That coworker that always fucking shares information about his life that's not only uninteresting but also completely...

>That coworker that always fucking shares information about his life that's not only uninteresting but also completely unrelated

"So, aaaannnyywwayyy, Tammy said that she told me that I didn't tell him anything about her! Can you believe it! I could have just DIED!"

It's worse.

It's like interjecting dialogues with "So I did x last weekend... it was a lot of fun". I DON'T CARE REEEEE, IT'S NOT EVEN INTERESTING.

>when your autism prevents you from breaking the ice with small talk.

i dont care

this desu. fedoralords here are just mad that they can't relate to anything because they have no personal lives.

Yeah that's me.

Fuck you autismo, I'm trying to be your friend.

>So user, what are you getting up to this weekend?

Fuck you cunt I'm trying to make both of us not kill themselves. I met a fucker just like you before. But most people are able of conversing normally, thank god.

>So user, what are you getting up to this weekend?

Acapella Beep

>I'm trying to make both of us not kill themselves

And failing.

Keep your hobbies to yourself please.

I enjoy making small talk with my boss and colleagues. It's fun and helps build better working relationships.

Maybe you just aren't a good "cultural fit."

Only people I've ever seen fired were loudmouth social butterflies. Kek.

Keep thinking that personality will save you, kiddo. Only a matter of time before you run into someone who doesn't think it makes up for your lack of actual skills.

FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND

>Hey any big plans for this weekend?
Yeah I'm gonna drive home cry then jack off over pictures of all you fuckers while some nigger films it on omegle for an extra buck, which I'll spend the next morning on mountain dew and pizza while I play runescape. What the fuck are you gonna do shithead?

That reminds me of my time travelling in South East Asia. It was such a spiritual experience. Was saying this to John the other day, about something that happened in Cambodia just after I'd visited a poor village in Thailand. Really puts life into perspective, you know?

Small talk like that is the foundation of any relationship and facilitates the development of deeper and more substantial conversation.

Autism is a fun disorder to observe

PANIC
I.. I .. I [face turning red]
>hey look, user's face is turning red!
No i-it isn't. I well n-netflix and chill at home I guess?

How'd your bracket turn out bro? You gonna win anything?

>ok at small talk and banter
>"haha user we should have some drink at the bar sometimes"
>"yeah man definitely we should"
>never follow up with plans

As soon as I finish work I lose all desire spend any additional time outside and I just rush home.

>Implying you can only have one of the two
I got 80% off on two trade schools talking my way in, a business opportunity and possibly my first passive income stream by just talking to people.

That and a shitload of free stuff (drinks, caps, CDs, DVDs etc.)

All the while my client approval was 60% good and 30% excellent and my boss chose me to replace some higher up even though I'm the youngest employee in the position. Be less autistic next time.

ever wonder why yop have no friends

Or maybe you can do something interesting.

"I'm going to the ball game on Saturday!"

"Oh cool! How much were tickets?"

"Affordable, you should grab some and meet us there!"

"Hell yeah! See you Saturday"

Heil yeah*

I have friends though.

Just not annoying faggots or people from work. You see, I actually have standards for who I surround myself with.

>as he posts on an imageboard popularized for being the habitat for pedophiles and terrorists

>ball game
>at all enjoyable
neck yourself

It's my one vice :(

I bet you're fat as shit or a smoker fuck off

I'm lean, lift 5-6 times a week and do 30 mins of cardio every week.

I also don't smoke, drink alcohol or do any drugs. Try again tho sweetheart :)

Everyday* for cardio ;)

Can't hear you over the sound of you autistically smashing your keyboard wishing you had something better to do than try to impress someone far superior to yourself, darling

>"ur fat and a smoker!"
>Actually I am not. In fact I don't even drink alcohol and take physical activity quite seriously...
>"LOL AUTIST"

Stop measuring others by yourself sweetie blossom :)

>I-i'm not visibly shaken by your jeering, I'm m-merely counter-t-trolling!

>counter-trolling
I'm not trolling at all im just responding to you.

>Don't respond
>He's clearly conceding my accusations are true. CHECKMATE user

>Respond in the negative
>He's getting defensive! He's lying and realizes I said truths! CHECKMATE user

>naming your reaction images as variants of smiley faces

>He's so upset he has nothing to do but reply to someone who looks at him like a god on an insect
>multi-replies to simple jeers

Man, I would love to see you turn into a stuttering mess speaking to me in person since you're a pencilneck faggot larper on Veeky Forums

Pic related: it's me and your mom

>God on an insect
>Doesn't capitalize God
>Just says falsehoods and obviously projects his own character flaws

Yeah okay bud

Fuck off muhammedian