mega.nz/#F!1zAilAoZ!xw3kb1awC1csjv2dMlb7Mw
Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ

Filter keywords: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. STALKER BugTrap
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/noises-of-the-zone--3#/backers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You seem to have posted the correct OP. Keep it up next time!

I-Is it safe yet?

Safe to post sick webms

what went wrong

Existing

Caring more about publicity than quality

>try to play CoM+STCoPWP
>start as a Merc in the Dead City
>still has Missouri 2 retarded economy so a facerag costs fucking 1.5k rubels
>head to Army Warehouses for a contract job
>fight my way through a couple Dutyers and Freedumbs
>geiger counter is constantly clicking no matter where I walk
>notice my health going down
>"oh okay, I'll just drink some vodka"
>health is still going down
>meter in inventory says I have no radiation poisoning
>slowly die for no apparent reason, save is fucked
Cool mod

fuck freedumb

Any recommended mods for a call of chernobyl playthrough? First time trying it out.

new weaponpack when

>play ____ mod
>get ____ on
Fill in the blanks

Is moddb fucked when it comes to some mod downloads? can't download CoChampions because it does it very slowly even when i have nothing else using internet, yet i can download another mod at the max speed.

Try manually picking a different server. It's inconsistent af.

I wanna get back into this series after fucking forever.

What addons should I get alongside Call of Chernobyl?

A different mod

Am on my first one myself so can't really help much, but I wanted to see it as barebones as possible for the first run so only used FF's extra fixes, another sleeping fix a based user helped out with, and that's about it. And anyway, not even sure how many of the old mods would be compatible with 1.5 anyway.

Is the sprinting speed different in ZRP???? I'm going insane here

Whats the diff between misery 1.1 and 2.whatever,
I always see the posts about 1.1 being better and i was wanting to install it but i want to know what is better and why.

No

Can somebody remind me what values I edit in the trade files to lower the threshold for durability for selling guns?

buy_item_condition_factor = 0.7

Awesome, thanks user

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl was the biggest gaming disappointment since Half-Life 2. And while you might make excuses for GSC because they're occupying a shack in the middle of Siberia, because SoC was their second FPS game ever, because it was incredibly ambitious with huge, open world and advanced AI and because they set themselves a goal of recreating the position of every single brick in the Zone - nobody gives a fuck. Bigger, more complicated and outright better games were made in less than half the time.

What I find most mindboggling is that fanboys love rambling about how awesome SoC is while at the same time dissing CoP most of the time. The reason I find this mindboggling is because CoP represents a step forward, and in many cases a huge fucking leap forward, in almost every department. It is, to put it simply, a better game. So I thought it would only be fitting if, making a review that pointed out all of SoC's flaws, I would also note how they were fixed in CoP.

In my benevolence I will be completely ignoring Clear Sky because it was a complete waste of everyone's time and the only good thing in it was the Bandit polka. No need to thank me.

1. The Story

There is nothing particularly wrong with SoC's story, but there is something very wrong with the narrative. Simply speaking, there is no narrative in SoC. The main quest line is just a series of fed-ex tasks. Which wouldn't be that bad in itself, but...

- Bring Sid the USB drive from Nimble. You can't read the drive, and Sid doesn't tell you what's on it.
- Get the military documents from Agroprom and bring them to the Barkeep. You can't read them and Barkeep doesn't tell you what they're about.
- Get the documents from X18. You can't read them and, yes, Barkeep doesn't tell you what they're about.
- Turn off the thingy in X16 which as far as I'm aware doesn't relate to the rest of the game in any way whatsoever.
- Flip the Brain Scorcher switch.
- NPP.

And that's it. Here's the real problem: nobody tells you anything in SoC and there is no motivation to go forward other than the fact that you can and well, this is a videogame so it has an end so let's go there. The NPCs treat the player like a retard who wouldn't understand the mystical intricates of what's going on anyway or simply a disposable muscle to do shit without asking any questions. So you know nothing through the entire game and then when you open the Secret Door in the NPP and get the whole story in ten minute long monologue of a ghost pensioner - noosphere, who made the Zone, why, when and how - it feels almost like a bunch of random bullshit and deus ex machina despite the fact it makes perfect sense and there really aren't any plotholes in it or anything.

