Does this faggot have even a solid understanding of history and philosophy...

Does this faggot have even a solid understanding of history and philosophy, or is he just a well spoken pseudo intelleuct who gets view cause "muh evil sjws"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMr2a4zvaEU&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off /pol/

I cannot take seriously anyone whose main mode of argumentation is
>UH-UH THIS IS X FALLACY
Fucking millennials learned their latin meme expressions

not an argument

Not an argument

>well spoken pseudo intelleuct who gets view cause "muh evil sjws"
You answered your own question

He's of above average intelligence but he's not really "smart"or even well educated. He seems well spoken because he's British, but he doesn't have a "good" British accent, he has a lower middle class one.

The latter, the alt-right & /pol/tards eat that kind of shit up, and they have been multiplying fast as fuck in recent years.
It's not really like any of his videos have anything to do with philosophy or history, which is probably just your excuse to start this thread on this board.

A pleb who understands nothing about art and critique 2bh.

He's just an average bloke talking about shit he likes.

not an argument

How is pointing out that an argument is a fallacy not a sound point?

nice hoc-est-non-argumentum fallacy

I cannot take seriously anyone whose main mode of argumentation is the use of fallacies. FUCKING MILLENIALS!!!!!!!!

>This thread

Because that is in and of itself a fallacy. And generally makes one look like a smug, pseudo-intellectual cunt

The latter.

Nice addition of the demonstrative m8

!argument

Its only a fallacy when youre asserting the conclusion of the argument is false just because the argument is a fallacy. Its not a fallacy simply to point out that an argument is a fallacy and thus an invalid argument you fucking retard

>asserting the conclusion of the argument is false just because the argument is a fallacy
This is literally what he does

>Its not a fallacy simply to point out that an argument is a fallacy and thus an invalid argument
It isn't a fallacy, but it is stupid and worthless. Explain why something is wrong, don't just namedrop some latin shit to look smart.

Ive watched every single one of his videos for the last 2 years and never once heard him name drop a fallacy or use latin terms ever. Please provide just a single instance of him doing this

Maybe if his videos were 4 times shorter he would at least be somewhat watchable. As it stands, he talks too much for someone with virtually zero academic historical and political science knowledge.

I was arguing in general, I couldn't care less about this literally who

>I was arguing in general
then why did you say
>This is literally what HE does

no, you were being specific.

Because it's true? That really isn't the important part user

>Ive watched every single one of his videos for the last 2 years
thats pretty pathetic desu

then provide an example like he asked.

No thanks, I've got better things to do with my life

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL have fun arguing on Veeky Forums and complaining about millennials.

>And generally makes one look like a smug, pseudo-intellectual cunt

Style over substance phallacy. Just you don't like seomebody's tone it doesn't invalidate his arguements.

Kek

He's a youtube personality, thus he's an insufferable prick and nothing more whatsoever.

The Internet was a mistake desu

His history channel, Ancient Recitations is much better than his main one.
Anyway he's snuggled into his muh anti sjw routine thanks to patreon.
He has the incentive to make those easy, low hanging fruit repetitive videos, because he gets 1,6k per video from patreon.

>well spoken

is this bait?

Let me be the first hypocrite to agree.

It should never have been made public.

Fallacy fallacy detected.

xd

Fallacy fallacy

HBobmberman does a good job deconstructing why he's wrong desu

>Expecting any understanding of philosophy from a guy who reacts to the tabloids for a living.

give me a break...

Marx debunked sargon years ago.

He likes Lindybeige so that's enough for a reason to not watch his videos

>irrelevant tumblr feminist
biggest meme ever. I especially like the word "moderate" used mockingly, when the maker of that ms paint picture is obviously a typical "well they're just a minority, everyone is just as right" types.

His channel where he reads ancient texts is quite good.

Shame he earns his keep bashing retards and muslims.

>It isn't a fallacy, but it is stupid and worthless. Explain why something is wrong, don't just namedrop some latin shit to look smart.
I don't have a pained enough expression for this

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD rethink your life

> Explain why something is wrong
> Without reference to actual laws of logic! XD

>laws of logic
Lol

>the maker of that ms paint picture is obviously a typical "well they're just a minority, everyone is just as right" types

The maker of that image is a fascist/alt-right, actually. It comes from Counter-Signal Memes for Fashy Goys.

You can only prove an argument wrong though, not the assertion itself.

