The MACD is about to CROSS: ALL BETS OFF

Hope you have a pair of big boi pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Gold_Maple_Leaf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/does-size-matter-visualizing-population-every-country-bubbles
youtube.com/watch?v=axinbzH3_7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they never read the fine print

It troubles me how many of you are not comprehending the intense nature of this phenomenon.

explain pls

is this a bitcoin or stock thing?

It involves both actually. Stawks are attempting to float into the Bitcoin sphere. When I say this I mean the actual stawk scammers and jammers are trying to move out so to speak. They want a new unregulated home. The problem is that they set stawk world on fire with all the bad wall st PR so they are being forced to flee.

But the MACD on their perception is about to take a turn for the worse. You see they were honey potted into crypto and are now starting to realize that it was a trap. They realize that none of it is user. To top it off crypto is gonna be called out as the responsible party for crashing the stawk market. Think BANE.

Their original plane was to sneak into Crypto and get large. Afterwards they were going to start bleeding into forex and start demolition on the old structure from a "safe space". But it took them far too long and now crypto itself is infested with tracking, traceability, and basically no way out now.

From here it will be interesting to see if they just press the self destruct button or run away like cowards and admit defeat.

I think they will do the former.

Many "coiners" have no idea just how deep this game of cat and mouse goes. The big red flag is money for nothing. Nothing in life is free.

This is the origin of "21 jumpstreet".

When things hit 21 they are ordered to jump from one street to the next.

In this case from Wall St to Bit Street.

They let the old crash and burn and the new flourish.

They orchestrate the whole thing and let what they call the "dead skin" fall off.

They literally pay off the young in exchange for their servitude.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss and you are still slaves.

You are either off the chain or on the chain.

It is up to you.

Block"chain" = slave

You trade fiat for fiat all for the small price of your SOUL.

Veeky Forums why the fuck do you agent smith appeared as crypto feg in your forum like a virus.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

fuck off you are stupid and your idea is stupid

>resorts to lower language when he gets mad

The idea is solid m8.

Can't handle it don't read it.

Either way its coming.

What the fuck are you even talking about schizophrenic nutball. Macross? The anime?

Your immediate financial future.

It involves corrections on a macro level.

Bubbles will pop everywhere.

Hence the retirement of big boi pants.

Also, I will have to report you to the boards for unsubstantiated unlicensed psychiatric claims against the public.

This shit goes deeper than coin games.

>Many "coiners" have no idea just how deep this game of cat and mouse goes.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

wow this thread is pure REEEEEEEE

It's an adjective
I.E: "Capitalism and schizophrenia"
It means "split thoughts"
whatever you're on about you are obviously suffering from delusional thoughts of being persecution from "the deep end-game 44d chess"

>wow this thread is pure REEEEEEEE
It is the gold standard for truth and you luv it.

Can't wrap your mind around it?

I'm sorry.

I mean if we are gonna talk about crypto and the like we might as well decipher the bullshit correctly.

Here's a thought you're going to get scammed by crypto coins because they are ponzi schemes not because you live in the matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY

Do apprentices get mad?

The MACD for which index?

File 13.

The only index that matters.

>File 13.

File 13 is the trash. I don't understand. Help me understand user.

I understand MACD, but the MACD on what is what I don't understand.

That's right user it is the trash and the trash can is full.

Like in a bubble.

Bubbles can only do one thing....pop.

When a bubble pops that divergence occurs but it is a lagging indicator.

Welcome to the thread that is the leading indicator.

I agree it's a lagging indicator.

I think the sheeple have a hard time understanding that every single indicator is a lagging indicator.

I've been thinking we're close to the top of the overall stock market bubble. However I didn't think that it would affect cryptos at all. Maybe I'm wrong.

Cryptos still seem like it's what people do with their "play money".

It effects cryptos a great deal.

You see the play money scammers are trying to take something that is not theirs.

You could say they are trying to build from ashes that don't exist yet.

They are trying to front run the collapse by extending the meme of "Fiat is king".

They have been feverishly working at selling themselves to the masses so that when stawks crash people have somewhere to jump.

The major problem is that "Fiat is king" meme is supposed to go to file 13.

They know the trash is full and are scared shitless about returning financial kingdom over to the rightful heirs.

Why?

They know they will go back to the bottom of the totem pole.

Cowards really.

Anyways there is a way to bypass all this bullshit and that is by hedging with one simple asset.

Precious metals.

Why?

Because since the mid 1980's governments around the world have been minting bullion to pass the buck to the ones that will place fiat in the trash can where it belongs.

Which governments?

USA, CANADA, MEXICO, AUSTRIA, UK, CHINA, AUSTRALIA

If you want to comprehend this thread you must stop drinking the gallons of mercury laced pump and dump scammed shitcoin meme dreams and wise up.

King Fiat Meme is in a bubble and the shit is about to explode like no other.

Don't be the last one to realize it.

I don't see precious metals as any less of a meme than shitcoins. I've been hearing the precious metals meme since 2005.

Look I don't make the rules of who sits on top of shit mountain.

This is their playbook not mine.

But if you cannot add 1+3 and get B then I cannot help you.

But if you want to get technical about memes Gold/Silver literally breathes life into shitcoins and the like.

Ponder that for a moment and maybe you will see a clearer picture of what is really going on here.

>This is their playbook not mine.

It's who's playbook?

What do you think the next step is for the stock market and shitcoins?

