imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Recycled one times too many

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NZZyQRgR!SpO-lkA3LTFOzfYxvWccx9JXsv_rrBlP2xCxiFOjRxI
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-overhaul-gameplay-enhancements-and-much-more.60369/
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/teleporters-unchained.62348/
reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/75hmbz/tried_to_build_something_for_the_first_time/
drive.google.com/open?id=0B7BZVNhEUD6HTUVGWDFWdTZ5bXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horsecock

give party girl horsecock mod pleas e

Actuated leaf blocks on the edges so that there's no ugly square border.

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

What time does the corruption/crimson strawpoll autist appear?

WELL, FUCK.

There is no mod. Never was.
There are only thousands of words about horsecock.

>
> >Summoner (or builderslut on start)
>
> How? What is a builderslut? I-I just wanted to be a summoner...
That roll is for servers
So builerslut is just you sitting in base, building base and making NPC prisons, while other players actually play the game.
It lasts until somebody finds you a weapon

source?

First time playing in like a year, starting on expert medium world and I want to play a summoner. I'm using Thorium. How do I do this?

Find a Living Leaf Wand and go nuts.

Restart until you get one of those huge trees close to spawn, then cut its leaves away until you can make some armor and a summoner weapon. The chest should have an item that helps early summoning as well.

Or just use (based) Jopojelly's TerraCustom along with (based) Jopojelly's Terrain Generator Preview and do it 10x faster.

party

TOW is dead much like the thread.

>tfw no one to party with

fists are bretty fun

idk how to beat wall of flesh though, fucker keeps eating me during combos

have you tried not getting hit?

Dedicated Server

As of this post, ML is completed. Here's the world:
mega.nz/#!NZZyQRgR!SpO-lkA3LTFOzfYxvWccx9JXsv_rrBlP2xCxiFOjRxI

How about a fresh playthrough?

What's even the point of advertising a post-ML server? There's nothing to do at all.

Population. It's also paid.

Where's the template for this shit?
I need it.

Here, have fun.
Make it Terraria related, i'm out of ideas

>party girl and party girl with a wormhole potion

>beat Plantera
>"the caverns have been flooded with lava!"
>turns out it just spawned a new ore
>only in plain caverns though, not hallowed or corrupt ones
>you can only make one set of armor and like 3 items with that ore
>the armor bonus makes you fire rockets sometimes when doing melee attacks
>said rockets can hurt you
Well fuck. At least it looks cool.

That's pretty lewd..
But i'm a talentless hack, i just edit the templates, i didn't make it (pic related being an exception). What you're suggesting would take some skill if you wanted it done properly

I have the skill, but neither the time nor the autistic obsession except for writing and shitposting about her to do it.

I have the time for the most part, since i have no friends but i'd have to trace stuff, and i can't think of ways to make even mildly amusing. I've thought about doing lewds, but that's not funny.

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-overhaul-gameplay-enhancements-and-much-more.60369/

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/teleporters-unchained.62348/
Fuck yes you're amazing but holy shit needing to wait all the way until beating the plant is annoying.

>the Plantera yoyo from Fargo's is stronger than even the Eye of Cthulhu that drops from Mothron
oh dear

>accidentally dropped a galactic reformer in my base

JUST

man of keks.jpg

Holy shit I just found the first random block somewhere that turns into crimson and spreads when you break an altar
As some wise men would say, wow it's fucking nothing

>Spirit adds a monster to the temple that's a teleporting caster that immediately fires a sanic-fast projectile that deals a fuckton of damage
>literally unavoidable damage
And you were doing so well, mod.

is it finally time to abandon ship?

Thankfully it doesn't seem to have a very high spawn rate, but every time it shows up it's pretty much a guarantee that you'll take about 200 damage or even more if you don't have an OP weapon to immediately kill the thing.

are you the same fool who dropped tnt in the last thread? you really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near explosives.

Are you talking about the lizard who shoots from a sun over his head? Cause it's not that rough or that deadly if it is.

Terracustom will be based once you can generate a world with less than 35% corruption without the program crashing.

>make a world anything less than large size
>those fucking templets

How the fuck do I beat the brain of shitlhu?
Nigga keeps juggling me like crazy.

>TModloader
>ServerSideCharacter
>Hero's Mod

How about that for a server with admin commands?

Does anyone know what mod does this? I can't find anything, and it's kinda annoying.
still neat tho

Banners were never useful.

