KOREANS BTFO

KOREANS BTFO

ETHcucks are so fucking cringey. Making a thread on Veeky Forums because their useless sack of shit coin went up a dollar.

NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

look at this buttplugged nocoiner and laugh

I have many coins. And ETHcucks are truly the most pathetic of all coiners.

He still didnt buy eth.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I will still lose money with the cashing out fees. You promised me ETH going to 200$ and more. Disgusting.

That's literally the only answer ETHcucks ever have to someone who doesn't buy into their useless coin they have no idea bout but think is going to rule the world.

but didn't the prediction say that it would dip on the 31st and go up on april 1st? isn't that exactly what has occurred?

Lol seen this posted 3 times today already. This is what I mean when I talk about ETHcucks being pathetic. Big deal some traders and """scientists""" watched Vitalik give a presentation on his shitcoin. OMG guize the world is ours!

No wrong, the prediction was it was going to moon on Friday.

really? well i guess there were more multiple predictions then

No I'm pretty sure all the whales were supposed to dump yesterday and there would be a rise again today.

HOLY SHIT

so much hostility coming from these nocoiners/bitcoin bag holders

see you in 5 years when 1 eth is worth 50.000$ and the internet runs entirely on the ethereum blockchain

yea this is what i heard as well

>see you in 5 years when 1 eth is worth 50.000$ and the internet runs entirely on the ethereum blockchain
Thanks for proving my point deluded ETHcuck.

You sound like those people who predicted Blackberry to be the biggest smart phone company by 2015. I think you are just not cut out for this investment business.

hahahahahha, you guys are trolling me right, hahaha,
hahaha. . . *breathes in* pwew. ..

goes 4x value in a month, n2 crypto currency.
bright future ahead.

STILL THINKES ITS A BAD INVESTMENT LMAO

some people just dont want to make money.

well if u want to stay poor dont let me stop you.

The prediction was they'd dump it all the way to the 30s, it never went below $48.

well that did seem pretty extreme. that was probably the fake part of the rumor. or maybe whoever started the rumor just analyzed and predicted what would happen

who would have guessed the korean whales didnt hold 1.5 billion in eth. . .

There was still alot of money to be made for people holding large amounts of eth.

I was too scared to short tho, im in it for the long game.

blackberry didnt have massive banks and it companies in it's back, and there's even more to come in april

blackberry isn't meeting with hong kongs important folks

so much delusion, so much ignorance

lemme change something though, 1 eth wont be 50.000$, it'll be more like one million each

while you are flipping burgers and making someone else rich, i'll be banging your wife and her son in your bed

Yes, it was obvious bullshit but people were buying it anyways.

i know i have 160 and i've been holding it since $19. i've been wanting to try to sell it all at a peak and buy at the dip since it fluctuates constantly but i don't want to fuck it up somehow so i've been holding. #no balls

no shame in doing that, its a winning strat

yea but i could be adding to my stack. maybe ill try it out with a portion of my ETH. i just need to figure out when it's at the peak of it's fluctuation

TLDR; April 2nd - cap this for good measure

The truth is - ETF failed early so BTC community created the Korean scare shill to cause a panic dump by newfags; all an effort to stop the suspected ETH boom on Friday. In response BTC prices spiked so holders could sell their coin, and buy ETH cheaper.

Conferences this weekend, corporate announcements this past week and later in the month are grabbing public attention. Previous ETH holders notice lack of "dump" by fake Koreans, a resilient growing crypto community and stable prices. Sunday/Monday will be a good day.

Thanks for the dip faggots

>blackberry didnt have massive banks and it companies in it's back, and there's even more to come in april
>blackberry isn't meeting with hong kongs important folks

Everyone on Wall Street used Blackberry. The CEO is an Asian networker. Why are you ETH salesmen so DISHONEST? Or you just don't know these business things?

>not even a dolar in dip

>Everyone on wall street used blackberry

just because investors and rich folks at wall street uses something, doesn't mean it's going to be a succes, your point is invalid

ethereum is web3.0, everyone, poor and rich can use it, not just the upper class at wall street because it gives them prestige

and the fact that the ceo was asian, is another reason why it failed, asians are only good at manufacturing shit, not leading the company

What app is that senpai?

coinbase

Gonna be hilarious lads when Eth is worth more than bitcoin in less than two years at close to $1800/coin. I'm already looking into which island I wanna retire to.

no what will really be hilarious is when the korean whales pull out and the ethheads are stuck with worthless coins, sucking dick for ciggerettes on the streets

deluded. eth is going downhill from here. a few companies dropped out already

>some fags say it's always going up
>nocoiners say the crash is imminent

It's an upward trend with crests and troughs, why is this so complicated to understand? Buy at the troughs and sell at the crests.

Sell your home, your car, and everything you haave!!! Put everything you have into ETH! You'll be rich hurhuhururhurhrurhurdur