You might think the whole "Kill Strelok" sub-plot somehow makes the narrative more meaningful or deep or whatever but you'd be wrong, because it doesn't change a damn thing. The fact that you are Strelok has literally no impact on the game whatsoever. If the hideout door where the decoder is located - an ordinary wooden door - in Pripyat weren't locked with a Plot Key and indestructible, you could find the hideout and get the decoder to the Secret Door in NPP just by exploring the place! As if that wasn't enough the Strelok sub-plot is literally forced down your throat and follows the main quest religiously, breaking away only once when you need to backtrack to Agroprom to meet Doctor. You'd have to be a console ADD kiddie to miss this. I know you did.

So how is it better in CoP? Well, for starters there is a narrative. You have a clear goal. You inspect the crash sites, get evacuation zone coordinates, explore those, join the military in Pripyat, help them survive and escape. When you find documents you can either read them or you get a short summary what they're about, either in the inventory or with a short cutscene. At any point in the game you can ask yourself "Why I'm doing this?" and get a clear and immediate answer. Not a Pulitzer material to be sure but it's bare fucking minimum, something SoC couldn't achieve.

2. The Zone

One of my biggest original complaints about SoC was that there are way too many people in it. Despite supposedly being in a super dangerous cordoned-off-by-the-military-shot-on-sight no-man's land you spend significant majority of the game shooting and being shot at by other human beings. Most players don't even realize how bad this is, so here's a quick reminder:

- Cordon: Bandits guarding Nimble, several bandits guarding the way to Garbage
- Garbage: Bandits as you enter, Bandits attacking the car junkyard, Bandits on the way to the hangar, Bandits in the hangar, Bandits on the way to Agroprom
- Agroprom: Soldiers in northern complex, Bandits in the underground, Soldiers in the underground, Soldiers in the southern complex, Soldiers guarding the way out once you grab the documents

And so on, through almost the entire the game, sole exception being labs and Yantar, which has zombies who are ten times as scary as humans even though they're probably least threatening enemy in the game. You can't open a Tourist's Delight in SoC without murdering a dozen people. As if the pre-populated locations weren't enough, because of a timer bug everything in the game respawns instantly as soon as you load the game or enter the level, so you'll be doing some serious overtime clearing out random camps as well.

Now you might say: "user you dumb fuck, it's a first person shooter, it's about shooting dudes". Well in a way, yes, but there is a problem with fighting human enemies: it's very common, very normal, and everyone's been doing it since Wolfenstein 3D. There is a reason why horror games use monsters and not people with fire axes: human enemies, even fanatics like the Monolith, represent a well-known element that any FPS player over the age of 12 is so used to that it almost feels like home. And the reason this is bullshit in STALKER is because the main theme of the game is the unknown, alien, hostlie Zone. So on one hand you have all these new and fascinating but also scary and/or dangerous things like mutants and anomalies, and at the other - you're constantly bombarded with humans, who reduce it all to the level of any average run & gun FPS. Mutants, mutants and more mutants should be the main enemy through the game. Dozen Monolith soldiers? Pffft, who cares. Pack of Blind Dogs? HOLY SHIT GET TO THE HIGH GROUND

Picture this scenario which happened to me on my first playthrough: I was exploring the abandoned lab/bunker under the Antennaes looking for a way to turn off the Brain Scorcher. The lab/bunker is completely empty save for a few Bloodsuckers and I found the place genuinely creepy - like most labs. But as soon as I flipped the Brain Scorcher switch and the cutscene ended, my "Stalker Counter" next to the minimap went ping-ping-ping-ping as the whole lab/bunker was instantly repopulated with Monolith soldiers. And I remember thinking to myself, at that very moment: That's good. At least I don't need to backtrack to the entrance all alone now.

Isn't that the very fucking opposite of what you want to achieve when designing a creepy location?

TLDR:YOUROPINION

kill yourself stupid fucking blogposter

Making humans the main enemy through most of the game creates another problem - sooner or later the player is going to ask himself a simple question: "Why am I not dead yet?". Like when Barkeep sends you to your first lab, which involves killing 30+ Bandits and their leader in an abandoned industrial complex to get the key from Borov. As you're slaughtering your way through your fellow men, which is nothing short of a chore(see below), sooner or later you stop and ask yourself: did the Barkeep really just send one guy against thirty as if it were nothing? After all, like the enemies, you're just a human with a gun - likely same as they're using - yourself. Unless the game estabilished that the player character is special or unique in some way - and STALKER really doesn't, all you have is a bad tattoo - then the immediate and correct answer as to why you're still alive is "because I'm a player in a videogame so I have more HP and my weapon does more damage and the AI is stupid". Which, of course, instantly kicks you out of the game and atmosphere is ruined until you get back in again.

