/dg/ - Destiny General

PRESTIGE MODE RAID DELAYED UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY
>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for

>Players: Hey Bungie, here is a list of problems Destiny 1 had, can you fix them

>Bungie: Literally re-release Destiny 1 for 60 dollars.

>tfw no Holliday gf

Last minute raid? Please don't make me lfg, I'm begging you

Any groups looking to raid on the X-station?

IB starts at reset now? Didn't it used to be 10am PST?

Post webms

I'm a potential new player still on the fence about jumping in on the PC release. So please tell me what your favorite thing about Destiny 2 is and what your least favorite thing is.

>cruncyroll wont let me watch it unless I have a subscription
Fuck you torrents it is.

You don't want to play with destiny fun community user? Don't you want to master the true endgame of friendship?

I'm kinda enjoying TF2 and Quake Champions right now, plus my buddy is getting me back into TESO, is this game worth my time? I had it pre-ordered on PC for forever, but now I'm hearing nothing but negatives, with people saying it's worse than D1. Is that true? Is it worth the price?

>Favorite
How it plays
>Least Favorite
The breaks between content and how small that content will no doubt be.

The best part is Sparrow Racing Leauge, which isn't in the game yet
The worst part is the Zavala's racist rants

>favorite thing
Quality of life improvements and the raid

>least favorite thing
Eververse and the raid

Be aware you can reach the maximum power level by not even really touching the main endgame.

not mine but I enjoy it greatly

RIP /dg/

When you fuck up but its ok.

Favorite: Soundtrack
Least Favorite: Loot pool. Most equipment is boring af and the game feeds you exotics to an unsatisfying degree.

What makes me sad is that in the future no one will party up to do this raid. It's just not fun. It's a chore you do to get rewards, not something you look forward to do for itself.

fuck you australian kangaroo internet cunt

EEWWWW

It's too easy for it's own good honestly, only takes a couple trips to really get the hang of it. Along with the fact the secrets feel more like chores than exploration.

So the next question is this game worth jumping into? All I ever hear is that it's vanilla Destiny 1.5 but that's a bit of a useless comparison considering I never experienced the 1. I love me some lootin' and shootin' but it also seems like Bungie has made some retarded decisions either because they're actually retarded or they want to sell the fixes as DLC.

The funniest part is the dlc actually fixes the base game

It's already kicking in for me. Sitting at 304 and I just don't care about the raid.
I want to do a section and get rewards for it. I don't want to slog through the whole thing and get nothing. Then get 3 chests afterwards, assuming there's people to do it with.

It fixes a lot of things wrong with how the original game launched, but probably the biggest issue with vanilla destiny was the amount of content.
Its a problem that with D2 they have def IMPROVED the situation, but not gotten totally rid of it.

More content with the launch game, but not as much as you would want.

I really hope Countdown and Survival arent in the IB. They're so fucking slow and boring.

I'd say wait until more updates and DLC come out. IMO it needs a lot of work to get back up to D1 level, let alone surpass it.

Played with a fair amount of folks who didn't play D1 and seem to be enjoying themselves as much as everyone else. It's a solid game at heart but holy shit it's just exhausting to deal with the decisions that bungo makes sometimes.

If you're okay with the wait for actual content you should be fine, the meat and potatoes like the raid are fun, just there isn't enough of it at the moment. This isn't a problem that will go away either, this has been a persistent issue since D1, fun raids but not enough of them or similar endgame content.

>tfw no pure Clash IB

You don't like official (((esports))) mode?

the day esports touches this game is the day it gets dropped

I can't imagine how hard it is to move around in a body like that, but what I always wonder about women with huge fat asses is, is everything they sit on really comfortable?

That's the only reason it's getting a PC release.

Need one for lfg raid

>lfg raid

Nevermind

>2.5hrs umtil reset
>Raid with lfg'ers
God speed, user.

you best be streaming it

Yeah stream it, I need something comfy to fall asleep to.

Can we fall asleep together?

Do clan engrams disappear each reset? I forgot to claim mine from Hawthorne last week and I dont think i can log in before reset to claim them.

I laid down on the couch and one of the back cushions fell over so I hugged it and now I unironically understand and want a body pillow

post more of that semen demon

Most likely.

I can be you're personal body pillow, user.

Pretty sure they are auto-decrypted.

THE PRIMUS

Don't make this weird user.

will you put this on your body first?

I'll make you feel funny ;).

>spent all yesterday replacing rotten wood on a friends deck
>today has been spent grinding crucible for better devils
I dont know which was more infuriating. Hammering a nail upside down in a tiny ass fucking space in the middle of the hottest spring in years or this.

It's true what the legends say, 3:00 AM is the homo witching hour.

*SNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

ahhh~

>Grinding for Better Devils
Clearly the more infuriating.

2/4 For Trials with me and Inter

please?

Anyone for the latest of last minute of trials runs?
2/4

Fuck off with your bait images, faggot.
You're probably bv.

it's Jiro

>Overthot
>arching her back
>controller on pc
>can't tell if she's a ingress
Into the trash she goes

3/4 for trials
Come for the latest of last minute trials runs

Well I guess you could call her a (((she))) anone :^)

FAGGOT

you'll never find out

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ENGRAM MORTY

Last minute nightfall pls anybody?

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA

stop

which clan are you in

Lame

DGIV

>trials with shitterdoxr8

TIPPITY TOPPITY KEKKITY KEK

DGIV
Destiny General is Very __________

sorry, VI

/intermediateish for the latest trials run with inter, pandox, enji and jar'd

sorry buddo but I'm in DGIII and I reaaaaally want the guided games emblem

60hz dedicated servers when

Do you know hard I've been trying not to masturbate?

Who is Nezarec and why is he so hated?

Ambiguously straight till a feminine male starts flirting in raid.

I WANNA BE GAY

>tfw too tired to play vidya but not tired enough to fall asleep

I want to suck on the emisarry's toes

maybe in d3

Some people speculate he might have some involvement with the Darkness, but nothing is really known.

Tough tiddies fag

The lootin' and the shootin' is good, especially since they improved the amount of loot drops compared to D1
but gear stats are all fixed so you can't reroll for guns and it makes the gear grind kind of shallower

Is it possible for Lake of Shadows to ever be the nightfall for PS4? Xboners would be given something from the usual rotation instead right?

no

there will only be 5 strikes as the nightfall until december. savour it.

I dunno the lore on his helmet makes him sound like a cool guy. I'd worship him

POST MOAR

Go for a quick jog it will relieve the urge.

t. Almost 2 months on nofap

>raiding with /dg/
>someone says boipucci

Would you want this as a twitch emote?

Also, post images that would make a good emote.

>raiding with /dg/
>someone gets mad when nigger is said