pastebin.com/Z8w2H0t0
pastebin.com/RiyxVjy5
pastebin.com/Ym5rxEik
pastebin.com/j0te0TJr
pastebin.com/nTd1sH0R
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cockudo

>All event SRs are trash and not worth farming
I've been waiting for this, back to friend and yuri point harvesting.

Delet this.

Capricorn is back tomorrow.

why so dead yusha fags?

Monday

We're gradually sanging away to nothing.

I hope they skip out on Tairinsai gacha this month, and instead bombard us with events to rack up blessings.
Actually since hacker user couldn't find any other cards there probably won't be one.

Birthday cards weren't in at the time either so there's still time.

Shit, I forgot about that.

Nothing stops them from doing an update with new cards right before a new gacha should start in order to keep them a secret. It's really the only way to prevent data mining from spoiling everything

Cute vertex gacha when?

Never.

I want to turn Pisces into niboshi.

>Washio no Shou already at rank 30 on stalker
>Yuusha no Shou at rank 40
Fucking dropped, will be nowhere near as fun as S1.

Die, cultist.

You say that now but wait until Yuusha no Shou is more god-tier than we could even dream of and it takes #1 over idolshit.

I'm fine with this.

>it takes #1 over idolshit
I want this to happen not only because I like YuYuYu, but because a steaming pile of shit Sunshine is doesn't deserve to be #1.

How much would Yuusha no Shou have to realistically sell for that? 30k/40k plus? Pretty impossible senpai. Though if it got those numbers we could even dream about one day beating a possible Madoka S2, can you imagine the amount of shitposting that would generate?

Everyone here needs to import S2 now. Make it happen.

But those who surpass the Madoka will become the Madoka. Before we know it we'll be tripfagging in every Shinto-themed anime's thread and argue how it's totally a NoWaYu S2 episode 7 ripoff.

Please don't post explicit horror on this blue board.

Or it could go geah route where it is the best seller of not one, but two different anime seasons, yet only a few hype it in the west.

The shinto stuff already kinda happened with Matoi, it was cringy, and thank shinju-sama it died fast.

How many sales would that translate into if it stayed there? It'll leap after episode 4 I'm sure but if it looks like it'll sell decently already then maybe we can stop chewing our nails down like the neurotics we are for once.

user, please don't scare me like this.

There's also this not!YuYuYu from Gokumi next season.

Shows on that range typically add 1k a week, so about 10k for Washio and a ludicrous 30k for Yuusha no Shou (if it stays in there until may)

I for one look welcome this future where we are the ones with endless money and success and renown. As long as we don't get the content drought Madoka has too.

>Kadokawa kicks Takahiro and Kishi out of the project

It's pumpkin time.

pastebin.com/8GR3trPh

pastebin.com/Khuje4MG

pastebin.com/FEnhahLT

pastebin.com/TzRMFTZe

pastebin.com/xK6EaTp9

pastebin.com/uYeWnFru

pastebin.com/Z8w2H0t0

>Due to the shitstorm the last content of the series ends up being an Udon ad
Wait a minute

>Su: Sonocchi, the way you said it makes you sound like an easy woman.
Fucking hell, Sumi.

Damage reflect abilities when?
I'm not sure I get you right, you're saying the posters were bad and not the show itself right? Because I'll fight you if it's the latter.

I liked Matoi

Level 70 yuusha de shou Yuuna stats with minimal dupes

Matoi was a fun show and was better than it had any right to be

>Damage reflect abilities when?
That would make stuff like Scorpio a joke

You would likely only be reflecting a couple hundred damage max if they ever implemented this

Thanks dude. The young Yuusha are cute.

Thanks user.

Considering that they're expensive boxsets and the bonuses aren't even that good, this is very pleasing.

>the bonuses aren't even that good,
Really? What's in them? I assumed they went with boxsets because you can put better bonuses in them.

>send big boss to conquer some little girls
>they eat it

Actually, that makes sense.
Vertex have a shitload more HP than Yuusha do, so an instakill of 250k damage to us is barely a tick off a healthbar to a boss.
Damage reflect is fucking trash.

