homura, it's not the same feelings homura has for her

homura has fucking named the emotion while talking with kyubey

madoka called homura best friend but besides that

as much as I ship them, they don't seem like they're going to fuck anytime soon

I'm retarded.
What exactly does it do?

is it as cancerous as masara's evade memes?

>tumblr

Crit up IV and damage up V passive.

>Chance of Critical [V] & Attack up [IV]
So yeah, putting this on your attacker(s) would be a very good idea.

Thank you, user. Let there be peace.

Worse. You'll need to get two memoria slots on all girls at minimum and run it with world of cancer, because it will randomly let a girl swing for like 20k, and when it misses that chance it'll still hit harder than what we have currently.

>tumblr
funny story is that you wouldn't probably be able to tell if I bothered to rename the file

>the absolute state of this game's balancing

>using tumblr at all
There's no excuse.

don't be too hard on him. he will learn.

>harder than what we have currently
rena already fucks my girls, though

>browses tumblr
>doesn't understand platonic love
I won't hold my breath.

Well then you better spend your gems getting this so you can kill Rena in one turn unless she dodges.

>lvl 100 Madoka with 9k damage
She is the cutest death machine

let it go

Don't worry someone will start shit again, next time I won't bother trying to intervene. I've learned my lesson.

>rena already fucks my girls, though
I am blessed with my Mami.

Pretty sure with the new memoria Kyouko getting crit triple blasts will be the strongest non magia chain in the game.

>Kyouko
I forgot about her
Mami is kill

It's okay user, with the new memoria and a spare slot Mami should be able to solo Kyouko with a combo if she doesn't dodge.

The game has bcome just a slugfest

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

Kyouko is extremely scary. She can leave Dokes with barely any health left after one turn. She has been my top priority ever since she came out.

>200 apologems tomorrow

This sucks. I liked using double blast memoria on Kyouko instead, but this makes mirrors sound even more boring and rng infested instead.

PvP has always been about luck and strategy, and as long as there's not much luck involved it's ok. Permanent passive evade is bullshit though.

>used my monthly 10 ticket on another waifu pick up roll
>get Yuma
Cute. Now she can chill with her Kyouko-oneechan on my account.

ok

I want the yellow semen demon, hopefully I'm able to get her.

Whose ready for her?

>sayaka is an NPC
Wait, where?
i still need mumi for the gang

post the cutest mamipic you have saved

youtube.com/watch?v=4VNJc8t5vIA
where the hell is this place

>game ruined

A Mummy Mumi, how cute!

Translationanon can you do Kyouko and Yuma’s stories please?

>second part of madoka story is about her gushing over a book with a fellow meguca

Thread 29?

twitter.com/Eiladaisukiman/status/917222569681362946
>25万3240円
you're not a real fan until you spend 2500 dollars on the game

I think I would rather have the 2500$

Homura is my wife and we are happily married!

>spending money
>in a gacha
>when I already have my waifu

Ugh. Last night I had it in my head that the event started today. Now I feel all... deflated.

The event starts on neext server day.

>tfw had a dream about spending 4 10 rolls on a new memoria and getting shit

>tfw dreams becomes reality

Honestly, I might actually pass and keep hoarding for Sayaka.

>cirno
rip cirno, meme by an attack that appears only on the easiest dificulty

The funny thing is, she's actually a decent second level boss on Normal and above. And there are several other bosses with exploits in their attacks. But memes be memes, I guess.
She's still one of the most popular characters, though.

I know, I've seen the attack. It has a very obvious blind spot in Easy (in a series where even later bosses might have blind spots in some of their spell cards) which is instantly patched up with a "FUCK YOU" bullets on Normal

>tfw didn't spend anything
>saved gems and tickets since the start
>rolled Kyouko 5 times

>5 times
now you have to choice:

whether to keep that leftover destiny gem in case it's needed later or to sell it for magia chips it's somewhere in the options, don't remember where

Would you?

pretty sure this is one of the two adults, so I can't go to jail

Found it, I didn't know about this I will take the magia chips, thanks user.

Are higher rarity chips worth more?

