>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

MOMMY

Ninoo!

Autistic post.

i have autism and smell like diarrhea who should be my waifu

Name 3 FE characters dumber than Nino

any one else surprised the mobile game is still pretty popular? i thought it would be dead by now

Absolutely embarrassing

Nino!

Camilla.

thotja

>Never got prompted to transfer my PoR save when starting a new RD file
>Notice PoR is US and RD is PAL
Am I going to have to find a download for the US copy?

me

NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autism

should I bother with a +SPD/-ATK Oscar

Sakura or Hinoka

So when are we going to gt actual PvP in Heroes? I want to own you bitches with my Sophia.

Corrin
Gonzalez
Cynthia

Bartre, corrin, nephenee

You have 5 (six) seconds to explain why green-haired girls are not the best in the series.
Yes, this is a post for you to obligatorily explain what your favorite hair color is.

I thought the game would be shit. And my first impressions of the game was exactly that as well.
I stuck with it in spite of that though because I never really had anything else to do anyway. But to my surprise the game actually became more and more fun and I have actually been enjoying quite a bit now for some time for real. Much to my surprise.

I can't really speak for anyone else but I suspect that my situation isn't all too uncommon.

Julia

>sit in corner
>wait 47892718947 turns

>new update
>you can now trade five 5* units in for a 5* unit of your choice!
The catch is that the pool of units you can choose from is limited and your favorite unit might not be on it.

Sanaki is the one I wish to impregnate!

>armor vs cav
>either cav wins or tie, armors can't catch up
never ever, shit idea

>Blade is better
That is false. When you take into account 4 attacks, plus the buffs from horses, plus the special, plus L&D, she definitely outdamages the blade build.

That might not be the case anymore due to these new seals though. Blade is probably better now. Which is a shame because I literally just finished my Olwen yesterday

Calming down Fae!

When the fuck are we going to be able to assign seals statically to teams? I'm tired of having to switch them around.

I don't care about green haired girls, but it's no coincidence two of the best boys in PoR have green hair.

This is what happens when you have too much feathers but too little units worth promoting. Another 20k went into making FCorrin a +2 merge as well.

Still have 20k saved for Arvis.

>worried about stall in pvp
The simple solution is to have two dancers and two nukers, or have someone who can survive a brawl like Eldigan/Xander and WoM spam.

The more I play heroes the more I like Eirika over Neph How do I save my marriage

im not, the mobile game is generous with its ingame currency so f2p players can build good teams and frequently roll for good units. the rates for rare units arent cripplingly bad like fgo and rise over time so you will eventually get a unit you want, and there are frequent updates to the game to add content that keeps players engaged, and the content isnt locked behind some difficulty paywall that you have to gamble for certain units to beat.

I like purple the best with blue a close second.
No real reason, I just like it visually.

Lucina, but you might be too good for her.

>out of characters to level
>strongly debating leveling my 4* +spd/-res selena

Which seals do I upgrade first?

Wew lad

Green is the best.

Say something nice!

Double DD3 julia beats every non red horse by herself. This shit is crazy.

Trip back on

Are we actually getting FE4 characters or are you guys just memeing?

Distant Defense

This new DD Seal upgrade is insane. If my Henry has any Res buffs at all (I run 3 on my team, and Drive Res is enough), there is no longer a single Reinhardt that can kill him without Red Tomebreaker.

Your Cavalry buffs only make my Panic Ploy more erect

Do you want to do anything kinky with a FE character?
I want Valter to break me

So what'll the Gae Bolg do?

Distant Defense or whatever you choose you silly willy

Blue > Green

kys

Figure it out for yourself.

She wants you to be happy.

me +3

Sucks dick like an absolute pro.

Doing a Corrinright paythrough.

Anyone wants to lend a Femui on NA?
Just post castle ID; I'll take any talent and boon/bane so long as it has a dragon pussy.

Yes user, everything is just one big meme.

I love this picture so much.

What C skill does this guy want? I have no threaten atk fodder sadly. I really hope we get some slaying weapon fodder soon.

Still sounds infinitely better than being stuck with the Caeda and Merric who cucked me so yes please.

>That Henry

Is he your husbando?

wheres your breath of life +6 user? you arent a proper healcina until you can heal while you kill

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

Mating press with Elise

All my favorite girls usually end up being red heads, but I cannot deny the greatness of green haired girls as well.

i'd rather have a "trade a 3* unit for a different 3* unit" with a pool of everyones least favorite 3* units so i can finally get an oboro because i accidently sent home the neutral one along with the other seals units with no useful SI

Threaten defense

Hello fellow Henryposter. Is -Hp +Atk still workable? I'm going for the same build idea as you minus the fact I currently have TA3 and TR3 instead of CC and PP3.

Sanaki's a big girl.

Make him take effective damage from wyverns.

Physical Defense 3
Or maybe Steady Breath 3.

>free Hinata's
Yes mama

-1 cool down, +10 damage on special proc, Distant Defence 2, Steady + Res equivalent Breath
but he can never double anyone. No Pursuit is no good

Hone Speed or Fortify Res, since he doesn't need either. Threaten Def can work too.

>BoL on melee unit
Nah.

I always imagined that the map would progressively shrink to prevent that. Obviously the first team to move into attack range of the other one is at a disadvantage, hence why you can keep all 4 units alive on offense against an evenly matched team. But if you only have to move one unit in range (preferably some shit like Hector/Xander/Dragons/etc) while the enemy team has to move their whole team into range, it kind of evens out.

2 decides who gets to eat my feathers.

Suddenly all those 5* Sakuras and Marias actually have value

I want to hold hands and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with my best friend

This would actually be a good idea.
I have a dozen 5* that spooked me and I'm not using, just waiting to be fodder'd off.

Do the new seals salvage my +Res -Spd Nowi or is she still LB+ fodder?

Green and Blonde are the best

oboro

Cuan more like Cuck

Michalis

Get that Berkut's Lance+ user.

>tfw decide to check up in FEH
>phone says I need to update, opens the app shop
>app shop says to open the app and doesn't update it
>repeat cycle
what the fuck do I do? if I delete the app and redownload it, do I lose all my waifus?

What about trading three 5* units for a random 5* from whichever available banner you choose

lilina

Legion.

Bercute

femui

Camilla

link your account to a NNID already
and then reinstall it

Nice.

If you didnt link your account you only have yourself to blame

Legion

Lilina
Nuke everything