/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

She-goat Edition

>Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
Don’t miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Understanding the romance system: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved
Hard Mode doesn't change enemy AI, it adds higher Stagger/ Knockdown resistances and increases Stamina consumption and Health damage recieved. More info about it in the wiki. Recommended for NG+

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

====================================

>/ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw
gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/74291952

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj
pastebin.com/XqfsTx3G
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/mx95PT0w
reddit.com/r/dragonsdogmaonline/

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg
pastebin.com/338KVa5X

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

Is grace ogre

Taking Diamon Run Requests for PC.

How terrible are my characters lads?

>Strike lest the harpy sing!

Is making a orc possible in this game? I want to make a orc warlock/wizard character kinda based off Gul'dan.

Making a hideous character and then painting his skin green is totally possible. The character editor is that good, really.

>find amazing looking sorcerer (a male to boot!)
>he's a scather/pioneer
>doesn't even have the stability augment, which prevents winds from affecting mobility

Alright, do you guys want me to host another Pawn Hunger Games?
The last one was fun, when we did it like a year ago. Thread is slow atm, but hopefully mosre people show up.

Just reply to this post with the name of your pawn (or Arisen) and a pic of them. Please!

Also, I'm about to work on the pawnlist right now and fix/change/clean it up.

So if I want to throw 85 throwblasts, I have to go and put one in my hand over and over again?

Sure.

Yes.

>This autism
Holy fuck thank you for reminding me why I avoid /vg often

Yes, this has been a thing since dogma

I want to forcefully and passionately fuck my pawn.

this is harmless check /xivg/

I'll send an image when I play in a bit if you're still doing it

Yo why not, thats my main pawn, Iszera, on the right.

Where are you finding these good looking male pawns? Everything I get is old men.

They aight user. You ain't basic.

I can't believe the arisen is a crossdresser

daimon fuck off

nice goth qt

>tfw can't decide to go strider/assassin or a magik archer with natural stats
help /ddg/

Anyone wanna take Wilhelm here out for a stroll? I'm heading into BBI for the first time on this save and I need some riftbux.

Man I miss this game. Trained a Ranger pawn to exclusively use Reaper's Arrow/Great Gamble, named it Duke Togo. Never got old seeing a flying enemy get blasted out of the sky within two seconds of seeing it.

1. This is a hiring post!
2. If you are on PSN, you reply to this post with your psn and pawns level and vocation
3. Your pawn gets RC!

I'm level 80 and I've got a lot of RC but it's burning fast so if you've got a higher level pawn i may fr you. Otherwise I'll take anyone

Y-you take that back, it's a bad screencap, I'll get a nicer one in a moment

How are rift crystals awarded when a player hires a pawn?

xp from enemies killed

Magick archer sucks
my all of my pawns are doing better than me so fuck it i'm going to reload my backup save from a few hours ago

>reach NG++++
>hard-mode: done
>speed-run: done
>got all Ur-Dragon rewards
>want to keep playing but burned out at the same time
What do i do now ? I wish i had games to play

Get me some rift dollars. I power leveled to 100 early on and I have like 20k.

>He doesn't hire Riftsluts

Is there any way to make the MK weapon enchantments last longer? It feels like I have to re-cast them every 15 seconds.

I can help you if you're on PC but you won't really get much due to the level difference as i'm 200.

if you're on console only by upgrading the spell and equipping the bbi ring for the specific enchant. on pc there's also a mod that makes them longer

Is strider a good class to stay as?

>mod
gross
Guess i'll hope I get the ring. What are they purified from?

Play every class to the fullest of their abilities. Fill out your pawn's bestiary, quest, and area knowledge. Dress them up nicely, get rid of that Lv.3 BBI garbage. Upgrade their stuff. Have them wear Master Rings, which you may have to farm for, if they're lacking in specific stats or resistances. Dress for fashion yourself as well, and then take out other people's pawns for a BBI ride every now and then. Have them take yours.

Just play whatever class you want,by the end of the game you will become too powerful

bbi gear 3. the mod is modest, i don't normally use cheat mods but MK buffs are criminally short

It offers a variety of playstyles and has probably the single best stat spread on level-up from 11-100. At the very least you won't "mess your build up" by playing it, no matter what you ultimately decide to play.

git gud

i'll have you know i have over 300 confirmed kills on matt daimon

>in the Black Abbey post-Daimon
>just fucked over 4 Gorecyclops's
>sprint to a chest at the edge of a cliff
>suddenly have a flashback from my PS3 days
>'Oh fuck... nononoNONONONO-'
>toolate.jpg
>all 3 three pawns jump over it and off the edge

Alright, this time I'm going to do a new game on hard mode using only rusted weapons and going right away to BBI. I'm sure this will be fun.

>all vocations: maxed without duke's men cheese
>pawn has 3 star entry in all locations/enemy/quest
>gold-forged everything
>fashion: check IMO pic related
I suppose i should try hard-mode fresh start with EXP mod

Psn DevinCampbell

PSN: MagicandUnicorns
Fighter lvl 29
Please hire my lame 2nd edition drow elf.

Thanks, kind user.

Anyone have any femboi arisens or pawns?

>full trophy set with delta guard and silver chestplate
That's pretty lazy to be honest. Looks nice with the skin and hair colors though.

I'm too low level for anyone here to want to hire my husbando

Vekarn
Mage lvl 54 I think.

