BITBAY MARKET THREAD -- MOON MISSION PLANNING

Everyone who matters knows that BitBay released it's market client, and it's active. The only way BitBay is going to moon is for people to start using it. It is a guarantee it'll moon once it starts being used. which is why I'm spearheading this. So this is a really simple question:

-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you, BitBay holders, want to buy on that market?
-----------------------------------------------------------

I am willing to sell pretty much anything. I have tons of Chinese sources if you guys want some dirt cheap knock off of a popular item. For example: I can sell Pax 2 for like $40 each. I could get embarrassing shit you don't want to buy in person like sex toys or dakimakuras. Literally anything. Just comment suggestions of things you actually would considering buying on there for the right price.

The one catch is that is "has to be legal", so if it is illegal, we have to arrange it on here to be under a special name.
BUY SHIT ON BITBAY = BITBAY GOES TO MOON

Super Easy Shit. This is the way we can hack the market and moon something for real. Imagine getting in on Amazon at the ground floor. Now use that imagination to figure out shit to buy.

We will also need more seller than just me. So, start offering stuff you can sell as well. Once we get some good ideas, then we'll take it to the market and then profit. For the first time ever, there are no question marks between this step and profit. So, comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUSIi7OouGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds dodgy as fuck.

What's dodgy? BitBay's marketplace, BitBay in general, or that I want people to buy and sell on it?

BitBay has massive potential. The dev just needs to make a native Mac client instead of porting through Wineskin and update the UI for hipsters and this thing will take off like crazy.

>it's another desperate bitbay bagholder muh potential MOON SOON thread
>so desperate to give the coin attention that he's willing to buy anything just to sell it on the bitbay marketplace to make it seem like people use it

LOL dude
pumped and dumped, just let it go

It's usable for PC right now. It's not the prettiest thing, but we're smart enough to use it. It's inevitable that the prettier version will be released, but why wait until then?

Why not make yourself well established now, build up a storage of $BAY, and buy a lambo when it does take off? We can buy $100 worth, forget about it, and hope it moons. But why not be an active role in getting it to that point by doing nothing more than buying and selling some random shit on there?

You can cry in three years when it's bigger than any darknet market, and kill yourself in 10 when it is up there with Craigslist and eBay. If you don't believe in the platform then you have no place in this thread. I'm talking to $BAY holders who want to see their investment grow.

I'll buy steam wallet codes for 50% off

Why does everyone say this?

It's fucking cryptocurrency eBay. How is this not a good idea? Just give the dev a chance. Someone 100% redpill me on this, because right now I'm holding despite the decrease in price.

I'd try one of those Pax 2s if you can ship to Canada.

I'm interested in a pax 2

Now is the time to acquire bay, sitting below 300 sats it's a fucking bargain.

Put up some Pax's and vape shit that always gets people buying. Is there anyway you can get some Pax 3s?

I don't even care about price decreases because of the rolling peg. That's going to guarantee us $$$

If your coins are frozen you can't sell them.

You can sell illegal shit. Just create a store. People can only enter your store if u invite them, so nobody will know I r selling anything dodgy unless u send them in invite link

I'm a bit bemused it has a low price. This should be a top 10 coin with a marketcap of $50m.

Also the software is owned by the dev so nobody ever can copy it!

check'd -- kek confirms BitBay BTFO

Ok. But only a certain percentage will be and people can still sell their frozen coins by swapping them for liquid coins.

>tfw some of us will become multi-millionaires off of this
Looks like /pol/ might get a shot at having their own shitposting Soros to topple nations with

I just downloaded this and it does 300% more than anything else other altcoins have created. Even Bitcoin & ether haven't done anything like this
This is the real deal and I'm expecting it to rocket to a top 10 coin easy if not a top 5 coin

Fuck off Bitgay

user, if you come back, put some Pax 2s/3s up

Bump for PAX

> tfw literally going to be a millionaire

> tfw Veeky Forums is literally full of retards who do no research and invest in the latest trend coin

>when the peg drops

Literally the NAPSTER of finance, although I don't see it mooning anytime soon. Probably will hit ten cents at some point within the year though, conservatively. Only non-Jewed coin out rn.