So how does CoP manage to fix all that? Well, first of all there are much less camps/active groups in the Zone in general and they wander in smaller numbers(I believe the max is 3 people per group, except Zombies). Second of all, because Bandits are not inherently hostile to the player, there aren't many "random" fights against humans in general. Making Bandits neutral was a ham-fisted way of solving the issue, but it did the job. Finally, in CoP the developers weren't afraid to leave some locations simply empty. For example, the entire Jupiter plant is empty except for a pack of dogs and two Psy Dogs, which is wonderful for the atmoshpere of the place when you're spelunking it for documents. The same location in SoC would be packed full of Bandits/Military/Monolith who completely incidentally just happened to occupy the place where you needed to go.

As for not dying to bullets, whenever you actually fight other humans in CoP you usually have either AI support or an option of AI support. Not only this makes the game more believable(no more one-man-army approach) but allows the devs to make AI more competent and dangerous. After all if you're expected to attack the enemy camp alone the AI must be either weak or dumb, otherwise the game will be too hard. But if you give the player a supporting force and never purposefully put him in a situation where it's him vs. the world, the AI can be made semi-competent with weapons that actually do damage.

3. The Shooty Bits

As someone who made a weapon mod for SoC I can say that it features one of the most advanced firearm mechanics I've ever seen in an FPS, and not only ye olde run and gun FPSes but also half-sims like Operation Flashpoint. In practice you will never appreciate many subtelties of these mechanics because entire gunplay in SoC has been dumbed down immensely to follow the linearity of the game: You start with piss-poor weapons and as you go deeper and deeper into the Zone you find better ones. This results in most of guns in the game being about as accurate and damaging as rocks and their intricate system of stats simply ruined for the sake of this artificial sense of progress. Significant majority of firearms are just stepping stones on the way to the 2-3 end-game weapons that actually shoot in a straight line and kill people. Which is just mindboggling considering how many different firearms there are in SoC - and almost all of them are useless. Furthermore, because the damage on them has been nerfed to accomodate for the end-game weapons, most enemies in the game end up as bullet sponges until you get the end-game guns. All this - bullets that do little damage fired from weapons as accurate as slings - makes the firefights nothing but a chore until endgame.

So how does CoP make this better? By making the world much more open and 2/3 of it accessible right from the start. This means the devs are freed from the constraints of designing an artificial progress meter and weapons can be designed to not be better or worse but simply different. The CoP weapons also do more damage to enemies and are more accurate overall, plus they feature a pretty extensive upgrade system in which almost everything but the damage can be modified.

And unlike SoC they can be repaired. Who the fuck thought about introducing breakable weapons and armor in the game and not give the player any means of repairing them, other than using an engine glitch?

4. The Anomalies, the Artifacts

Anomalies in SoC are points on the map which make you lose health when you come in contact with them. Yeah, one looks like green goo and other like static electricity and another distorts air around it but they all work exactly the same way and they are all harmful to the player and should be avoided. How unimaginative is that?

Very.

Additionally, anomalies in SoC are not just points on the map, they are literally points on the map. They're almost completely random and most of the time just out of place. Some field and some gravity anomalies. Why gravity anomalies? Why there? How? It's as if they made the maps first and then just sprinkled them with fancy graphical equivalent of a pitfall. Oh wait, that is exactly how they did it. Too bad that after doing this they forgot to make NPC Stalkers avoid them and they walk into them at sightseeing pace like complete retards.

this could've easily gone in a pastebin without spamming the thread with your garbage opinions
please report him

Artifacts are fine for the most part - though magic rocks that all weight the same and take same amount of space is about as unimaginative as the anomalies - except for the ones that protect you from the damage. Okay I can accept an artifact which wears off your muscle tissue faster or makes your blood clot quicker, but when you introduce stuff like "protects you from bullets" or "protects from scratches" that's just bullshit and we're suddenly in Elder Scrolls. No amount of pseudoscience will explain that. And why are all the artifacts just lying around on the ground? Is that it? It's amazing to see Bandits fight Stalkers - presumably for their artifacts - in a location that is full of artifacts just lying on the ground. And once the battle is over, nobody will bother to pick them up because nobody at GSC coded that it. Marvelous.

In CoP the -damage artifacts have been simply removed from the game. Can't say I'm a huge fan of "it doesn't work, so let's remove it" but that's a lesser evil here. Artifacts stay as universa sizel 0.5kg rocks, sadly.

The real overhaul in CoP was done to the anomalies themselves. Now they're grouped into fields and integrated into the level. The examples are so obvious I won't even bother - almost every anomaly field in CoP is part of the level geometry rather than just a bunch of deathtraps lumped together or scattered around. The downside to it is that you can run everywhere like a Forrest Gump wannabee without worrying about throwing bolts, but I can't say walking everywhere constantly throwing bolts in front of you until you memorize position of anomalies along most frequented paths was a great gaming experience anyway. We even managed to get one beneficial anomaly in CoP - which only scratches the lid on the Box of Ideas for anomalies, but is nonetheless a step in the right direction.

5. The Trading

Two shops in the game. Other Stalkers only buy Vodka. Good fucking luck backtracking two maps to sell all your shit, especially since everything on the way respawned already and you'll have to fight it again. Yeah, CoP has two shops as well, but it has only three open maps total so it's a non-issue, and other Stalkers are interested in almost everything.

6. The Inventory

There is nothing wrong with the inventory limit itself. I'm not one of the twerps who need to edit the value to carry 10000kg because their OCD makes them pick all the trash they see. But, as many things in SoC, the weight limit is a good idea gone bad. Specifically, it's other ideas gone bad - unrepairable weapons and armor that force you to carry spares, weak/inaccurate weapons that make you carry at least 300 rounds for your main gun at all times, etc. - that ruined the weight limit. When playing with one armor, one-two main weapons and carrying just few spare mags of ammo the inventory limit is more than enough. But that's impossible in vanilla SoC. It is possible in CoP.

7. Stashes

Another nice idea executed in the most retarded way possible, in SoC the Stashes don't exist until someone tells you about them effectively DISCOURAGING exploration. Found a cleverly hidden box in this ruin surrounded by deadly anomalies? Tough luck Chuck, come back when someone tells you about it and when finding it will be no challenge at all to collect your reward! Yep, CoP fixes that again, you can pick any stash you like at any time, which makes it actually worth it to keep an eye out and look around.

8. More like h8 amirite

All that sounds pretty damning, but really represents only half of SoC's problems because many of them don't work individually but create synergy with each other and double the trouble. Some of the synergies have already been mentioned(weak guns require a lot of ammo, which weights a lot, which limits normally generous inventory space for example), some didn't(now that your inventory limit is blocked by ton of ammo and spare weapons/armor, combine that with only two shops in the game), but they all make the game even worse than it already is. And it already is pretty bad, I'd give SoC 5/10(not counting bugs), which considering it's ambition, size, semi-believable world, atmosphere - when it works - and amazing setting really is a horrible score.

It should also be noted that many of these shitty "features" have been fixed in fan patches. That is true, and Complete mod alone is enough to make the game 8/10. But a game's quality cannot be judged by third-party mods; otherwise the devs might as well put nothing but C++ in the box with a note "MAKE THE GAME YOURSELF, ASSHOLE".

Why tho? OP was wrong anyways

Then how would he get these salty (You)s?

because nothing he's posting is new, it's been discussed to death already. SoC is a badly designed game, CoP is leaps and bounds better. 10 posts for that opinion coupled with a tl;dr blog is spamming, which is reportable. either he's a newfag who hasn't lurked enough to know what he's posting is redundant, or he's willfully shitposting

Was he right?

didnt read lol

>lighters not being for sale in Zaton is a feature, not an oversight

Just do the hit and ranger station missions, then you can buy it. Stupid and unintuitive, yes, but easy at least.

get the updated spawner UI and spawn one

I don't need one that bad, I'm just baffled that someone thought that allowing a fresh character to buy grenades, hazmat suits, and precious anti-rad medication with no reputation is fine, but you have to prove to everyone that you have balls before you're allowed the privilege of purchasing a bootleg zippo.