Fargo's.
>Added several more banner recipes for almost every drop

Okay look the one thing Terraria 2 needs to do is have actual fucking sprite animations for things like this
If they ever made a roll that is this 'sprite does an early-Newgrounds animation cartwheel' shit I would purposefully never use the function

Doubling damage output and halving damage taken is nothing to sneeze at, particularly for invasion type events.

Thank you, user.
This doesn't mean I have to collect every banner though, right?

>tfw you'll never be such a good builder that when someone posts a build in a slightly similar style people reference you by name

reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/75hmbz/tried_to_build_something_for_the_first_time/

Roll. Will build something shitty and report back.

>hobbit hole in hell

get fucked idiot
gl tho

it's dead,

Can somebody try connecting to

i think i used comet fu + journeyman sash

the heal is really useful

also make a decent sized arena

Erch

Me gaffer always said no good would come o' crossin' that river.

Which boss is the most fuckable?

Do you even have to ask?

That's just a miniboss though.

B-but she isn't that small!

betsy or queen bee, imo

Wall of Flesh.

you think theres t&a somewhere on the wall?

Are there any blocks that are perfectly square (that don't have a 1 pixel hole at each corner)?

Why isn't there a mod where you can spawn a house using an item? Im sick of creating houses for 500 npcs.

luiafk has a prison builder thats basically just a shitload of wood.

thorium i think has that one item that all you need to do is give em walls doors and a light i believe.

yeh but that one requires souls of light+night, so by the time you get it, Pixel Auswchitz is already done

can always you know...cheat em in. if you really just want those npcs out of the way early

>cheating
come on, user.

post you're current base

roast me

i gave up on the rigging, pls no bully
bonus points if you recognize what it's from

Haven't defeated any bosses yet, and I probably won't put in effort until I have access to more materials, but I'd say I'm satisfied with what I have right now, even if it's shittier than literal shit.

>uneven floors
STOP

just use cheat sheet to build your base like I did and then play the game normally but with a comfy base

Neat start, rigging with rails will probably look ok if you plan the sails a bit better. I would just take every element and separate it and add detail to it.

For example, the ramming horn thing in the front, I would make a little base for it, and make it out of another material, so that it stands out more and that it looks like an element unto itself, like, when you break it, you go and buy a new one in the pirate store or whatever. Or... the captain's cabin at the back, make some supports underneath, and some decorations over the windows. Or... on the masts, put the wooden things where you're supposed to climb to and observe the horizon, that sort of thing.

Do I want regular hydraulic looking thingies on the landing gear, or the decorative skull with copper shock absorbers thingy? (please excuse that both look like shit right now, it's just a question of which direction to take, they'd both look better finished)

There are like atleast two
Forgot the first one, but the other is Luiafk

imo the skulls look weird. maybe for some kinda flesh-copter it would work but the other one seems better.

I'll do the regular ones then, I thought of maybe going all WH40k with this thing, but I'll reconsider that when most of the essential stuff is finished.

Worry not, my friend. I'm gonna renovate the whole place before I hit Hardmode.

Unfortunately the person who was hosting the server it was on unfriended me on steam because I wouldn't e-date him, so it will never be finished.

I wasn't happy with the captain's cabin in particular, the scale of it felt a bit off and the lower-back area was rushed. Thanks for the criticism though, user.

>tfw the actual ship has the exact thing on the ramming horn that I described
Come on, you can recreate it and make it even better!

perfect games don't exi-

woops wrong thread. literally delete this

>Find a tent that has the Adventurer's Lantern, long before I even find my first Life Crystal
I feel like I shouldn't have gotten such a wonderful tool so early on.
Why does this thing exist?

wuzzat? the thorium thing that lights up an area around your cursor, or am i thinking of something else?

Just consider yourself lucky and accept how RNG smiled for you today. It's just like finding a skelly merchant on a full moon when you're using Fargo's mod.

I don't ever participate in these threads, just peek at them to see some neat builds every once in a while, but I've gone and made a Cuphead wave bank for anyone interested. Link is here: drive.google.com/open?id=0B7BZVNhEUD6HTUVGWDFWdTZ5bXc

The very same. The fact that it can even be used as a weapon in a pinch makes it even better.
I think it also gives as much light as an ultrabright torch around the player when held.

roll

i hope to god this is a ruse

Nvm..

MODDED SERVER!

Same IP..

tModLoader
Server Side Characters
Hero's Mod
Terraria Overhaul

..all in the mod browser.