Are you playing on ps4 also? I think I saw a pawn that looked just like her sliders

Kaizer Blade101
115 Fighter Scather/Challenger

holy fuck strider is so fun to play as. I've been running 2 tank and 1 mage pawn to go with it and I've never looked back
>1 fighter pawn distracts enemies
>1 warrior pawn fucks shit up with ease
>sorcerer pawn buffs and deals heavy damage
>I glide in and out of combat with great fluidity, if i run out of stamina just shoot with my bow for good damage
I can't level it up anymore and I just need to get all of the skills at max level. Is ranger or assassin worth changing into?

What lvl friend?

no but the sliders are available to all, god bless user

>mfw using Full Moon Slash on my Great Cannon for the first time
RIP my stamina

PSN: Randomguy2242
Sorcerer lvl 27
Still a work in process

If any on else wants to add me go ahead.

You guys have all got it, is there anything you're looking for in particular as a gift?

And guy who said husbando was too low- post him anyway

Got you too, anything you want?

By all means guys keep responding through the thread. I have the next 3 days off so can shit out enough RC for everyone.

22, I wasted time dealing with a quest glitching out and not spawning an npc had to talk to

Im mid 30s if that does anything for you.

>gift
Rare bestiary knowledge or a gorechimera manes if you somehow have an extra

Just send me something nice. I'm too new to know what I want.

Anything good

>accidentally rested at an inn with the Blessed Flower in my inventory

I do have an extra mane, which psn is you m8?
perfect, I always try really hard to send back with some new knowledge stars, thanks anons

>which is you
Vekarn, thanks if you do send one m8.

How the fuck do i level up im at ng+ at lvl 59 and the gorecyclop is kicking my shit in

Alright low level user here, Pawn level 22 fighter
PSN - Supraghetti
Some silk or craft bones would be appreciated to upgrade my equipment, I tried looting it everywhere in gran soren and the abbey but have had bad rng luck

Why do i always get the "DD:DA services not available right now" for senechals sake

You got it
You're gonna get a nice everfall ride and some bones for sure

For all these rents, expect tonight for returns

need RCs, give riftbux please.

Think there were rumors about servers being merged, so you could get pawns from cross-platforms.

How do I MK /ddg/? Primarily Phys, Magic? Hybrid?

I'm playing a strider should i make my pawn a strider to or something else?

PS4 version between since I have it on PS3 too.

Thanks m8

I hope its not merely a jest

Well, it was just rumors, but with Capcom you can never be sure.

>Finally max out my Mystic Knight
>Go to BBI
>Realise I play exactly like a warrior except I spend 20 seconds before every fighting buffing
>Great magic cannon is mandatory so I actually have less in combat skills

That Class seriously feels so lackluster when you actually try to min/max it, also feels insanely unfinished.
But hey, at least you have access to 6 Skills, instead of just 3.

Back in higher quality to prove a bully wrong!

Post your Arisens lads, also if anyone wants a hire around late 30, hmu with your detailz

3 of those skills don't come into play at all because they're on your shield slot and are just buffs.

Post yfw there's aught

Does counter stack with the one that charges up or overwrite it?

Suck it up nerd, you knew what you were getting into.
I myself am planning an all-out Warrior team, sadly the stupid long Channel on some Skills absolutely kills it. Obviously also that Core Skills are more effective than actual Skills.

Which one do you mean?
Buffs overwrite a lot of shit, like inherit elemental damage on weapons (or strengthens them if they're of same element).

I can't remember the name offhand but there's a shield spell that charges up as you block damage and you can either just guard or cast it again to unleash all the damage you stored as a blast

>relying on magick cannon spam like a brainlet
Try this skill set:

Burst Strike / Full Moon Slash / Stone Forest (or Magick Cannon)
Abyssal Anguish / Demonswrath / Holy Trance

Abuse the fuck out of Abyssal Anguish (the only one buff you TRULY need). Learn to perfect block and deflect everything into oblivion. I-frame through grabs and escape stunlock with Full Moon Slash. Be smart with Magick Cannon - cast it on large monsters and let them fuck themselves with the orbs. Perfect block attacks INTO the orbs. Carry a staff so you can buff yourself with holy light and spam Focused Bolt when necessary, etc. Explore your options, nigger!

That's Demonswrath. Good fucking stuff.

You literally just posted my current build. Thing is I don't even need to perfect block, everything just dies to my buffs + cannon, and stone forest is shit and not even fun.

How would one level this? What is your primary way of getting damage? Leveling as a Sorc for M.Atk?

how do you make your pawn pick up stuff more?
i want mine to get spring healing water and pick up useful stuff

Do you like my arisen /ddg/?

Stone Jungle, the ascended form, is actually pretty good.

MKs can work off of pure STR, but I leveled mine up in a way that left me with 600 base strength and 400 base magick at level 200. I can wreck a lot of shit, and with 5200 HP, I can also tank a lot of shit.

Hire an aqcuisitor or two and do a gathering run, you don't want your main pawn stopping to pick mushrooms in the middle of a fight like some monster hunter fuckboy, you can at least dismiss or brine the other two when you're done with them being magpies

>pawn picks up spring water once
>never does it again
Time to get Brined.

>love having a cooldude companion who fits my Arisen
>know I could be getting WAY more RC if I made a meme pawn like Terry Crews or some shit
At least my pawn isnt a lolimage but the desire to RC whore is still there