What do you plan to do once you get rich? What motivates you? What do you strive for?

What do you plan to do once you get rich? What motivates you? What do you strive for?

I'm already rich.

but my plan was:
to be left alone
to sleep as long as I want
to wake up whenever I feel like it
to do whatever I want within reason
to travel a bit

You'll have to define specifically what you mean by "rich". It's a very slippery term.

Anyway, my goal is financial independence, as is probably most people here. Getting free is enough motivation for most anyone.

I want to become free too. I want to fund some scientific projects too.

> Get as much control in my life as possible
> Reduce stressors as much as possible
> Increase comfortable as much as possible
> Maybe a sauna in my home
Pretty typical desu

Financial independence to such a degree that I could live a comfy, quiet existence while being able to afford whatever hobbies and tidbits I feel like. In East Euro terms this would mean a monthly passive income of about 2000 Euros.

Then I would split time between heavy traveling and maintaining the investment portfolio on down-times or when just stayimg at home, steadily solidifying further gradual compounding growth.

In essence, I just want modest wealth with which to truly live this life myself, not watch from the sidelines as other people live theirs.

Like fuck sports cars and condos, I want to find myself sitting behind a cafe table at Dubrovnik, a tea and maps laid out in front of me as the sun warms my feet and a cool breeze caresses my face. I want the only thought going through my head at this moment to be "Where to next?".

I'll buy myself a US visa and buy an ethical farm in a semi-rural setting of a major city

Christ knows your country needs actual real food and not the carcinogenic garbage you're forced to shovel down your stupid fat faces by your Jew overlords.

I expect to grow significantly as a person as this process takes place. Ask me when I'm rich.

It's not like: "Okay I have just passed $25million. Time to do that thing I've always wanted to do now".

If i get rich i'm going to buy the dip of course.

All of it.

Why do you think that getting rich is the end of it? It isn't.

I'm honestly going to donate a lot of it to my mosque, we need to gain a stronger foothold here in America in general, and that takes money. I literally work for Allah.

Not illegal. You Americans have literally rolled out the red carpet for us. Me and some of my more radical brothers have a good laugh about this sometimes ;)

I'll probably pull a king Arthur and make a hobby out of slaying dragons and impoverishing wealthy yet insolent people.

Insolence motivates me, I strive for world domination.

Aiming for FIRE. Figure a million or so will do it.

>meditation meme, gonna get super powers
>work on whatever projects I want
>spin off projects into businesses
>spend all day exercising
>travel with the gf

I grew up under a single mom
>No, I'm not a nigger or a criminal
Although I grew up really poor she always worked really hard just so I could have a decent life and I'd like to return the favor but making sure she can depend on me. Buy her a house, pay for a retirement home when the time comes, whatever. I just wanna make enough money so I can support both of us financially

Everyone on this board has the right idea.
Being rich to me means I can spring myself into an upper echelon of living. Gaining capital and using it to gain more capital. Raising the team. Becoming a conduit for several greater ideas and purpose. I'll buy an audi or two along the way highest tier and a niiiice living situation. But yeah, there's a difference in being rich and being wealthy.
And I believe true wealth should already be felt in order to gain a foothold in this life.

wow ur me

to be left alone is basically my religion at this point

I want to be able to enjoy wasting time without feeling guilty, like in my teenage years. I'd play a game or something and make some friends.

Your efforts in trying to earn money will corrupt your personality to the point where no one will want to be your friend, should you succeed.

Have my own lab and do experiments. So much shit I'd like to do that I never got to in gradschool.

Friendless wizard forever then. Oh well.

I want to be so rich I can quit being a wage cuck and do whatever I want all day.

Then I'd like to get even richer so I can afford a harem.

This.

>I'm already rich.

How'd ya do it?

Hiring people to clean polluted industrial sites mostly.

Freedom and autonomy are worth it.

I'll help people by becoming a full on rapist.

Tbh I just want enough dosh to ceo my own game dev company and oversee development of my games. I wouldn't even want to have a publicly traded company.

Neat

Same.
I need harem money like now.

Also great pic.

