I am 100% sure this is a bunch of BS. Seeing a lot more of posts like this too, opinions?

I am 100% sure this is a bunch of BS. Seeing a lot more of posts like this too, opinions?

Also seen frequently on Instagram:
>Forbidden Knowledge
>Flat Earth Movement
>WE WERE KINGS IN PLACES WE WEREN'T EVEN AT
>memes
>whores
>fuccbois

Yes, it's shit.

>niggers

Indeed, this guys page specifically has a lot of cancerous posts like this, I seen other posters claiming people of history like "Tesla" claiming he was "really black" and bullshit like that

This is a myth stemming from Victorian era speculation, i.e. bullshit

*opens third eye*

ah yes so this is what it's like to be woke

>when you celebrate a day dedicated to the man who brought Christianity to Ireland, you're actually celebrating the genocide of a race that Irish mythology tells was genocided hundreds of years before Saint Patrick arrived

Lol
Seriously though, pygmis are an interesting race I wonder if they have any traces of neanderthal genes or other hominids mixed in.

>Forbidden Knowledge

Holy shit do you take forbidden knowledge seriously ahahahhahahahahahahaah

WhUOT

#staywoke

Can't wait for Eddie to heem this cunt ending the conor meme

t. West brit

/pol/
We really should permaban anyone who posts trite shit like this.

Nigger detected

really made me think

Melanin Warrior knows the truth about shit like this and can speak at length about but racist mods keep banning him from Veeky Forums

pride in the colour of your skin is a meme that has been going on for far too long on both sides of the spectrum

Eddie gets rocked every fight.

Conor is going to catch him. Prepare for more memes.

why are you posting Gurm?

That is 100% bullshit

Yes actually, and the nisse in Norway were even smaller black people and they lived there originally.

Same thing with brownies in England.

And actually the troll in Scandinavia was a race of very large blacks who were all murdered.