Just bought 10 million Lepen coins. Please tell me that I'm not getting memed

Just bought 10 million Lepen coins. Please tell me that I'm not getting memed.

-8%

ofc you are.

Everyone gets memed, kid.
It's a fact of war.

no, you didn't

We need another pepecash thread it's doing well and doesn't feel like a PnD.

Good time to buy bro. Anything under 100sats is free money.

you'll know you got memed only if you hold for too long.

otherwise, you made a solid investment.

Nah... you just got Marined.

pepecash was too confusing for me. they need to make some infograph that explains it to normies

At what price? Anything under 50 sats, I'd say, is making free money. Just not the kinds of gains sub 10 early birds will.

I bought 10k lepen at 22 sats and 17k macron at 27 sats
That was all of my money since I'm a NEET did I fuck up?

If it makes you feel better I've bought 5M more LEPEN since 20 sats. How else am i gonna fund my anti wagecuck lifestyle

Hey so realistically speaking how high is LEPEN (or MCRN) gonna get? Are we talking something insane like 50k sats like Trumpcoin in january or something more mild like 1k sats?

>5M lepen
>americans have $600 laying around to invest in a meme coin
How am I supposed to get rich if even a 1000% change will only land me around $50 of profit

I've researched alot before I made my mind to invest money into LEPEN. From my opinion LEPEN doesn't have the same community feel that TRUMP had but this is not to dismiss LEPEN as a flop. The same people who made TRUMP go so high will almost certainly do the same with LEPEN, but by how much is unknown. So by putting a few attributes together you can determine a realistic point that LEPEN may hit, based of math and previous experience.

LEPEN has a total supply of 1 Billion coins, TRUMP 6.5 Million, so we must think proportionally. If LEPEN were to achieve the same level of that of TRUMP that would be about 5k sats.

Taking into account different variables like community, branding, influence, the price will change. In my own personal opinion LEPEN misses what TRUMP had, a large crowd of eager individuals who "they" could relate to, whereas LEPEN is simply a new front runner with a strong tone for change. So say LEPEN only gains half as much success as TRUMP did, this will still leave you at 2.5k sats.

Also taking into account huge sell walls installed by greedy developers, the price may dump before it reaches it's ultimate target, leaving people anxious about reentering and therefore rendering LEPEN unpumpable.

This is all speculation with a little grit, I don't claim to hold the real answers. Though in my personal opinion I believe 500 sats is a very conservative reach for a coin like LEPEN. Set your bets according.

I'm a kiwi, been playing around with crypto as a hobby for a few years now, while making myself a very attractive nest egg. Listen man a lot of people will tell you what to buy and what not to buy, but the only way you'll ever succeed is to take action into your own hands, would you rather be the guy to discover the next next thing or be the guy on Veeky Forums hearing about it when it's already pumped?

Give me your adress for YOBIT I'll send you some LEPEN.

Can you send me some LePen too?

P-please??

6C4LTUverfgiUH4FBE3E5jUXMjy6i2oCrK

>All these right-wing memes right as the far-right is crashing and burning

I guess if you're inside it you don't perceive the bubble.

>far right is crashing

Just getting started friend :). Kek is with us

>the far-right is crashing and burning
what subreddit echochamber did you read that on? HAHAHA boy we aren't even warmed up yet.

buy doing getting in on just two more 1000% after you make your 50$

>putting all of your money into a ponzi scheme
hopefully it will be a learning experience for you

even in real investments anyone who isn't retarded knows to diversify