Last time they won, ottoman empire existed

>last time they won, ottoman empire existed

more like this?
doesnt have to be present time
can be stuff like when america was discovered what were chinese busy with etc.
hope you get my drift

>they
>implying it was the same actual team let alone the same actual sport

spectator sports are fucking retarded sorry

>Martin Luther King Jr and Anne Frank were born in the same year (1929)

>The last time the guillotine was used to execute someone was in the same year that Star Wars first came out

The Americas were discovered 39 years after the Byzantine Empire fell.

The USA and the HRE existed at the same time.

holy shit world has changed so quickly after guns

discovery of america is a semi direct consequence of fall of byzantine empire

>last time they won, space-time didn't exist

Beat that Chicagofags

For 3871 years between 2650 BC. and 1311 AD. the Great Pyramid of Giza was the tallest structure on Earth. In 1311 its height was only surpassed by the tower and spire of Lincoln Cathedral.

Neither before nor since has any building been the tallest for longer than 300 years. The Pyramid was tallest for nearly 4000 years.

'no'
Discovery of America is a 1:1 direct result of the Moors being pushed out of Gibraltar

Slavery is seen as a thing of the past, but there are more slaves in the world right now than in the past on any point of History.

More Africans immigrated to the USA since 2000 than on the 250 years of slave trade.

Byzantine Empire empire fell in supposedly 1453. Minoans traveled and created colonies in North America for mining metals. This mining has been radiocarbon dated to between 2400 BC and 1200 BC, Also, California is accurately depicted on the Waldseemueller map (1507) drawn before the first Europeans reached that coast.

first post best post

c i t a t i o n

dude wat

I can see Governor Jerry Brown on it

I feel this is mostly misleading statistics due to the enormous population boom from 1800 to now.

The Minoan theory is only accepted by heretic Historians. Native America stories speak of people who came in ships taking copper away from the Great Lakes region. There's supposedly Minoan artifacts around the area that correlate with the carbon dating of the mining. Native Americans at this era had no skill or evidence of copper mining and using it, so it's just assumed that it was Minoans.

I've heard of China sailing to the west coast before but didn't know there was a map of it. Cool.

>Waldseemueller map
Nothing is accurately depicted in that map.

>Minoans traveled and created colonies in North America for mining metals
No.

>tesla and einstein lived during the same time

Mammoths were still alive on 1600 BC