>Biggest disappointment since HL2
To who?
>nobody gives a fuck
Those are all valid explanations that justify perceived 'flaws'
>better games were made in half the time
Name 1
>The story
you didn't pay attention to peoples shit and just sprinted through the quests mashing next
Your deconstruction of the narrative is flawed in that you skipped half & reduced the rest to quest objectives, not how & why.

>nobody tells you anything
wrong
>there is no motivation
For newbies, to learn the mysteries of Strelok and yourself?
For replayers, to enjoy the world, the tension & pacing of a game renowned & awarded for its atmosphere building?
>The NPCs treat the player like a retard
Apt for you
>you know nothing
You weren't paying attention
>deus ex machina
You don't know what this means, the game has the opposite of what you're saying.
>no plot holes, still unhappy
Then there is no pleasing you.
>It doesn't change a damn thing
all shock twists ever, it only affects your perception & understanding
>if pripyat weren't locked with etc
Foreknowledge of the game is not a valid argument. You can't speedrun the thing 80 times then go ''WOW EZ SHIT''
>sub-plot
the Strelok thing is THE plot, not a sub-plot
All valid until
>Why I'm doing this? SOC has no answer
Pay attention to the quests you idiot, the point from the start is to find out who you are and who Strelok is, following Strelok's trail is clearly outlined to be the main point with everything else subsidiary to that
>too many people
The "magical area of the world where literal magic happens and loads of never before seen technology and magic arises out of some bullshit and I could become rich and immortal or whatever if I go there and get shit" Zone would attract way more people than you see in the zone, the place would be fucking packed. It would be like the gold rush again, military be damned.
>People feel no fear against the highly advanced enemy ''human'' AI in this game
NO

>MEMERY

>12 monoliths less scary than like 4 dogs
stop playing on novice you cunt
>flipped the Brain Scorcher switch...
>whole lab/bunker was instantly repopulated with Monolith soldiers
You've failed to understand the plot point that it was Monolith reinforcements coming to fuck you up, not a 'game bug'
>why am I not dead yet
>nothing special
LITERALLY
CALLED
THE MARKED ONE
>did the barkeep send 1 guy v 30
Barkeep isn't psychic
>my weapon does more damage and the ai is stupid
LITERALLY
PLAYING
ON NOVICE
>much less camps/active groups
massive empty areas quickly becomes a boring as fuck walking simulators because CoP has almost no dangerous anomalies outside clearly marked and sectioned anomaly fields
>bandits not hostile
why the fuck would they not be hostile to some random ass stalker who almost always travels alone? For any reason?
>empty places
felt kinda stupid to me to have dogs inside a building when the buildings should have shit like bloodsuckers or the wisps or snorks or burers or controllers.
Also empty = walking simulator boring bullshit
>as someone who made a mod
fuck off
>you'll never appreciate the subtleties of the gun physics
fuck off
>piss-poor weapons start, good later
game progression 101
>most guns as accurate and damaging as rocks
use AP ammo AND AIM dickweed
>all firearms damage nerfed except endgame stuff
or you know, enemies use armour which is easily trumped by AP ammo
>game more open world
cop follows just as linear a story as the rest with clearly intended progressions of gear and questlines limited by available money and enemy strength and motivation/cost to travel cross-zone early
>anomalies are random
wow almost like they're anomalous
you cunt

>magic artifacts in a zone of mutants and magic can do stuff like heal you faster and make you sprint at light speed but suddenly making your skin bulletproof is too ridiculous
>every anomaly field is part of the geometry
good
>rather than just a bunch of deathtraps lumped together
they objectively are always this
>or scattered around
they're this in Soc
Anomalies are supposed to be fucking anomalous
>run everywhere like Gump
this is why they need to be random and reset after every emission
>no worrying about throwing bolts or walking
0 sense of danger to travel about in the super dangerous radioactive nuclear accident exclusion zone full of logic and science defying magic deadly shit
>2 shops
"wahh zone 2 populated" "also not enough shops! where's my 7/11?"
>other stalkers only buy vodka
"why doesn't this guy with all the stuff i've got not want these broken pistols"
>people can only carry a certain amount of weight
Pretty straightforward, not sure why you're complaining here
>stashes don't exist till told
maybe it's like they create the stash in the time between you not finding it and the time they need your help and then reward you by telling you where their newly made stash is
>cop fixes that
''memorize every stash then sprint around the world at max speed for a billion shekels at the start of every new game"
>Complete mod makes game 8/10
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

More

i'm done

Well, thanks for the laughs.

the tl;dr of this and my response to it is this:
This DOUBLE NIGGER is playing on Novice, mashed through ShoC without reading 1 line of dialogue and has terminal autism

>shells on wrong side

Noguns detected, the MP5 is supposed to be like that.