They are in the "Fiat Meme" kingdom which means they all go to file 13.

Bubble will pop.

There isn't going to be a step.

Think of shitcoins to be like a nuke and Bitcoin like the drill.

When they go nowhere (which they are) it shows stock market land that they have no where to go.

No one to pass the bull shit too.

If you want short term predictions then find the nearest mercury dispenser and tap in.

The problem is the closer we get to someone manning up and taking out the garbage the harder it will get to accept that the fun and games are over.

That is an individual decision that you must make.

Why did Canada sell all its Gold then? Explain it to me, please.

Why don't you just speak fucking english and explain yourself.

piss on this fucking troll turd

Canada has been selling it's gold since 1979
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Gold_Maple_Leaf

WTF are you going on about?

>People still trying to "understand" what this guy is even saying

LOL

I have been.

I can't help it if you can't even decipher the pic in the OP let alone read English words.

Who in the fuck scrambled your brains so bad that you can't even tune in to simple messages?

Fiat meme = bubble
Bubbles = pop
Gold/Silver = takes over
Fiat meme dreams = over

What part of this can't you comprehend user?

>piss on this fucking troll turd
You don't have to resort to lower language because you are frustrated.

It's official. OP drank the precious metals koolaid, probably sold to him by a relative, so now that he put money in precious metals he thinks he is a special snowflake.

I guess you just don't understand cycles and what drives them.

This is deeper than investors bias.

Never get in front of a train.

I have a feeling you cogs are going to be catching falling knives for over a year before you finally realize the truth.

In the mean time keep resurrecting and relabeling your bee hive club house.

Can mechanical queens still lay eggz?

As for precious metals I have about as much disdain for them as crypto but like I said this is all about cycles and who ends up in charge for a set period of time.

For your sakes you better hope that the they don't bitch slap you after they go on their long awaited trip to payday.

I give you about a 50% chance right now that they don't.

For those that can handle macro:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/does-size-matter-visualizing-population-every-country-bubbles

Should give you perspective on what it actually means to run your product through a bubble machine (China and Crypto).

>still thinks that impregnating human consciousness onto a silicon chip will save the world
>makes digifiat memes to make himself feel better

If I didn't know any better "Veeky Forums" I would have to guess you just sent in /pol/ to clean up a mess....

Can't wait to see where this goes cause as far as tails go that could have been the most persistent one.

Hi OP,

Getting to the point of your theme. it goes something like this:

>great rotations
>debt based fiat scam is going to kill us all when it goes to zero
>the youth have realized this, thus the elite have created cryptoscam (likely ETH)
>BTC is genuine as far as i can tell and may pose an actual existential threat, but shitcoins like ETH neutralize this threat, thus BTC is defanged by shitcoins
>people will start to realize this
>the crypto bubble may implode as a result
>gold and silver will be left standing

>this whole thread

>>the youth have realized this
only half of us have realized this. too many of my friends are fully sucked in.

so scared for when deb-based-fiat.exe goes to zero

So your recommendation is what, our apparent, schizophrenic, code-speaking, gravely concerned ally?

Buy physical gold and silver and stash it?
Is that the hedge against total fiat collapse, crypto included?

If things get that dire, don't you think non-perishable food and ammunition would be just as if not more valuable than gold?

Because what you're prophesying isn't just a new generation of Veeky Forums bagholders, it's prolonged economic failure that will make the great depression look like a minor red day for the S&P500

Are you the fucking Jason Borne of Veeky Forums? What are you mumbling about, man?

Now you are on to something user

>Buy physical gold and silver and stash it?
Yes

>Is that the hedge against total fiat collapse, crypto included?
Yes

>don't you think non-perishable food and ammunition would be just as if not more valuable than gold?
Yes

People don't realize that if you throw lead fast enough it is just as precious as gold and silver.

Holy shit this is big!
Thank you so much!

ETH is the only crypto with fangs. it's the ultimate implementation of satoshis ideas.

Really? What is the coin creation limit on ETH? How many shit tokens can be created within the ETH ecosystem?

Infinite?

Satoshis ideas.....

Crypto will most likely end up in file 13 based on just how quickly it became infested with fiat dreamers.

You can't see it cause you wish too much.

There is a limit, isn't there?

What's a file 13?
What is a fiat?
Selling all my ETH right now

>There is a limit, isn't there?
Find me the link that states the limit

>What's a file 13?
The big trash can

>What is a fiat?
Think monopoly money

>Selling all my ETH right now
Smartest decision you ever made

Once I sell all of my Cryptos and my stocks, what should I do with my money?
Property? Metals? Cash?

How did you become so informed on this?

Never rely sloely on one persons advice. Do your own research, hedge your bets. Otherwise you set yourself up to get fucked.

>Property? Metals? Cash?
Yes, Yes, Yes

>How did you become so informed on this?
@2:14
youtube.com/watch?v=axinbzH3_7I

Tell me what to short desu. All in on otm SPY puts?

>If you want short term predictions then find the nearest mercury dispenser and tap in

So basically crypto was a stupid idea and will crash, bullion will become the "new" or rather only reliable source of "crypto" that the nerds will end up moving onto and that we should get into it now before the crypto bubble pops? Or am I looking to deep into this.

Yes.

MACD indicator lags.

You are looking at it exactly as you should.

Crypto had a shot but was quickly infested with garbage as soon as the exchanges opened up.

You're the comet guy aren't you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA