Did hitler really escape to argentina?

Did hitler really escape to argentina?

ofcourse not, dummy

lots of nazis did though

doubtful...

yes

No. Israeli spies have been all over Argentina, investigating, bribing politicians, kidnapping people and staging false flag attacks left and right. If Hitler was there they would have found him.

No, that's stupid, also I probably wouldn't even be alive still by now anyway so it's pointless to wonder about.

His actual remains where never found however its very unlikely he escaped and the suicide in Berlin story is true.

Lots of Nazis did manage to escape to Argentina though

I should add the body found buried in germany which was photographed was proven to be a body double but Russia insists they have Hitlers skull, confirmed by dental records

He wanted to go the most pure white country he could find

Well, they try to do something like that. Have you seen the town that nazis did in Argentina? Very beautiful places.

I know some that meet nazis in Argentina (I'm an Argentine of German heritage) and they say nazis were actually really nice and cool to talk.

>I'm an Argentine of German heritage
peruANO

got one for your folder

His folder is for anime GIRLS you fag.

He didn't escape to Argentina, though Argentina was used as a transit point to the Neuschwabenland antarctic base. Hitler probably died in the early 50s and most likely didn't take part in the negotiations with the greys and the US government after Operation Highjump

Which towns precisely? Most of the german migrants came long before the war, especially if you're talking about Entre Rios and Santa Fe colonies.

>I
oops!

here ya go OP

here's another

more

Stupid question. Of course he did, he escaped there to relax during his final years and study nearby Aryan prehistory.

More importantly, which 2hu would hitler have fugged?

Yes

>literally no chest
>flat as a prairie
Are you guys retarded and can't spot traps from a mile away?

>He didn't escape to Argentina, though Argentina was used as a transit point to the Neuschwabenland antarctic base. Hitler probably died in the early 50s and most likely didn't take part in the negotiations with the greys and the US government after Operation Highjump
what?

what vidya would hitler play?

DON'T MESS WITH SAYA YOU FUCKING BITCH

Victoria II for the boring but accurate answer

no

Der Fuehrer blew his own brains out deep in the bunker (probably with some wedding cake icing on his face) while up in the street tens of thousands of little Nazi girls were getting viciously gang-raped by the invading armies

>he isn't into DFC

>I'm an Argentine of German heritage

shit taste

probably not

MOAR

I encourage watching the movie about the third reich establishing a cloning program of hitler in brazil after the war. It's called the Boys from Brazil

not only is DFC the pinnacle of the female body, but having a penis would only make them better.

Aren't girls with peepees just boys?

>girls can't have penises
Fuck off fag, you don't belong here
Oh, and kill yourself while you're at it

>His actual remains where never found
They were

>Russia insists they have Hitlers skull,

Because they do

t. RT

no, they don't, and no reason not to bring it forward

BUENOS NOCHES MEIN FUHRER

Maybe