I want to be like Trump and run for office using my own money

But what's your endgame?

>Plan to do

Raise family, travel

>What motivates

Financial Independence

>What do you strive for

Properties around the globe

me too, though a little too late, too

I had that but then she died on me

I work in media.
If money wasn't a issue I would love to just travel with a camera all over the world. I would still work hard and capture as much content as I could. I would probably make a YT channel as a passion project, I can't imagine it'd cover the costs of travel but that wouldn't matter

boutique resort on a warm island, outdoor bbq kitchen down by the beach where I chill the fuck out with beers all day and cunts can come eat if they want.

I want a beachfront home in gated community with my own harem of beautiful women. I want a world class chef to make my tendies.

I hope you succeed, friend

Are you following your plan now that you're rich?

yes.
the only people that can bother me are insurance and tax auditors, and they only call a couple times a year.

I just woke up, it's after 2pm where I live. I stayed up all night last night watching movies and lurking Veeky Forums.

I can't think of anything in particular I want to do today, I'll probably take some recycling to the drop off and then get laid.

I went on a Caribbean cruise in October last, and at the end of this month I'm going to Cabo.

So mission accomplished.

How do I become a rich neet?

I would recommend starting a business, hiring people to do the work, and then growing that business.

I would further recommend not being greedy or showy. It's a lot easier to retire if you can live comfortably on a relatively small income.

Buy a home for me and my neet friend and put some in investments.

My dream is to one day have a comfy home somewhere near a beach, or surrounded by countryside.

It's too expensive for me now, but it should be doable.

I want to have enough money to influence society.

I want to move out to the woods in middle America where I can pick up smoking again and shoot guns off of my porch on a nice chair while having a smoke. Would probably buy a 90s NSX and cruise around the streets, buy a few more guns for the collection otherwise wouldn't spend a ton. Not having to worry about healthcare costs and working 46 hours a week would be nice too.

I'd be a rapper comedian as sort of mix of Kanye West and Bill Murray

How would you change it?

Live life like a combo of music videos yacht club by rick ross and la formulas sigue, and get an exact replica of the fish tank in deuce bigalow

Have my own bunker and be part of a military insurgency to take back the United States of America from the Commies and globalists. Destroy the Federal Reserve, etc so on.

>so I could have a decent life

she could have done that by choosing a man who would stick around.

FUCK yea man I would do this too.
And literally this. I want a couple tuner cars to mod and a fuck ton of guns to fuck the fed in the ass with lead

Destroy everything

But you won't

Bingo.

Freedom. Freedom from the wage slave trap, freedom to go anywhere, do anything, and not worry about what it costs.

And on the flipside, freedom to sit at home and play a new video game for 10 hours if I want to, freedom to go out in nature on a Tuesday afternoon and meditate, freedom to be left alone, to not be beholden to anyone else and their social contract bullshit. Also really want the nice cars, two reasons, 1) they're so much fun and 2) buying them in the right times is easy money, especially if you buy the right cars and don't get attached.

As for progress? June last year I was 70k in debt on a 80k income. November last year I was 140k in debt because I made a concentrated bet, right now I'm worth 270k, so you can change shit fast, especially if you have good credit :).

How to do it? Brainwash yourself, read books, do affirmations, focus your desire on what you want and marvel at how quickly reality shifts around you.

>November last year I was 140k in debt because I made a concentrated bet, right now I'm worth 270k, so you can change shit fast

How......

Gambling? Crypto? Kneepads?

Be able to provide my wife and future children with quality of life and get plowed by top tier feminine shemales with huge cocks on the side.

>get an exact replica of the fish tank in deuce bigalow
I love that tank.
I built a 1000 gallon saltwater tank after seeing that one.

I want to get rich enough to buy a nice property for my wife and children to grow up on. I also want to retire early and basically breed dogs for a living with my family. I'm not after tons of Fortune.

You sound like a good guy user. Glad you accomplished your goals

> I want the only thought going through my head at this moment to be "Where to next?"

I fancy the sound of that

I really just want enough money to be able to chill out and not work so damn hard. Without becoming too old to enjoy it.