WaSuYu has a BUNBUN cover, Mankai Matsuri 2 event video, 'drawing animation drawing specification digipack' (I can't tell what this is supposed to be'), 'promotional images', audio commentary on episodes 1, 4 and 6, a booklet and a Sumi SSR code. Hero chapter has a BUNBUN cover, 'drawing digipack', 'promotional images', Yuna SSR code, OST and a VN. Decent amount, but nothing that really jumps out apart from the soundtrack and VN, unless the SSRs are God tier. I was expecting a WaSuYu VN for sure, I'm very surprised there isn't one. Mankai Matsuri 3 tickets would have been good as well.

LMAO, if Washio sold 10k it would be 2 million dollars, not counting all it sold in the movies. Yuusha no Shou will likely sell more than Washio... How much was it for an S2 and a movie again? 4 million?

remove yuusha

What this nip mean by this?

Our boy is getting famous.
It brings a tear to my eye.

i'm a bit stupid now, i hope this approximates:

>Amazing... I didn't find this on Twitter but I hope I could draw like this one day.

amazing, user-kun

This is really cute. Our drawfag's power is too strong that even Japanese fans are impressed.

I just realised I should use the character with a direct link to wiping cultist scum out for this.

Consider each BDBOX for s2 is 3× the price of season 1 BD, while there are only 1/3 the amount of unit compared to season 1, revenue should be about the same.
And not all monies would go into production committee's pocket anyway, there are also manufacturing and promotion activity cost as well as revenue keep by shops.
And then, regular production and airing cost of anime would be somewhere between 100 and 300 million yen, and yuyuyu probably have it on the higher end
But then you can also add in season 2's effect on merchandise revenue, mobage revenue, pachislot revenue, books and other series publication revenue, album revenue and live event revenue. And of course revenue from screening in theater and pre-sold blurays.
Overseas streaming right in western world switched from distribute via their own pony canyon USA to amazon exclusive probably help raised the license fee? But that would probably be camcelled out by original licensor of the show in China dropped the show
All in all speaking, if it continue to perform like this, it will probably bring the production committee more profits than s1

I love Yumiko so much.

It's
>Amazing... You can't find this guy on Twitter, but he's been drawing a lot of stuff lately
Still nice to see though.

thanks for the correction

>misread 方
>misread 近

i am retarded

More pumpkins.
TN: Pumpkin means suffering.

pastebin.com/RiyxVjy5

pastebin.com/Ym5rxEik

pastebin.com/j0te0TJr

pastebin.com/nTd1sH0R

I want to hug_ tomiko

This makes me want to draw more Yuusha, and get better at drawing them. Thanks for the translation.

>Maybe the older Gin-kun would totally dote on the younger Tougou-san and Sonoko-san as well if she saw them.

You should make a Twitter account to go with your pixiv, it'll probably get you way more exposure

[Spoiler] and then post it here so I can insta follow you [/spoiler]

Thanks user ;_;

I want to yuck tuna.

>Tfw they start discussing older Gin

>yuyuyu probably have it on the higher end
Nice joke user.

I don't know about that user, I don't really use twitter. at least not for now.
Thanks for your work user.

Man, I wish someone would scan the BD box artwork. This resolution doesn't quite do it justice and it would be a perfect phone screen if it was higher.

Damm, I didn't know yunasia has so many draws

Convince me not to do the paid 10 roll on the Halloween banner.

No stop don't.

I'm thinking about it too so you go first.

Come on Itsuki.

DELET NOW!

Waste of blessings.

E, that Halloween stardust boss know how to use hissatsu?

Where did everyone go? Are you just too busy actually playing or something?

I'm actually grinding friends points. until Hanayui 7 comes.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it's coming in a few days.

We're kind of inbetween content right now. It usually happens.

Does anyone have an idea how the game decides which guests you're offered before a stage? I've been getting pretty much the same people for months now.

Has anyone scan this?

I only did one daily but these cute SSRs are tempting me.

How Togo manages to resist ravaging Yuna when she has hips like that will always be a mystery to me.

That's weird but I figured it was something like grabbing those with similar levels and cards to you but I have no idea at all.

Wasn't it in a mag? Tried boorus?

HE'S AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

I love it

Fuck it, here I go.

user, you're worrying me.

Stay away from that wall, Tougou-san.