Ancient Civilizations

which ancient center of human civilization would you like to live in, Veeky Forums?

if possible tell us why/what appeals to you the most in your choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Persia take from India or Mesopotamia more?

Mesopotamia

I would like to meet some messo American, European or the Indus Valley.
We know so little about them compared to civilizations like ancient Greece and Egypt.

I wish I was one of the first whiteys to rape and race mix with a native american and make my new son my servant

Where it was easest to got the hot sex with cute girl?

Minoan Crete because it seems to have been peaceful.

Modern Western white women

In history women were often gang banged by several men then the mother would choose the father and be married. Similar degeneracy we have today. Women will fuck everything except now we have practices to determine who the father actually is instead of the woman picking.

I mean between ancient civilizatoins. I heart that Egyptians was pretty bad, as they believe in the men's menstruation and such.

That can't be true. Ancient Egyptians were given advanced knowledge from extra terrestrials. Do you even watch the history channel

>it seems to have been peaceful

And look where that got them

Greece for sure my man

Pacifists attract natural disasters?

Can Rome be an option?

Missing the Olmecs and Peru

Fucking Greece m8

I'm not gay enough for Greece, Egypt has way too many diseases, and I hate Chinese.

So probably Mesopotamia or India.

It really depends if it's Harrapa era India or the later shit tier India.

The only solid choice is Mesopotamia. They are the original civilization, all the others stole/copied shit from Mesopotamia.

Persia or Mesopotamia.

>Mesopotamia
>Not Egypt
explain pls. I was going to make an aggressive response about how Egypt would be better but then I realized that I don't actually know anything about Mesopotamia

middle easterners were even more homo, they wore make up

DON'T FUCKING RACE MIX YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

Shit. That's pretty good.

Let's put like this, Greeks created Western civilization, and the others created their own civs, but the Mesopotamians were the ones who created civilization itself, the shit they invented are used to define who is civilized and who is primitive

>Egypt being THAT white
wew lad

i couldn't find any sandniggers dressing up like ancient egyptians, it's all either white actors or nignogs going wewuz

Athens

Rome.

100% Greece
All that culture

Point of order.

The Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilizations arose simultaneously.

They're actually physically close enough to each other that the same weather trends, technologies, and so on hit them both at the same time, and Egyptian writing and government evolved in sync with Mesopotamia.

It would make sense to describe Egypt as the westernmost point of Mesopotamian civilization, if not for the fact that their government turned out so differently.

Indus

mesopotamia is older

sumer is the first civilization

This was the consensus of archaeologists until they started digging up older and older Egyptian shit.

It turns out hieroglyphics evolved independently of cuneiform and they both evolved from proto-writing and runes at the same time.

China for sure.

Medieval India was definitely better to live in than Harappa.

In the earliest times, they were closer to the Vedic Hindus. But very soon, absorbed mostly Near Eastern culture. India ended up having a strong influence in the eastern Iranic areas, where Buddhism and Pali/Sanskrit literature flourished, due to its proximity to the Indianized Gandahara.

China and India didn't.

>Medieval India was definitely better to live in than Harappa

TOILETS
O
I
L
E
T
S

>Medieval India was definitely better to live in than Harappa.
Hum... no.

If I had to pick somewhere to appear in 3000 bc in a blinding flash, I'd go for Minoan Crete. Culture of art and happiness, Mediterranean climate, military knowledge could hold off the Myceneans, and hey, the women had their tits out.

China because 2 words

Toilet Paper

explain more pls about crete

Greece
I'm gay

Atlantis

>China and India didn't.
sorry, didn't understand
I would choose Egypt. The ways that the ancient Greeks idolized them (c.f. first Olympics where they demanded Egyptian judges for their legendary fairness, the advanced nature of Egyptian medicine, and basically all of Herodotus' stories about them) I think that Egypt would have been an awesome place to live.
Furthermore, it was a culture that prized kicking ass above all else. A good pharaoh was one who went north and beat the hell out of the Huttites and took all their shit.
The flooding of the Nile leading to comparative abundances of food and the ability to support a standing army aside, I think Egypt wins.

Im gonna go with hyperborea.

Greece and India to find out what all that dharmic thought is about.

What more is there to say? Perfect Climate, no desert, fertile land and a culture built around palaces. No enemies for centuries on the mainland, free reign to trade with Sumer and Egypt. Fashion, art and dance were popular, and they used colourful paints to make beautiful works of art. Just to sit out by a field of wheat or olives and revel in the setting Mediterranean sun, and then to watch the stars unblemished. And hey, the Women had their tits out. I've got a thing for casual eroticism, so that works for me.

Nuragic Sardinia. Lots of people, food, cities and commerce, democratic society, girls with naked tits and I would be able to know how their language sounded like.

Mesopotamia. They did civilization before it was cool.

Also, they had kick ass music

youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs

I am sure you have facts to back up those hot opinions.

My nigga

They also had constant warfare.

>going to battle with FOUR swords

Swag AF.

Was the Bronze Age the most /aesthetic/ era?

Yeah, some had two shield but I don't know how practical that is

Mesopotamia, because I am a descendant of the Ancient Mesopotamians

>Was the Bronze Age the most /aesthetic/ era?

Probably. A lot of the world during it seemed to run on pure rule of cool.
Also, has some user still the image of that sea people's warrior with a fucking bonsai three as a hat? I found it hilarious and I want to know if it's a reconstruction of anything real or plausible.