What are legal but immoral/unethical ways to make money?

What are legal but immoral/unethical ways to make money?

>List them.

- Fake news websites

What else?

I have confirmed anti-social personality disorder btw, don't tell me to work a traditional shit job 80 hours a week you fucking jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/
coindesk.com/
news.bitcoin.com/
cryptocoinsnews.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/dea-has-stolen-32-billion-americans-without-charges-2007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will not encourage someone to do something immoral/unethical. We have enough of that shit nowadays.

>sage

Flood this board full of useless crap like crypto shilling

That's pretty immoral and unethical

buying kneepads (legally) and sucking dick for money (illegally)

You high inhibition cuck.
You know in a few decades you will be the same decaying organic matter as everything else?

Just lol at you guys, going to university only to be in debt for 20 years.
You could be swimming in cash right now but muh morals keep you from achieving anything in life.
Where do you see yourselves in the future?
Investment banking 120 hours a week?
just lol.

I'm going to bed, wake up you fucking faggots. Look around you, my father has been working at the same company for 50 years, sad reality is that you will never move up the ranks without cheating or committing "immoral" decisions.

>banned

>Fake news websites
cointelegraph.com/
coindesk.com/
news.bitcoin.com/
cryptocoinsnews.com/

Looks like the DEA figured out some ways:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/dea-has-stolen-32-billion-americans-without-charges-2007

Why should I help someone else find ways to screw me over?

Buy Litecoin.

Bumping to rescue this potentially interesting discussion.

The subjects of the book "American Desperado" are probably more familiar to you as the documentary film, "Cocaine Cowboys" but I'd recommend the former over the latter as it provides great insight to the criminal psyche, especially one unadorned by Hollywood faggotry.

There are those who see criminality as the act of the desperate, the trodden, the hopeless. In most cases it's people who think they're too good for society's rules. Some are foolish to think this. Others are operators, professionals. If you have to ask about criminal schemes you really don't have the instincts for it.

Criminality is a Darwinian act, a calculation that there are suckers and weaklings, at least to embrace the symbols of the criminal mind.

Embracing the bad side parts you from all normative ethical conduct into what is most expedient to those involved. So often, small crews are devoured, subverted or subjugated. Unless you occupy a technical niche, it's unlikely you can escape bigger fish trying to fuck up your day.

Listen to gangsta rap. That shit is more or less real. Don't operate unless you got someone nicknamed "Gutter" to rape the children of snitches.

Do you love money that much?

Go down to city hall.

Look for property with unpaid liens on it.

Pay liens to have them go into your name.

Take property through forfeiture.

I don't know why I'm telling Veeky Forums about this.

You again? You worthless fuck!

Only a piece of shit would consider making FAKE NEWS a legitimate goal. As I said last time you posted this crap, its hard enough dealing with the bullshit coming from the establishment press and places like Reddit without having people wanting to add to it.

Fuck off.

idk if this is a good idea for someone who has no knowledge of real estate. I bet that you can get some property and then have to owe lots of money for violations or previous debts or some shit.

>2k+17
>thinks any news is/was ever real
b o i

PUA guides.
Any kind of real-estate "how to be rich" seminar
Pay Day Loans
The cosmetic industry
Photoshopping for glamour photography
Writing Self-Help Books
Selling Supplements and or 'Organic' mumbo-jumbo mother earth bullshit

>of course if you're really smart and superior to other people you wouldn't need to use unethical methods which simply reward risktaking behavior and instead actually come up with a legit cash cow that provides real-tangible value for customers

this
I never got this fake news madness, so called fake news has been around forever on the nets, it was never hard to be discerning
I say go for it, make up all sorts of bullshit news, ppl are dumb and they will believe it, if youre lucky youll get noticed by the sjws and draw alot of traffic

>kneepads
>you know what to do
>profit

Does looks matters?

Sales.
The problem is, you have ASPD, so you're not going to do well there.
You'd have to turn to illegal technical type shit like hacking.

Just about everything else is going to be raw AF.
This guy isn't wrong, anywhere you try to sell drugs or shit like that, you're going to be stepping on other people's feet. You wanna fight with J'marcus (who is willing to kill and go to jail) over moving smack?

becoming a vice cop/dea

Hookers and poker machines if you can find a way to enter.

What!? No! As long as you don't look like a creep you'll be fine. Look at the richest people in the world when they were 30... hardly any of the "attractive".

Now: Body Language, Posture, Facial Expressions, and Gesture... that's the superficial shit that can make the difference!

Sell naswai.

Ah the beauty of self destructive nihilism

good pic

Box of kneepads and ticket to nevada