How do I get good at speaking in interviews and in general in presentations and stuff?

How do I get good at speaking in interviews and in general in presentations and stuff?

I don't want to keep autistically stuttering and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being a speechcuck
>not hiding your power level and pretending you are the intern while your underling makes the presentation for you
>not engaging in 30d chess

Watch some videos of Elon musk, nigger studders and spits between every other word, but he's still leading a good chunk of the worlds progress. If the people you are presenting to won't listen to what you say only because of how it sounds, then they're inconclusive fucks who won't get very far anyways, meaning you'll never get where you want while you're with them. It's a secret club of non-stutterers that will only support each other.

Coffee, small amounts of weed, excersize right before a talk. Beat someone in a videogame right before you go out there. Maybe remember a moment in your life where you triumphed, and hold that triumph with you while you speak.

I don't know. I've never figured it out.

Just stop caring if you autistically stutter and stuff. You are only drawing more attention to yourself by being self-conscious about the way you speak.

Find a get-together group to learn how to be social. If you end up projectile-vomiting spaghetti all over the front row, learn from your mistakes and try again. Repeat until happy.

the first thing this guy said is true. thats only in movies that people need to have perfect clear speaking voices. i know a few business owners and most of them still speak at an elementary level (poor word choice, forget words/use the wrong ones, "uuummmm" is used in between every other sentence) nobody really cares anymore....

Guys I want to be amazing orator who can really captivate an audience.

I don't care about what you "need". I don't want to be average or above average. I want to be the person that people SHOULD be, not what most of the population ever will be.

Best advice is practice, kill the expectations, and the fear of loosing, tkae the importance away, and better take it as a something that u should enjoy, dont matter is u achieve it or not, enjoy the fucking ride dude

it's a solo journey and one that requires great attention to detail. My advice to you is brutal honesty with yourself about strengths and weakness. Your studder isn't a weakness. But THINKING that it is one - is a weakness.

Understand the moment you become perfect is the moment you quit seeking it.

Failure and success are both defined by you.

And be imaginative. I perceive success now as a great mountain of mine and my failures as a pebble. I know one day it will be a grain of sand. And then someday nothing.

Just work at it.

Good sir may I cordially remind you that this is the current year
Good sir it is my cordial request that I most sincerely desire that you do not embark on such a foolhearted course of action

t. Thai Lopez

Go to toastmasters

I had to look that up but I provided generalized pointers based off what OP has stated

if you wanna stay in the shit, fine by me.

What are some good actual strategies to learn to speak though?

>being a speechcuck

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

>They didn't take debate in high school

Christ people. It's like you didn't spend your developing years arming yourselves with important life skills by availing yourselves of the resources made available to you by the education system.

>didn't take speed-vocalize-100-slanders-against-the-white-man-a-minute-while-gasping-for-air-and-moving-about-in-african-rhythms
And thank god for that

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

ps

"war powahs should not be used against the niggahs. Clack clack!"

Quote from winning orator and debater.

your drivel is the result of being inbred

If you had taken debate instead of listening to a /pol/ snapshot you'd know that what's displayed there is called a Kritikal affirmative and they're doing speed reading. Both are totally bullshit tactics. The first is meant to avoid exposure to the meta arguments in circulation by the negative against the current resolution, and the second is meant to spam as many arguments as possible to take advantage of a technicality in the rules.

That "championship debate" is open to anybody who won any debate final in the state previously. I'm guessing that those bitches aren't the actual state champs, and if they are it's gotta be in a state with an utterly fucked meta.

Hey, you can keep hating on people with formal educations all that you want. It's not going to elevate you past your current status.

It's the 1% of "debate" and you can't explain it away other than with emotional ad hominems and conspiracy theories.

I'm sorry you spent a significant portion of your life learning to speed read Salon articles while performing tribal dances.

Well I can only speak from my own experience but working out and fixing my posture helped immensely with my confidence, which in turn helped me with public speaking...but I never had that big of a problem with it to begin with.

It might help to look at why you feel uncomfortable in front of people to begin with, fix that and move from there. You could also go to open mic nights and just tell a few jokes or something. Also just talk to yourself, if you've got a big speech comming up next week just Bullshit your way through a version of it while your sitting around the house to get used to the general pace of it.

Dude. I legitimately feel sorry for you. I'm sorry you're lower class. I'm sorry that you need everything to boil down to "oogah boogah where da white womyn at" in order to feel some form of security in your angry little world. I don't know how to make it better for you, so all I know to do is to shut people like you out of any position that you can do damage in.

>my argument against modern "debate" being Salon crap is that you're an angry caricature lifted straight from 75% of Salon articles and furthermore a lot of emotional crap
See what I mean?

take a public speaking class at your local community college
find some group to join
practice by yourself

That's not a reminder faggot that's a fucking dissertation. Not reading all that

OP I used to be pretty bad, but I got a job where i have to go and interact with clients, interview them, get information off them and sometimes try and catch them out or push for information they're trying to hide or lie about. Don't underestimate how important it is to speak slower and relaxed. Speed rather than confidence probably contributes more to your stuttering

I wish your life wasn't so shitty. At some point though it really does come back onto you.

An honest piece of advice: have a doctor look into your test. You come across as a bitchy low IQ female scorned by her latest hoodlum.

>More ad hominem

Whoops that was meant for Sorry lad