What's a safe degree that doesn't require autism?

what's a safe degree that doesn't require autism?

Underwater basket weaving.

Finance Accounting double major

What does this even meme?

lmao nice autism bro

mba or arts degree

lol nice financial situation bro

Nurse

Computer science. Brogrammers unite!

construction management

becoma a carpenter!!! or a psychic or a medieval nurse

>arts degree
>safe

kill oneself 2bh

You should literally look at yourself and how you talk to other people - I should kill myself? that's such a rude thing to say and I really think you should be ashamed of your behaviour. have a nice day

Every single STEM job will be taken in the next 20 years by automated robots. Therefore, I suggest you study something like art, music or gender studies

>gender studies
Why? Art degree is much better. genders might also be automated by the next 20 years.

comp sci

lmao you're dumb as fuck, i never have to worry about money for as long as i live, i want to go to college for the experience and to better myself personally

i'm trying to gauge ideas but starting the question within those terms turns people off, and usually try to talk you out of it

stay pressed fag

how about you dont waste your time and money in a faggot school and become a real-estate investor?

What does one do as a real-estate investor and whats the pay...I'm asking for a friend.

>Computer science
>No autism
This is coming from a compsci major btw

5 Lowest Grade Point Averages

Chemistry - 2.78 GPA
Math - 2.90 GPA
Economics - 2.95 GPA
Psychology - 2.98 GPA
Biology - 3.02 GPA
5 Highest Grade Point Averages

Education - 3.36 GPA
Language - 3.34 GPA
English - 3.33 GPA
Music - 3.30 GPA
Religion - 3.22 GPA

"easiest degrees"

1. Special Education
2. Elementary Education
3. Secondary Education
4. Music
5. Social Work

"hardest degrees"

1. Biology
2. Computer Science
3. Civil Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Social Science

Note: people think social science is easy but it isn't if you are pursuing it as a major.

yes

>still in school
>thinks they know shit

I have an MBA with a marketing concentration and I am getting $50,000 starting salary. Should be at 80 within 10 years.

I had to do a handful of finance and accounting classes that sucked but I managed to pass. I assume by autism you mean can do math.

holy shit dude the civilian tech sector is by far the most autistic field in all of america

its so bad that people are leaving the field because they hate the culture (which is really only about half nerd superiority dick measuring autism and the other half plebbit-tier sjw faggotry)

invests in real estate
depends on effort, potential is unlimited

About to start my upperclassman work on a bachelor's in economics, any other econ majors/grads here? Has it paid off?

Gender studies

Depends on the type of autism you're trying to avoid. Much of the dick sizing autism is found in the various business and computer science related majors. On the other hand, the SJW autism is rampant throughout the social sciences right now.

Best bets are finance, geology, or one of the prereq majors that will get you into the National Park Ranger program (idk if it's affected by Trump's hiring freeze).

This is the opposite of OP's prerequisites.

what the fuck are you talking about. compsci or social science (lmao) harder than pure maths, physics, stats, etc? gtfo

A safe degree is anything that you will work hard at

With the exception of some incredibly useless degrees, this will be the determining factor in weather you succeed.

>hardest degrees
>1. Biology

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE YOU EVER EVEN SET FOOT IN A UNIVERSITY YOU FUCKING IDIOT