>You can only prove an argument wrong though
You can't even necessarily do that. An argument is only necessarily wrong if it is a formal fallacy. But most of the famous ones everyone knows (strawman, ad hom, appeal to authority, etc.) are actually informal fallacies, which require further consideration of the actual argument, beyond just pointing out the fallacy, to prove them wrong. For instance, just saying something is a strawman is not an argument: you actually have to prove that the person is misrepresenting your position, rather than just, say, articulating its logical consequence.

Pointing out the fallacy and proudly smeling your own farts doesn't actually improve your argument, if you didn't even present one. Aristotle himself considered pathos to be vital in political discourse, and assumed that sophism in inevitable in any sort of debate.
But it's not a debate if all you do is point out the flaws in your opponents rhetotic like all these autistic youtubebabbys

Nice fallacy-falacy argumente retards.

>pseudo intelleuct who gets view cause "muh evil sjws"?
this

Nice Ad Pointum At Falatium Postium fallacy, faggot

To be a pseudo intellectual you must do your leg work, I think Sargon is an intelligent man but he also loves money and all those gamer gaters love to hear SJW are dumb 24/7 all year.

he's a bigot. I don't know why Youtube keeps his channel open, they must be complicit in this oppression. His videos suck because he only uses bigoted and incorrect arguments in them

He seems to be fairly knowledgeable about history for someone without a formal education in it, but he keeps making low-effort anti-SJW videos because it's what his subscribers want to see.

>"let's ban people because I disagree with their opinions"
no

No

>"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

>laws of logic
>"my opinion is objective and correct"
>

He was being facetious

he only appears smart because of the british accent.

Why/when did British accent = intelligence become a thing?

Americans have a deep-seated inferiority complex when it comes to the Brits, for some reason. Maybe they're still not sure if rebelling was the right choice in the end

>decide to check his patreon
>he gets $1602 per video
>check his channel for how many videos
>after the one listed 4 weeks there was 15 more videos (so this doesn't even include the '1 month ago' videos
>that means he made $25'920 this month
am I reading this right?
do I just not know how patreon works, or is this guy making really good money for doing fuck all?

patreon users can choose how many videos they'll pay each month, so he might not be getting all that. Also he has a family to support.

>daddy, what is your job?
>oh, hon, I call out 19 year old college campus feminists on their logical fallacies on youtube. You won't believe how many retards readily pay for that

he could probably get a job at infowars once the money dries up lmao

SCUM
I SEE YOU
LITTLE
RAT
ARRRRRRRRRRRGH

NOT AN ARGUMENT!

Fuck off Kristi Winters

Quality thread, guys.

Whats funny is that as crazy and dumb kristi winters is, she still smashed him in a debate. In fact, he gets crushed in every debate hes had

Even though he's good at pointing out SJW stupidity, yes, he's bad at debate

What are you talking about? In the Brexit debate he BTFO thunderf00t.

xd got eeeemmmm

pfffffft no fucking way and tunderfoot sucks at debates, like thunderfoot gets BTFO by fundamentalist and still he spanked Sargon's ass so much it made the world cringe.

>he spanked Sargon's ass so much it made the world cringe.
thundercuck pls

hey dumbass your over simplifying most of his arguments, and simplifying a argument is not a argument. so basically, you're a dumbass

!argument

I'm a fan of Sargon, but holy fuck the man would lose a debate to a fucking anarcho-communist-monarchist-feminist

The quality of his takedowns has gone down really bad recently. It's like he thinks just sneering, laughing, and calling someone stupid actually constitutes a valid response to an argument, and everyone is supposed to agree with him because by this point he's used to having a worship-following.

Vernaculis is a better watch now.

Drrandomercam is better than both (though he gets obnoxious with his "men are so oppressed" nonsense)

while he is right on some issues involving SJWs(though anyone with half a brain can make the arguements he's making), he makes the same video over and over and over again with the same exact points, but the scenario slight changes(in one video, its a feminist whining at Harvard, in another, a feminist whining at Oxford)

Overrall, a generic youtuber who got old fast, but alt righters seem to eat him up

Can't stand this woman

I like him, but don't agree with everything he says. His illiberal progressive video was pretty good and he actually seems to give a shit about his videos. He's not too arrogant and will admit when he's wrong. Also, I did find it funny when he got promoted at an EDL rally.

checked

Sargon uses logic and empiricism to debunk people, not just naming fallacies.

I read that in his voice. Help me.

At least he's not this abomination

He ain't getting views because he knows history. People don't care about history. He lampoons. sjews in an entertaining manner.

holy shit, his content is so cringy

t. Saigon of Vietcong

You are like little babies.
youtube.com/watch?v=WMr2a4zvaEU&t=1s