Good Zhang Liao's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=RyL4t8ozrKk
Good Cao Pi's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=NvDpE675cfU
FEW's TGS trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=QxkzW1qNiRI

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You and Cao Xiu are newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute from best girl
-Guan Yinping, Lu Lingqi and Oichi are awful girls
-Guo Jia no longer knows how to play billard
-It was only supposed to be a joke
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Eugene is confirmed to be semi-clone of Mr Beautiful Beard
-Reminder that Jiang Wei got to keep his weapon, while your favorite character is now a clone
-The curse of death lingers once more
-Zhuge Liang is the greatest strategist that ever lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

kongming.net/encyclopedia/Qiao-Zhou
the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/166274159097
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This nigga slaps your gf's ass

What do you do?

WE

>All of these weapons and they don't want to bring the cool ones back

Why are we even here, just to keep on suffering?

Reminder:
Zhou Tai is best Wu
Wei Yan is best Shu
Zhang Liao is best Wei
Deng Ai is best Jin
Meng Huo is best literally who.
Xing Cai is best girl
Male Roar is best song.

Shu didn't have official history actually. Zhuge Liang banned the historian position.

Most of the information we have comes from the Records of the Three Kingdoms.

>That being said didn't Zhuge Liang literally write the historical records of Shu by making shit up and giving little to no sources?
No, most of Zhuge Liang's writing didn't even survive. Outside of that one guy on tumblr who has a Shu hateboner to irrational levels I dunno anyone who says that.

Allow him to be executed as he was in history.

Holy shit, where is the news?

>Outside of that one guy on tumblr who has a Shu hateboner to irrational levels I dunno anyone who says that.
If it's the guy with the huge wall of texts for each character I was basing myself on that since the link to his works had been dropped here. Oh well good to know he's not that reliable.

He's not completely unreliable, just be wary of the fact that he skews things depending on whether he likes the person or not. Like actively ignoring Pei Songzhi as a credible source when it suits him, crediting a person's subordinates for feats if he dislikes that person and then not doing that if he likes that person, etc.

>Zhuge Liang banned the historian position.
Nah, Shu still had historians.
kongming.net/encyclopedia/Qiao-Zhou

>The state [of Shu] did not establish a history [bureau[, and no one was in charge of note-taking and record-keeping. Because of this [the records of[ many activities and events are missing, and disasters and anomalies lack documentation.

>While there were individuals who wrote records of events in Shu (such as Chen Shou, Qiao Zhou, and Zhuge Liang himself), none of these were sponsored by the government, nor were there any official government records.
>As a result, much of the information regarding Shu comes from the records that Zhuge Liang kept. This has led to much controversy regarding the reliability of these accounts.

>none of these were sponsored by the government, nor were there any official government records.
This is true.

>As a result, much of the information regarding Shu comes from the records that Zhuge Liang kept.
This is false. Most of his writings have been lost, and it's not where the information on Shu that we have comes from.

aaaagghhhhh...

liu bei....... help me...

I've been looking and there's nothing stated anywhere that Chen Shou got his information on Shu from alternate sources.

Chen Shou literally studied under the aforementioned Qiao Zhou user.

And in 274 Chen Shou submitted an anthology of Zhuge Liang's writings to Jin's court.

It's lost now, but not at the time. It was a source used
...though Chen Shou's work has always been argued as being biased towards Wei so this argument has always been odd to me. I do feel like a lot of it is from people like archlich on tumblr who overreacts to Shu's romanticized image in fiction.

Why does no one care about Wu
even Koei does a half-assed job of it, Wei has muh ambition, Shu has muh benevolence, Jin has muh we won fuck you faggots, yet I still have no idea what the hell Wu's supposed to stand for in these games

Why hasn't there been a single trailer, bit of gameplay or otherwise depicting english voice actors or otherwise being marketed towards Europe/North America. Did KT forget about us?

Western release has probably been delayed.

>Implying he didn't leave Japan in search of another untold adventure
They'll never put him in SW, but he'd be a lot better choice than the waifus and fuckbois they keep churning out.