Iroha is 1:1, which seems like the sell rate is 10% of Mitama's buy rate.

>chips
i mean gems

Kyouko's gem only worths 10 magia chips, while it's 3 chips for the Masara's one. I expected more at least for the 4*.

>you need 10 chips for iroha and base 2* for a slot
>3 for base 3*
>one for base 4*
rip 3*, rounding errors

I don't know whether I am ready. I have been preparing for that moment, but still wonder whether it is enough. We shall see what would happen when that moment come.

Unfortunately, I have neither of them. Some other user said they were going to send me screenshots of Kyouko's so I could translate hers, but I think they forgot.

Anyway, I'll be focusing on speed-translating the event this week, so I won't have time to work on meguca stories, Mirror, or Another Story until it ends. Speaking of which, I'm hoping the event will let me try changing my decision so I can translate more than one ending/route, but we'll see.

I'm that user, and I'm still in process of recording the cutscenes. Almost finished with part 3, but I think that'll be as far as I can go for now, since one of the prereqisites for part 4 is magia lvl 5, which requires a ton of mats (besides, Mami's doppel is more important atm). I also have the mirrors cutscenes recorded if you need them (up to 12, I think).

How sure are you user?

Are whales so prideful about their collection or are they so dense that they don’t realize that nobody will pick them in PvP?

>nobody will pick them in PvP
Well, I'm sure other whales love that kind of challenge.

Cool, thanks for the update. There's no rush, I just wanted to see if you were still around. And I've gotten Mirrors cleared up through 16 so I appreciate the offer, but I'm good there.

>3 mirror matches away from daily 3 stones
>locked out
>need to clear 3-7
>it has 7 stages
>less than an hour until daily refresh
I don't even give much of a crap about the Mirror story aside from wanting to know what the deal is with that prissy meguca. Why is the Mirror Story seriously a thing?

Here's one last pre-event translation update. It's the first part of Another Story chapter 3: pastebin.com/B0AAvc4m

>Why is the Mirror Story seriously a thing?

It's connected to the main story somehow. The mirror witch and the rumor system are connected.

Interesting.
Kamihama is like the containment thread for the witches. It's really hard not to see it as foreshadowing for Walpurgisnacht.

Those rainbow orbs will not drop no matter what. I've been trying for 2 days now, how the fuck am I supposed to get 4 of them?

Just wait for the event in a few hours and exchange the event tokens for rainbow orbs here.

The multicolor dailies on the weekends are your best bet if you want to farm them, but the event is bound to sell some.

Farming mats in the daily missions is painful. It only takes a couple of tries to drain AP.

Remember to save your free daily roll for after maintenance so you get a shot at the new memoria.

People who play the game hoping for just one girl, what do you do once you've maxed her?

Start a collection or something. I'm still waiting for a non-glasses Homura, but in the meantime, I'm trying to assemble the Quintet. Only missing Madoka atm.

Just have as much fun with Mumi and Dokes until I get burned out.

>next 4* girl is water type
>all the 4* before that alternated colors
Does that mean we won't get Sayaka anytime soon? Or is it just a clever bait?

Sayaka~

Just playing the game normally. Maxing the rest of the girls I got, reading the story and doing some sporadical rolls for fun. Now that I rolled my waifu gacha pressure is gone and everything else rare I can get with free gems or casual whaling will be a bonus.

My bet is that Sayaka will be released near the end of the next chapter of the story. Like Kyouko. The next chapter of the story has not been announced yet, and will take a month or more to get 'near the end'. So... I expect Sayaka to arrive around late November.

Lose motivation and collect login rewards
The game runs like garbage on my phone. I don't want to deal with it much anymore now that I got Dokes her droppel.

How do you know that your girl won't get a June bride costume?

>~1.5 months of saving
>right when the urge to roll on new memoria/girls is at its highest
Damn, I really hope you're right about this.

I would rather not to count the chicken before they hatch. Maybe just enjoy the game.

It has grown

>these two space rocks
>kyubey and the cook

Does that gold girl show up in Masara's story?

>The Les-uda Triangle.

Translation pls?

Wonder what we're gonna get for halloween.