DTB ADDED TO BITTREX JUST NOW

Head up guys

New coin added to bittrex

already 100btc volume.

Last 5 coins all pumped including ark, melon, and music

Looks like it's just been pumped.

its pmping literally right now

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

But it actually literally just dropped...

Oh shitt thx brah

WUT

Itll go up regardless.. New coin added on saturday. Ppl will buy. Im getting alittle

Jarvis, buy all shitcoins

Itll be going up this next week if amythinf

Meh it could explode today or in a week.

But basically all new coins on bittrex and high volume for weeks. Its just new. Ppl buy new.

I wouldnt put life savings into it, but some might be good idea.

Yep, i got in ark just as it was added to bittrex

Stark! Im going in

I snatched up melon when it came out desu

Hmm i just want the whales to shoot this to like 800% like thr other new shitcoins. Might take a day or two but god god pls

Korean whale here. On it.

Buy now guys, not even kidding, we are going in in about 6 hours.

Screen cap this.

Vietnamese peasant farmer whale club member here. We crashing this plane in 12 hours.

Jarvis, we have company

Capped. Dont let me down chinkboy don't play with my heartstrings like that

ADD ME TO YOUR SECRET KOREAN WHALE CHATS SENPAI IZ A GOOD BOI I PROMISE

Assuming youre telling the truth how much will volume go up?

Meh i put like .5btc in incase this bitch triples.

If it goes up itll go up a little this weekend and then all the non autistic coiners will see the new coin added on monday.

Thats about the amount i was going to put in. At least thats what i put into melon at this point. Pray for that normie fomo

dat volume increase

Sheeeit was gonna wait for a dip but.....

Wtf why do coins always explode when they are added places. I bought pivx when it was at 20cent and sold at 30 thinking it wouldnt go anywhere cause it was shit, then ppl fomod to a dollar just cause its new. Guess being unregulated helps...

Yerp. Gotta love normies

Cash me outside

Lucky bastard

Thanks. Wish I caught it earlier I literally look at betrix every day for new coins and for the past few days I just stopped I hate myself right now. Still bought some but could have gotten even more gains

If I put in .2 now, will I get cucked? or this a judaic robbery in progress?

In like Flynn

Honestly man just go to bed trucks and look at all the coins and filter by added date check out all the newest added coins and look at their history after they were added. You'll be just fine. Here's a hint art melon and music were the last added ones.

>bed trucks

what did he mean by this?

Bittrex?

If you have to ask that question honestly you shouldn't be doing this. But from someone who bought melon and are curly on I would advise you get at least a little.

Yolo, but there is never 100% certainty with cryptocurrency that being said this was literally just added to bittrex...

wondering if its already hitting maximum gains or no

t. faggot who lied about being an insider in a p&d group after the trump inauguration
>IT'LL PUMP THIS SUNDAY GUYS I S-SWEAR

Told you faggots.

So whats your current coin pick?

All your coins belong to us now.

Already has 254btc volume, is there any point in getting in now at 18k? Looks like everyone else was there before me and I'm about to get cuck'd

check out the order book

People bhought DTB in ICO at 5k to 10k per coin - selling now at 18k 22k - they profitin x3 now, you think you should get in now ? Judge by yourself

Didnt know the ICO thats why Im asking, but yeah bad choice thx

You think some whales might still choose to pump this I mean every single new coin that gets added there seems to always pumped into Oblivion why would this be an exception to the rule?

Another pump will probably happen this week sometime. Now is a better time to buy. It's not like it can get much lower. I just bought in.

That's a risk you gotta take! maybe the whales you talk about are the ones who bhought earlier want to raise the price and then dump.

Based on what evidence

try harder shill

>shill
Explain.

>sold my ico coins for 0.00011
>already can't remember what I was thinking

people just bought a lot, ate the whole 18k sell wall of $15k

Just bought in. let's fucking go.

Dem buys

whwat did they mean by this buy wall? shoud i sell or should i go?

BUY BUY BUY

If this coin can get over 20k then it will shoot straight up

>$21 million marketcap
>beta of game isn't even out
Way overvalued, don't buy.

are we talking about melon or ark?

Both as well as this. Also ark has a smaller marketcap than this at only 1/4 and I still see it as overvalued.

where are you even finding BTD market cap? coinmarketcap doesnt have it

Simple multiplication, dev states there's 100 million coins on the bitcointalk thread.

still a chance of a pump on bittrex

Also a chance of a dump, I consider the second more likely, particularly when people from the ICO could triple their money right now.

anybody feeling optimistic about this?

If anybody would like to buy store access or a creature token, I have the gold package tokens available for sale.

it's gone up 20 BTC volume in the last hour.

I'm optimistic.

Nice

DTB continues to rise. It's happening brahs.

Lucky bastard? its only fucking doubled in 2 week... i would say hes unlucky because he didnt put it into the btcd pump at 4x

>he's not buying XRP
hahahahahaha

To the moon, boys! This is the weeks PIVX!

I've made gains from this already buying and selling the dips and peaks. Anyone else holding here?

good looking out breh

So why should this be worth more than bitcrystals which already has a game in beta and is about to do the full release?