Back when SW had solo stories, yeah. Not at this point though.

On that note I want more character/clan-centric spinoffs like Sanadamaru though.

So, based on
How many clones will we have among this 90-ish roster?

>2 clones for every unique moveset
At this rate 2/3 of the roster will be clones.

muh honor?

Family.

Muh Fire Attack

That used to be the case but the Simas have the best sense of family nowadays honestly.

Speaking of Sima, I think Jian's wife needs to finally appear if not his other offspring. I've wanted Sun Yi for a while now and his wife could be Wu's Wang Yi.

30 sounds about right for starting back at square one, honestly. A 90 unique character roster is only possible because they've been lumping more shit onto the exact same ancient foundation for over a decade. Even then, a lot of those "unique" movesets aren't particularly different (for example 90% of characters having de facto the same exact c4.

I don't think Sun Yi needs to be playable for her to work, though then she'd be too similar to Wang Yi perhaps. Wang Yi has an existing character like Ma Chao to direct her whole story towards whereas Xushi doesn't have ties to another established character like that, she is a cool figure but I dunno if she's that good an add.

Sun Jian's wife would be good though. Also Sun Quan's daughters if they ever feel like covering late Wu.

I swear fucking DW8E weights the weapon drops to never give you your EX weapon. 5 years in and literally not a single one.

Kill unique officers that can't return to battle with musou attacks and you get weapons that are mostly EX weapons

I'd like both Sun Luyu and Sun Luban since their storyline would be a good way to portray late Wu's inner drama.

>implying we'd ever get actual power-hungry bitches
They will be little bao nyans instead. Search your heart, you know it's true.

They could spin it so that she's still not over his death and looks down on all men. Basically a bitter widow.

It beats Zhu "Flame-broiled" Ran's shtick.

>Why does no one care about Wu

The champ does.

He's not really hating everyone on Shu though, he just hate immoral characters like Ma Chao and Zhang Fei. He does admit that Zhang Fei is a good commander because he able to defeat Zhang He. Hell, even he also admit that Zhuge Liang is a damn good civil administrator, just thinking that Zhuge got over his head by trying to handle military matters, which result a massive disaster to their campaign. He favors Shu people with achievements like Fei Yi, Zhang Ni, Wei Yan, Jian Yong, Jiang Wan, Hou Jun, Huo Yi, Wang Ping, etc .

aaaagghhh....

You don't really need Luyu for Luban's story to be good. Lu Xun, Sun Quan and Ding Feng were all involved to some degree, and if Koei adds Zhuge Ke (which they should) then he would be a key player too. Sun Jun and Sun Chen could just be UNPCs to round out the conflict.

I want her to make me orgasm inside her as she chokes me.

>You don't really need Luyu for Luban's story to be good

Boy I can't wait to see Luban get Luyu, the generic handmaiden who we've seen only once, executed.

Many people were executed as a result of Luban, not just Luyu.

Then swap out Luyu for Ba or He.

>have a scenario in my head playing where an OC Wu general who is betrothed to Sun Luyu and are very much in love with each other, is NTR'd away from her by Sun Luban and is instrumental in providing intel on how to frame and execute Sun Luyu

So this?

[incoherent screaming about muh 6-2]

>still forcing this meme

it's 6-2 you dumb faglord. I don't remember 7 being a near death of the franchise. Also 6's weapon selection was nothing but spears and swords save for like 4 other types so it was mostly MUH REALISM like 9 is. Fuck off forever and stop posting.

>comparing literally 8 movesets for the entire cast on top of removing characters and not adding a single one to 30+ and a ton of new adds despite saying they were going to go easy on the adds

HUAN WO YEI GE TAIIIIIIIIIII PING TIAN XIAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA
*bong*

Remember that Strikeforce was based on 6 and introduced the weapon switching you love so much.

Why haven't there been Three Kingdoms amvs? It's a great song.

>i hate dw7anon trying this hard again

it's cute actually, he's so adorably mad.

You're just replacing an unimportant victim with two puppets.

