How do I explain away the NEET gap in my resume? I have an interview next week

How do I explain away the NEET gap in my resume? I have an interview next week.

Tell the truth.

you should lie about it
these days success is based on lies and not telling whole truth

Just say you were travelling or volunteering.

Say you were working as a waiter or something. No one verifies anything.

Is this legit? Can't they vet volunteer work?

Do you have any skills that are saleable? E.g. can you say you worked as a freelance....something

Say you were daytrading but your luck ran out. They'll be impressed, yet sympathetic. Depending on how you play it.

My friend used it and got me to be a reference. He had no problem using it

I like this idea better than mine.

>My friend used it and got me to be a reference. He had no problem using it
Can you elaborate more on this?

>I used to gamble but I suck at it now I need a job

No

>My luck ran out in a bull market
>I am a retard, hire me!

Self employment user. They cant verify it.

Just put down you were doing freelance work of some kind to fill in those gaps. Fake it until you make it.

>i used up all my luck
>please hire me now that my luck is gone

why on earth would you ever hire an unlucky person? that's just asking for trouble

>these days
I think u mean all days

Just lie about it. I've gotten at least 3 jobs by lying.

HR recruiter here. Large companies do employment verification, so don't claim something that we can verify. Ideas above seem viable.

All else fails...sick family member. We won't touch that.

How long was the gap and what are you applying for? How old are you? This is crucial.

Tell them you went traveling. Though it helps if you've actually been to a few places. Embellishing past experiences is easier than inventing stories out of whole cloth on the spot in case they ever ask you about it in the interview

Tell them you ran for president but lost

the jews

personal education
charity work

what are you doing nigger?

stay NEET, stay comfy

let the wageslaves work themselves to the bone and die for mr.shekelstein

your friend started a business and couldn't afford to put you on payroll right away so you helped him with the startup "free of charge"

time travel. you didnt exist for the past five years

aka paid in a lil sucky sucky for the worky workie

Life experience is experience, just realize that if you claim you hiked the appalachian trail, you have to continue talking about it for the rest of your employment. Don't "lie" outright, just embellish.

What would be a plausible business if they were to ask for more info?

a sandal venture made from recycled river tires (you pulled the tires out yourself)

>if you claim you hiked the appalachian trail,
Your boss and coworkers don't give a shit beyond smalltalk

Could I say I worked on the Trump campaign but because I'm not proud of it anymore I don't put it on my resume?

Taking care of dying relative
Took time off cause you had a baby
Volunteered in another country

You were trading cryptocurrency as a hobby and it kind of got out of hand and you lived off of it for a while but now you are looking for something a bit more stable.

Corp cuck here. I can verify this as well. Go for the sick parent, think of an illness. You can use it to your advantage for "sick days".

I had some bowel movement.

Can you lie about your education? I found mixed information in google. I'm not even if US, just african Europe.

When I eventually apply for jobs, I will tell the truth....say I was running my own business online and investing in financial securities but I missed working with the public so decided to get back into it because I love peopleeeee

this is mostly the truth

Why would a lucky person decide to be a wagecuck?

Just say you had become a pimp like tom cruise in that one movie