>non-jewed coin
What about Monero?

i did my research, and found out the dev or something like that, holds 100 million of these coins, thats fishy as fuck, you are literally buying his bags and will ditch you once he can retire

> he thinks 100 million is a lot

Buddy 100 million is not a lot that's like $15,000. I have 1 million and i'm literally a poor college student who had no part in inventing . You either have it way twisted or are a shill.

>dev holding 10% of coins is fishy
Not really, I'm guessing you don't know much about crypto? Satoshi(if he still lives and hasn't lost it) has 1 million bitcoin which is a much higher percentage than this dev has of BAY.

>math fail
Lower percentage by a bit actually, still you get the point its common for the dev to have a significant amount.

Not to mention DASH, which was basically a premine scam and reached $100 per

Sorry you're right there, XMR is still a reasonably safe bet. I shill hard for BAY though I really have faith in the direction it's going. Needs a more normie-friendly GUI though.

You are a fucking shill, you are in every Bay thread attacking the Dev, who built Bitbay solo after his team abandoned the project. He made a working product by himself, in two years. If he was going to abandon the project, he would of done it years ago, faggot.

dumb negro

we'll see who laughs when his dumb coin hits 0,50 $ and he sells his stash and walks away with 50 million dollars that you basically gave him

> He thinks i'll be sad if i lose 1,000 dollars

oh wow, 10 shifts at work. that will really break my heart.

If the coin wasn't still below half a penny a piece maybe i could take your concern trolling seriously.

yeah you go work your 10 shifts while im having consensual missionary intercourse with your wife and her son, and living comfortable off my ethereums that'll be worth 50.000$ each in 5 years.

dumb negro

Were it not for the laws of this nation you would be slain in the street like the dog you are

Went through the faucet and tried sending messages/time extensions through the open contract. It actually works very well for how unpolished the GUI is.

A few people put up some more stuff, I'm interested in trying the double deposit thing. Still waiting for OP to put up a Pax and I'll try it out. I actually tried opening my own store, and it works as well. Not sure if other people can see it, but if what that other user says is true I'll have to give the name out before they can access it.

What are frozen and liquid coins?
Post your store

Try "Kemono Enemies".

I know, I'm a filthy weeaboo.

I bought bitbay today. I see it's potential

I want to make vidya and anime metal statues. It's kind of niche as it is, but I want to be in a place that's low key. Might work out.

>BitBay shills are same ETH shills of 2015
>No one will think this will go anywhere

Ready for some deja vu no coiners?

Coins are frozen from a mandatory network soft fork determined by the community of miners. The idea is to rid the currency of the extreme fluctuations of volatility, making it a more viable currency to use without fear of loss. During the initial peg implementation each portion of supply will freeze proportionally, therefore us early holders will technically be at a loss. But the real magic happens soon after, the price will naturally begin to increase from the newly established circulation, which in turn, will theoretically increase the proportionate demand, therefore giving us early holders access to our frozen assets as well as a price reflected by bigger overall demand.

tldr: We're all going to make it lads.

Just so Veeky Forums knows

We're going to cuck every last one of you with M A D gains

Coiners, NoCoiners, all of you fucking neanderthals

Enjoy not holding one million BAY when this shit hits .10 and above later this year, even tho that's only like a 2 grand investment

Shit, how long does one of those usually take? Do you do customs or make multiples of one model?

That one is 3d printed (I made a kit and I made a foundry, now I just need to learn how to make molds correctly) and it took about 18 hours to print and a day to stain. I do have mold making kits, so I could make a resin statue as well if that's more up people's alley. That one is a model I pulled off the internet, but I think I'm about a year away from doing custom models off the cuff. The goat is to import game models, print them, and then make molds for metal. I could do just plastic models too, but there would need to be demand.

