Get money

>Get money
>Have sex

Is there anything else to do in your 20s?

Is there anything else to do in life?

Enjoy the sun.

sure, if you are a pleb
how about
>aceive greatness
> master the cello
> see the world
>listen to a great opera live
>write a book
>become an amazing cook and enjoy doing it
thats just a starters

>not mastering four fighting sports / martial arts like me
It sounds boring, but the adrenaline rush is surprisingly addicting.

Why? That list sounds pretty gay to me.

>have sex

>for starters

Do you fight four people at once? How often do you practice?

Kys

Yea this is the one to add to OPs list

music and martial art are both expressions of the same energy

seek the Tao

buy a nice car. I don't mean a craigslist Honda. I mean save up for a Cadillac, Lincoln, Mercedes, whatever your poison is. Ever since I bought a Cadillac STS 6 years ago my quality of life has improved second only to marrying the woman of my dreams. It turns your commute ANYWHERE into an absolute joy. Only exception is if you're one of those weirdos that hates cars and buys a piece of shit out of pure stubbornness.

Drive fast cars

Eh when I have time. At least two times a week. At most four times a week.

But I just do it for fun. I've been doing martial arts for like 26 years now so.. when you can dream one sport you can just move on to the next.
Currently I just do boxing. The gym is open five days a week so I can just walk in, which makes it easy to schedule in. And honestly, you don't need anything more than boxing.
But I got instructor level at Krav Maga, until I felt I didn't learn anything anymore, a black belt in Judo since I was a kid and a lot of kick boxing experience.

That wrap is hideous

I want to do wrestling or Aikido in the future. But those things are near impossible to find here.

>aceive greatness
What does that even mean? In my mind "greatness" means huge financial success and, optionally, fame.

> master the cello
Not everybody likes playing instruments.

> see the world
Yes this is cool.

>listen to a great opera live
I have seen an opera live. I've seen two. They're fucking boring, I don't like the music, I don't like the story. Honestly I can't imagine someone enjoying an opera other than to be a smug douche about it afterword and say some snobby bullshit like "oh that was maaaarvelous."

>write a book
Not everybody likes writing.

>become an amazing cook and enjoy doing it
This could be worthwhile, but, if you have money you can just have a personal chef. Why would you need to?

Source?

t. Cadillac

Inb4 assplay

Ultimate fulfillment is a spiritual pursuit. Of course, however, earthly things can bring pleasure and happiness, just not in a lasting way.

The physical is all about survival, for animals, merely living is enough. But not man, once his survival is taken care of he wants more. He wants to expand in an unlimited way. If you channel this desire for unboundedness through the physical, which is all about boundary by nature. Nothing will ever be enough.

>buy a nice car
>used Cadillac
I died ty

literally best I could afford brosef. better than ANYTHING in its price range. My latest one only had 60k miles and I paid 4500. The used car market where I live is ridiculous because everyone wants pickups for winter. 0-60 in 6.9 and every option. I absorb your laughter.

>Do you fight four people at once?
Forgot to answer this one.

They had multiple opponent drills in Krav Maga. But on the street you have no idea who you have in front of you, so it would be ridiculous to even attempt to fight four guys. If a single one is just as strong as you then you will certainly get your ass handed to you. In Krav they teach you to walk away so they can't surround you and all attack you at the same time. Which is pretty much the best thing you can do. And then punch the guy nearest to you as you flee.

The problem with fighting multiple guys is that they have much more stamina than you. And you can't block four attacks. Luckily the average joe doesn't know how to fight and probably stops attacking you after he has been floored once. But that remains a gamble. You can only hope they don't know how to fight.

Disgusting

Bro, life is entertainment. We are just here for pleasure. Don't think much of it. It's a simulation.

thats because you are a pleb with pleb tastes
> but, if you have money you can just have a personal chef. Why would you need to?
what does need have to do with it, the point is the mountain is there, so master it. also protip:food tastes better when you make it your self

>>Have sex
only if you're a pleb who needs to go back to

> Enjoy Nature
> Travel
> Sex
> Be Creative
> Pursue your Passions
> Raise Children
> Adrenaline
> Leave the human race better then you found it
Honestly not a ton of really good reasons to live when you boil it down, other then "it's fun".

Why would anyone choose sex over video games? Video games are objectively more entertaining, less risky, and cheaper.

SAVE in your 20s

that money will have the most time to compound. Saving $20k now is equivalent to saving $200k when you're 50.

don't tell them

>don't do drugs or drink when you're young and dump post high-school, instead save it all for when you're 50
>put 25% in crypto
>when 51, retire on your massive hoard of fiat and bitcoin and do all the blow and fuck all the 18 year olds you want

Retards will ALWAYS be cucked

Be it now, or in the time they grow old and poor

>Read the KJV Bible in it's entirety and gain wisdom of the holy
>pray and fast for wisdom, understanding, truth and mercy
>win souls to everlasting life
>start a family ASAP unless you want to be in your 50's raising kids
>learn to play musical instruments
>learn different crafts (construction, metalwork, woodwork)

you sound like my friend steven.
He's gay.

no

respect

thank you

video games can't suck on my balls and eat my ass

I'll agree to your point but would add that whatever spiritual doctrine that resonates within an individual should be followed and not limited to the bible and in my full belief not limited to any doctrine. To assemble one's own doctrine of morality is reward
>just don't be a cult leader
Also depending on one's view of success and life goals, family is completely optional.

I like the free adrenaline rush cumming out from my dick. Its free and also addicting.