Success

>tfw finally broke the $75k salary barrier in mid 20s
>tfw car, mortgage and all fixed expenses only add up to about 2k per month
>tfw feel like im gonna make it

im sure you fucks helped in some small way, thanks for the advice and everything else ya assholes. now time to invest in memecoins with my monthly windfall.

>mid 20s
>75k
>thread named success
>"im gonna make it guise"

lol

>mid 20s
>'75K'
>get taxed 25%
>24K in bills per year (fixed expenses)
>probably 500/mo in other expenses
>Maybe 20K left over all said and done

I could save more delivering pizza and living at my parents.

You can deduct a lot of those expenses at that 25% rate.

Also in that later scenario no boipussy will want to go home with you.

grats man Im changing jobs in a year and looking at 70k-80k salaries at 26. I was unemployed, struggling, and depressed 2 years ago.

Things seem a lot better

I'd rather fuck a bitch in my S500 than pay Mr. Goldstein for homeowners insurance & interest on the property.

And you're living at home with parents, delivering pizza.

>not having a physics degree and 300k starting salary

I'm 21 fresh out of college as of 3 months ago and I already make 75k salary.

I guess I was a special case though. I had one of those universities where everyone is expected to become a millionaire or whatever anyway.

that's pretty neat. i fucked around and didn't study and ended up with $5000 in debt out of my shitty college. i guess it all works out

Keep it up my man.

finance?

i majored in history lul but i work in compliance now with a large hussel and go to law school part time.

5k is fucking nothing m8

try 70k

i didnt know shit at 18 why the fuck someone handed me loans at 18 idk

Financial Advice ?

So here are my stats
>17
>About to go to college for electrical engineering with a scholarship. Uni is within my city so no need to pay for housing. Minimal need for student loan. At most I will maybe borrow 10k for the whole 4 years.
> I currently have a part-time and divide my income in the following way. 1/4 hard save into bank account. 1/4 give to family as a show of solidarity. 1/2 money left for buying or saving for dumb crap.
Any suggestions?

this place. filled with fucking retards

Congrats OP. I can't ever see myself making more than 50k considering I'm incredibly inept and have almost zero motivation to try hard.
The only job I ever had (that I still have) was practically given to me on a silver platter. No applications, no interview, just walked in and started right away. Probably the comfiest job I'll ever have, the amount of autonomy I'm given is ridiculous.
Meanwhile all of my friends are struggling working fast food and retail jobs just to scrape by. I'm wholeheartedly convinced that life isn't fair, and the pendulum will swing against my favor soon.

My suggestion is not to give any money to your family. Why do they deserve it? Instead, show your appreciation by helping out around the house, running errands, etc.

You're gonna want to move out in the next couple years because you're not gonna want to live at your parents place while getting high and boning hoes

I already do that. I think it may be a spic thing

Oh man. I really do want to bang. I think I can do that in my car or in their place. I just don't want 80k debt for the sake of banging in the privacy of dorm

Understandable, but not having any fun because you hate spending money is what makes Jews so butthurt all the time

>$75k
>effective tax rate is like 33% including state/ss
>after putting 20% to 401k I only take home 750 a week
>homes start at $350k here and you will live near nigs

ree

However, retards less retarded than the wagie taking home 20K max.

Just what my friends were telling me. I think I'll have fun with girls by taking the some place nice for the sake of banging.