Would you be able to grab lets say, MMD models and such as well?

And when it comes to low key selling, it's definitely possible. Start up your own marketplace and name it a random string of numbers and letters. You can just tell potential buyers to join your market. Not sure if intended, but with private markets if a user joins your market after you list a contract, they won't see it until it refreshes automatically (24 hr I think) or you refresh your market. So apparently you can advise a user to join your market before a certain time, THEN you list your item and complete the contract. No one else would have seen the transaction happen.

I tested it earlier. I created my market and opened a contract. I asked someone to join my market and confirm if they could see it, but couldn't. After I refreshed, they were able to see my listing.

You can time it like that if you want. Shit actually works.

Custom black market figurines for Warhammer universe enthusiasts. Do it.

It's a notoriously difficult universe to get certain makes and designs, not to mention wargear props for because the codex compliant "legit" ones are phased in and out with seemingly little support from official prop makers and players have been historically forced to kitbash together their units from various visually similar models and/or create their very own.

This would, of course, be "black market hush hush" tier shit because I have no idea what the IP holders would do if they tracked you down for it. But people pay good money for each INDIVIDUAL model (most expensive ones in metal go for 70USD for example).

I suppose you would need to get someone with decent modeling skills to manually remake/make models from scratch to specifications and ensure lore compliancy. I imagine creating a sub-category purely for endless customization props would boost sales because, if there's one thing I know for certain about people who play games, customization options are absolutely CRITICAL.

Yup, sure can. And I don't necessarily want to be that paranoid with it, but I do want to have a body of work so people can look at my stuff. I have a 8 cubic foot printer I need to build, but I'm being lazy and building a mining rig instead.

Dude that's a great idea and we can tell Veeky Forums about it

I'm getting motivated, user.

Hey - sell those on the market and I'll buy a bunch nigga

I will open a store tomorrow afternoon, user. I'll even list a rare pepe.

Bro that's my favorite Pepe and I'm shitfaced thank you

Hey just a suggestion, but I think you should sell the pepes, maga tokens/non bootleg figurines on the main marketplace and keep the bootleg stuff on the private market.

I agree. David doesn't want any illegal shit on the marketplace and he's right to wish that.

Agreed and I was only suggesting because I figured you would get more money and orders from everyone being able to see your work

bumping before i go to sleep so you godless niggers can get rich with me

I was getting annoyed with all the bitbay shilling so took a look and have to say I'm really impressed. Spent a good 2 hours reading up on everything & the market and now Kai waiting for the blockchain to download so I can try selling something

I bought $300 worth

Welcome aboard!

BAY 1,000,000+ club

Who MADMAN here?

T R U E P A T R I C I A N

Only 45k ;( Waiting for salary

How is this shit so cheap!? Shadowcash the other marketplace haven't even developed anything yet and they are 4 times for expensive then bitbay! Bitbay have a fully working marketplace.
I'm expecting big gains with this

LEPEN pump coming in 30 min. We will not allow it to get lower than it is. Watch the volume

Hey OP can you get your hands on some knock off watches or yeezys?

Lepen is moving up. trying to help the community

Buy them from ioffer, wait two months for the chinese bastards to ship them and put them up on bitbay with expedited shipping.

Realistically speaking what price is BitBay going to reach? 0.1$?

BitBay currently has a 4 million market cap. Pivx has 40 million. Once BitBay upgrades it's UI and enables the peg you will easily see 10x. After that, nobody knows.

I'll keep that in mind thx senpai
So I know that in order to reach a dollar the marketcap has to equal to the supply (1 billion); my question is will the marketcap still have to reach 1 billion to hit a dollar even with the rolling peg? Or will the supply be frozen down to whatever the marketcap is to achieve this parity

As far as I've understood, some coins gets frozen until the marketcap the owners have voted for is reached

the developer drops the figure 10 cents alot in reference to the estimated price around the rolling peg, he would know better than anyone else what it's worth.