Is there a good subtitle mod to use with AA?

>my weapon does more damage and the ai is stupid
LITERALLY
PLAYING
ON NOVICE

Well the enemy hit probability is soc is 20% compared to cs and cop where it's 80% so

No

no. it's not.

Fuck my life, man. Is there a way to at least get the english audio back? AA changed it for some reason.

uninstall.exe

kill yourself

:)

Why does it matter? I'm sure you aren't using an overhaul on your first playthrough so you know what you need to do anyways.

Y-Yeah, right.

Good, because only a complete retard would do that. Glad to hear you aren't one.

Come on, man, I just wanted actual nights to be in the game, not that shitty afternoon at 1 AM. Anyway, just found a way to bring back the english audio (and that kinda turns me off now that I've experienced the ruskie VA which is way better than the english VA).

>I just want nights to be dark
>Install a total overhaul
Epic

AA just makes the weather prettier, right? I don't see how this could ruin my first playthrough.

I don't know how the actual fuck you could get that impression but no, Jesus Christ.

>reading is way to hard
>the post

honestly surprised you got AA 2.1 to run if you didn't read anything

Rude!

I'm sorry

Ok, just read the features. Doesn't seem to change anything in the story and the game now looks better and has CoP's HUD. Fine by me, I'll play it like that.

>playing CoC with WG

some based user who can tell me what damage tweaks should i do? i dont really notice any flaw but i always read here that every weapon mod of CoC needs some tweak, and since WG is and variation of stcop im asking this

lol

only thing you should need to do is merge in AI accuracy fix

exactly how? what numbers should i twaek?
its a legit question

get the files from the fix
open gamedata\configs\defines.ltx
change

[weapon_probability]
hit_probability_gd_master = 0.50
hit_probability_gd_novice = 0.20
hit_probability_gd_stalker = 0.30
hit_probability_gd_veteran = 0.40

to all 1.0

then - remove
hit_probability_gd_master hit_probability_gd_novice
hit_probability_gd_stalker
hit_probability_gd_veteran

from all individual weapon configs that have those values in them.
in gamedata\configs\weapons\

start new game

ignore
"get the files from the fix"

i was starting to write something else, and forgot to delete that part

alright then, but this isn't going to fuck me against zombies? right now they spot me from miles away, so to speak

i dunno, in their config
configs\creatures\m_zombie.ltx
their
eye_fov = 80
eye_range = 50
is already lower than m_stalker

worst case, you want to nerf their senses, you can unpack m_zombie.ltx and edit it, plop it in gamedata\configs\creatures\

Deep&Edgy pls go

do the links in the OP for the game not work or am i retarded

>go inna zone with sks
>see hog
>unload with 7.62x39
>keeps running at me
>gores me and kills me instantly

nice round slavshits

the latter

>using raifu rounds on mutants
>not shotguns

cmon m8

ok thanks fellow user

please help friend i would like to play this game

use a browser that isnt complete shit

>notice 3 military right outside the loner camp in SoC
>shoot 2 in the first mag, other I let leave
>base goes on high alert but I high tail it after selling loot
>go to the bridge
>theyre spooked by something so I go behind them and take them out with the rifle I just got
>go back to sell loot
>11 military on the road
So now I either kill them all or fight some mutants every time I want to go that way from now on...

First time? Play it vanilla.

he's trying to, his browser wont let him comlete the download

try using 64bit chrome man

megatools бpaт

it's downloading now with chrome but it's throttled at 500kb/s
i hate mega
planning to

indiegogo.com/projects/noises-of-the-zone--3#/backers

People actually backed this.

AA is kicking my teeth bros and it didn't even fixed the afternoon nights. I should've listened to you all.