Order watch on amazon

>Order watch on amazon
>Say it never arrived

Thanks Pajeets and Bezos. My coworkers like my new watch.

How to get a shitton of PO boxes to do this repeatedly?

They blacklist your credit cards I think. just do it once you don't need to be a nigger

If you did it once, you're already a filthy jewnig.

Been a no issue customer since 2012, been considering doing this... What's the highest price I could go?

1 billion dollars

488 million dollars

call the credit card company say you lost your card and they'll issue you a new one with new numbers.

i got my 40"inch TV that way

You can only do that so many times...

Don't Americans have to sign for it when they receive parcels?

No. The mailman leaves the box at your door so the nignogs in the neighborhood can steal it off your stoop.

i know a gu who has done this 5 times threough amazon udner different accounts i approaced him last week to try it for me for a macbook and he said theyhave started to catch on. i remember him telling me about this scam about a year ago although he claims to say that you should say that you received an empty box and would like a refund and also said to choose the next day air option. anybody got some info?

I live in a rich neighborhood and they just leave it on the porch.

There's one nigger family but they're Christcucks so they don't steal shit(unless it's a cover, which it may be but I have no evidence of).

Strange place. In scandicuckia the postal services are legally bound to have you sign for it when you receive a package by mail.

Can't you use a prepaid debit card instead?

You can't add funds to a prepaid so you wouldn't be able to get your refund. Might be able to get them to ship you a duplicate of what you just got which you can then sell to a friend though.. probably a safer long term option

Thieving scum.

SAGE

Hello Jeff

Do deliveries only occur after normal working hours? Aren't most people not home during the day?

in most neighborhoods it's very not going to get stolen, but if you're worried you can sign up through the carrier's sites and have them require signatures or hold it at the post office for you. or a PO box.

very likely*

In my country they call you to check if you are at home or they come at the time when you will be free. Sometimes we can get deliveries even during evening time.

>I feel like stealing from somebody.
>I know, I'll steal from the second richest man in the world!

And then when the UPS/FedEx guy testifies that he did in fact deliver the package, UPS/FedEx redflags you and any more packages you order, you are required to sign to receive them every time after that for a long time. Not so worth it now, is it Jake?

t. Ex UPS worker

nice try.
"maybe you did deliver it, but i didnt get it"

If you aren't at home, they leave a note take the parcel back to the post office. There you can go and collect the parcel, after signing for it.

This
/Thread