Personally if it hits even one cent i'll be pretty happy with my investment

Fuck madcunt and his band of sycophants.

Opening umy market soon, but the blockchain has been taking hours to fucking sink.

I think he just meant like the colloquialism not the pumper MADMAN. But for whatever reason that crazy faggot really endorsed BAY, i hope he doesn't pump it and leave regular holders hanging with some dumpage... that's why BAY won't rise right now is that last irresponsibly fast rise in value. Too many dummies bought in at 700 sats and got butthurt about it.

This is OP, the handle probably won't be the same because I bailed on this thread yesterday because nobody responded.

Yes, I can get watches and Yeezys. My Yeezys are VERY high quality, but the price is higher than most reps.

I can also get almost any popular watch. Again, it's a higher quality replica, so a bit on the pricier side.

Are you still interested?

Yeah I'd be interested in a watch and a couple pairs of the shoes. Other people in here were interested in your Pax's as well btw.

Would it be worth setting up a store if you're running on mac, or is it buggy through wine?

He's not crazy, just sleezy. I bought in at 315, so I'm sitting pretty decently at the moment. I just don't like the cunt.

You can specifically email me at [email protected] about the watch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Pax, I can just start listing some. All people need to do is spend one day getting set up on BitBay, and they can buy it.

-Download the Client at bitbay(dot)market
-Buy $100 worth of $BAY on Bittrex
-Set up an email to associate with the client
-Send the $BAY from Bittrex to your wallet in the client
-Then you can start buying.

The Client/Marketplace even has cash for $BAY and PayPal and Western Union purchases of $BAY starting up. You just need enough $BAY for the deposit, which is why you need to start off with some from Bittrex. Once you do that once, you'll never have to do it again and you'll save a ton of money!

>Buy at least $100 worth
You have to have that amount to make an account?

Yo you guys Bitbay is gonna MOOON on the 14th.

jk

>muh moon
I care more about discounts and saving money than value of each coin.

You don't need to but it would be an appropriate amount to begin with, considering the double-deposit and such.

Pleased to announce that presently on the BitBay market we are undercutting Amazon's price on used Apple chargers by 6$ :)

Also kudos to whoever is selling the Brak pins!

You don't need any money to make an account, but you need some money to cover the cost of the deposit, even if you are a seller.

$100 would be enough to buy something $50 with a $50 deposit (which you get back at the end of the transaction).

I'll probably sell the Pax @ $50, so $100 would be enough to cover the cost of one, plus you'd have $50 left at the end of the transaction to start buying and selling.

Not really interested in the pax though I wish you luck with selling them, I'm hoping opens his shop though, that looks pretty cool.

> Selling a PAX this cheap mere days after i bought a $100 flightbox

SlowCoiners are worse than NoCoiners

I'm not shitting on him selling PAX for that, I'm just not into vaping or drugs(I'm assuming that's what it is at least that's what a search is returning).

It's a replica, but it works VERY well. You should get one to celebrate 4/20.

It's very un-kush of you to only have one vape bro.

I meant to reply to him my beezy. Stay away from herbs senpai shit makes you silly.

I have A LOT to sell outside of vapes. Pretty much anything knock off, I gotchu.

Supreme would be a best seller.
Please stop alluding to selling illegal merchandise though, i'm sure you wouldn't sell anything fraudulent on a decentralized anonymous marketplace :^)

I have access to supreme, but it's a shit ton of work. I don't have time for that rn, and honestly, I doubt many people on there at the current moment appreciate Supreme enough to buy it.

It's a lot easier for me to get bigger name brand fashion stuff like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, and Gucci, so I'm going to stick to that for now.

Getting sick nostalgia trip vibes of Bobby Ray's Gun Store from Jagged Alliance 2 for some reason.

I declare this the official theme of this BitBay thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUSIi7OouGI

> MFW chinese liquor on the marketplace

You guys are a creative bunch

I love baijiu! It goes down like vodka, but it mixes way better. This is a generic brand, but it's still baijiu.