I dunno, other comparisons aside, I think of DW6 since it's the first one I played that I thought was a massive disppointment. I started with 3 and played every XL/Empires up until then. I mean, maybe 9 will be better than it seems from the previews? The build-up just seems too similar, though.

>tk2010 intro
>naruto video

Holy shit, the archlich blew you guys the fuck out.

Literally no point to her character if she doesn't have any other heir to quarrel with.

we /eagg/ - shufag central now

the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/166274159097

Oh no. This is a Wei general. We'll have none of that green bullshit here.

Of course we're a blue/teal general, but anyone who reads that & archlich will now think we're a green general, and that's fucking hilarious to me

The mental image of people thinking we're sitting here revering Shu's rapists or something is admittedly pretty amusing.

>I heard that /eagg/ spends their whole time jerking off to Zhang Fei pedorape doujins

>archlich gives a 4000 word essay on why he hates us and zhang fei, with 3800 words being trigger warnings

His reasoning is certainly agreeable, but who actually cares what this literal who says? Shame on whomever reported to their master.

reminder if you hate shu your hatred is irrational and you should go back to tumblr :^)

CHAOS IS IMMINENT
POST YOUR BEST IMAGES FROM TEAM BLUE AND BRING PEACE TO THE LAND.

t. archlich

>muh history

>get insulted in the first sentence
>b-but he btfo shufags XD
Never change, Weicucks.

That user was talking about this general as a whole, not any kind of -fag.

>muh benevolence isn't tumblr
nice try kiddo, but Veeky Forums is wei and reddit is wu

What are they running from?

Nah, tumblr want to make a world of their own design, so they're Wei
/eagg/ wants to be benevolently left alone so we're Shu

Listen here you FUCKING DISGUSTING pedophile enablers, if you ever come back to my blog and talk about how I'm irrational i'll fucking track down every last one of you and do something... i'm not sure yet...

We're not so dead that you have to false flag, user.

Please don't do that here. The last thing we need now is big pile of steaming shit on top of an already rotting corpse

Wouldn't focusing on the isolationism aspect make us Wu if you wanted to go for that angle?

Do you really think anyone is gonna fall for this false flag?

Name a more perfect man, I'll wait.

Their clones.

People could absolutely fall for it, although possibly on purpose to keep the thread going. The question is more could the falseflagger keep it going, since roleplaying an autist is a full time job.

Checkmate

>trying to get us to hate on the-archlich
He is /ourguy/. The one we should be targeting is that annoying ass xuesanguo.

That was easy.

O-RAN

Everyone always talk about chink's Three Kingdom and nip's Sengoku Jidai, but is there any remotely interesting about Korean's ancient history that is on par with two above?

I mean, Zhu Ran has more than enough to work with to be cool. He's proof that pretty much anyone has a chance of ending up being a complete fucking faggot when added.

Nah, there is favoritism in play. He attributes all successes Zhuge Liang had to his subordinates for no real reason other than not liking the guy and then doesn't do that with Xiahou Dun, for example.

All I'm saying is to take what he says with a grain of salt, because he absolutely is biased.

Rader de Crespigny is /ourguy/ tbqhf. He doesn't like Shu either but doesn't deny or reinterpet feats happening if he dislikes a character
Can also read chink too which helps, dunno why parts of the fanbase (especially here if anything) feature so much armchair historian-fagging about sources when people can't even read sources

For the record, I'm the one who made the image like 3 or 4 threads ago and I'm a big fan of 7. It was never about pissing on 7, it was about saying how similar 9 seems to 7.

>mfw
Holy fuck, chill your shit.

I'm interested in playing the Nobunaga's Ambition games but I wanted to ask how time-consuming they are? They're not like 4k strategy games where you need to dump hundreds of hours just to progress a little are they, because I don't really have the time for that nowadays

That's a cute girl. Which game is she from?

>Irrational implies I don’t have a reason for disliking these people. That’s simply not the case. I can give you clear reasons why I dislike all of the above.

Man he's triggered easily. This is a remarkably autistic rant.