Intel Corporation today announced the appointment of Aicha S. Evans as chief strategy officer, effective immediately...

Intel Corporation today announced the appointment of Aicha S. Evans as chief strategy officer, effective immediately. She will be responsible for driving Intel’s long-term strategy to transform from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company, as well as leading rapid decision making and company-wide execution of the strategy.

newsroom.intel.com/news-releases/intel-appoints-chief-strategy-officer/

A M D
-- O --
-- O --
-- N --

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/01/19/twitter-diversity-2016/96749454/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

goodbye intel

women execs are a meme sorry its true. and black? sorry but true x5

whenever i see black people in management positions at a company i run away

April fools!

kek, CEO Mavis Beacon

>black female CEO
>my neighbor works at intel
Rip neighbor

I have no doubt she incompetent but chief strategy officer sounds a lot like a token executive position just so they can have a strong black woman on staff. Pretty sure a CEO, CFO, COO, or CIO could all overrule her decisions if they needed to

Why do companies do this? Does it really matter having niggers as executives? Who's gonna buy an Intel product just because they do that?

me

It's a preemptive strategy to prevent hit pieces from Jewish journalists.

Guys my father works at Intel and has for 25 years.

How scared should I be? I feel bad for him.

I guess it makes sense

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/01/19/twitter-diversity-2016/96749454/

>muh inclusion

>what happens when pol and mlp boards are joined.
Just let them have their fun, they will be gone tomorrow.

Nah think I'll stay

>black woman
>the ONLY logical explanation is that she's a diversity hire because there has never literally ever in the entire world been a competent black woman, especially since we all know diversity hires are rampant outside of meme tech startups, especially in fortune 500 companies, hence why every one of them is ran by a transgender PoC felon
Sure am glad I got out of Xerox in 2009 when Ursula Burns was appointed, she really killed the company.

Thank god there's at least one sensible person in this thread.

Ah yes, the classic 'it's ok if I hate and call on the extermination of jews for X reason but when people call out whites for the same reason they're retards and wrong'.

>the extermination of jews

I didn't say this? Is it so hard to actually argue against what I'm saying that you have to strawman?

Ok, since analysis clearly isn't your strong suit, I'll make it more clear for you.
You said Jews are bad/evil because they disproportionately hold more wealth. Whites disproportionately hold more wealth than Blacks and Hispanics. Is it ok for them to think Whites are bad/evil?

>You said Jews are bad/evil

You really have zero reading comprehension. I did not say that. With that image I said they were rich disproportionally. And because wealth is power this Makes sense. Because they can use their power to push their agenda

>actually getting offended by Veeky Forums

yes because not killing a company means a nigger wasn't a diversity hire and that they earned their position because there just wasn't a more qualified white guy to fill that position

that's really quite believable

There are people in this thread right now saying they would short because of a black manager. Usually if you can find people who think one way then you can find people who think the reverse.