/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>And Then the Azalea Flowers Bloom event started 10/10, ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST
>Two new 4* Memoria and new 4* and 3* magical girls will be added to the gacha and will have a rate-up
>Proceed through the story to obtain 2* magical girl Ayame
>Ending will differ based on the choices you make in the story

Current Rate-ups
>4* Shizumi Konoha (Aqua, Balance-type) and 3* Yusa Hazuki (Light, Support-type), ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8QC4V7t8
twitter.com/earlbox/status/918053639230386176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She sure make friends fast. Will she also appear in part 2 of the story?

Of course, she's the evil mastermind after all.

not sure if I like Homu better with braids or short hair

It's time to sleep., user.

huh, I don't think I saw this scene at all, even though I got all three endings and the intermission.

>sleep
i live in europe

It's always a good time to sleep.

Pretty sure that's from the Character Episode?

Outfit looks like a clown. Ev

>Outfit looks like a clown
Already dissing the new girl's outfit I see.

>literally running around in underwear/bikini bottoms/bloomers with exposed belly and inner thighs
Wow, turbo slut much, huh?

Madoka needs to be lewded.

Where are you guys farming petals? Last time I heard that the 7 AP ones are good enough to break even with the AP but jap blogs seem to prefer the character quests stating that the average drop rate is higher. Did anyone try it out yet?

I've just been doing the two 5 APs without issue.

The 20 ap ones I've been getting 10-12 petals.

Wait, do the new characters' personal story missions drop petals too?

For the #2 missions, I'm guaranteed 11 petals per 7 AP. I only did one run of the character mission, but that was 13 for 10 AP, so the 7 AP is definitely better at a +10 bonus.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

Lies!

5 ap potions and 100 apologems will be handed out on the 16th for the fiesta the past few days.

Nice.

No lies here.

Prove it, user.
Naisu~

The white flowers are in part 2, right? I got the memoria that gives a +3 bonus.

Yes, all of part 2 that starts at the 16th is going to drop white flowers. Feeling very conflicted if I should roll more for the white flower memoria.

spending money -> yes
f2p -> no

Thanks.

I can't prove that without revealing personal information about myself, user. You'll just have to take my word when I say that Homura and I are very happily wed.

Ah, as long as you're happy, then good.

I doubt you'll need it if it's as easy as part 1.

She madoka wife get over it

We need more gun using medukas.

How do I achieve ending two and the intermission?
Please response

For end 2, choose konoha (3rd choice) during the first time you get a choice. I don't know what you are missing for intermission, you need to do every single quest.

Thanks a lot there wasn't any indicator of where to go so I was lost. Intermission should be achieved after this run real quick

Cool, welcome to the pedal farming club.

>pedal
Wanna have a romantic bike ride, user?

Keep in mind that the intermission also needs 20 petals of each girl to unlock.

Oh Ive been farming all right. Trust me that was not a problem.

Does anything else need them? I have a ridiculous amount by now

Thread 30.

We are now 5 threads behind yyy. Let's get to 4, 3 and then 1.

Nothing, I guess part 2 stories will need them again but if you're farming for the flowers it's garantueed that you will have a ton anyway.

Why do you care?

What's the intermission?

Why is she so lewd?

because she's one of the few adults

Are there any others?

That belly shadow is incredible. Lesbians truly are the best designers.

Yachiyo gets intel on a new possible rumor where magical girls collapse for no apparent reason. Meanwhile Konoha and friends are seen as the prime suspects.

Tsuruno is most likely either last or second year of high school. So she might be already 18.

Is anyone else getting all 10 copies of the memoria? HP regen alone makes me want to have two max versions of it.

Yeah, it has two good effects and you can limit break it for free, though it's weird they powercreeped Madoka's memoria so early.

I haven't been on twitter much since the event started, has there been any good fanart of the new girls yet? Not seen much posted here.

(so I drew a wet Hazuki. It's technically SFW?)

Damn, now that' what I'm talking about.

More nipple.

Nice job, user.
I saw a decent amount of the fanart already, though the vast majority of it is Hazuki. Konoha doesn't seem to get much love.

>3 tickets from event and logins
>decide it’d be best to use them now to roll for more memorias while they’re rated up
>really need the white flower one and the new evasion one
>get both

Awesome, now I’ll be okay grinding next week. I just hope there’ll be more than 2 tickets and some buckets in that shop. These things simply don’t drop.

I wish they add another story missions with different drops.

They did for buckets but their drop rate is extremely low compared to story mode.

>just had a run were literally 0 flowers dropped from a 7 AP mission
What the fuck, I didn't even know that this was possible.

I hv had that happened 3 in a row. Thats why I am sticking with 9ap missions, i even had a 9ap run with no drop. Guess I am just unlucky.

Is the one behind fucking the one in front with a strap-on?

It happens, but I'm confident that 5ap is the best in the long run. I only do Konoha's 7ap to balance out how many blue flowers I have.

Why does the front Meduka look like she wants to kill somebody.

Maybe because it's a mirror clone or something?

I've gotten a no drop from a 9 AP stage before. That's why I stick with 5 AP so that even if I get a no drop, I only waste 5 AP compared to 7 or 9.

Here's the translation for Hazuki 3/4, Konoha 3. In other words, where they meet Kyuubey and discuss what they'll all wish for:
pastebin.com/8QC4V7t8

How much do the five ones drop on average? With +6/+8 I get around 8-11 from the 7 ap ones.

17-19 with +16

>no **** since reroll

Those rates are retarded. And to think people called Cygames jews.

>+16
Multiple copies of the crit memoria and or max crit memoria support I presume?

How are the rates in gbf? I only remember the shit being in the news for compu gacha and advertising the rate of some limited card wrongly.
I heard that you don't even need an SSR to get through the story there though, is that right? It's similar here and in fgo or sif, so I'm not even bothered by the shit rates. It's basically just pay to collect and not pay to win. Pad fr example is way more unforgiving on you if you don't have the right god with the right synergy team, also choke full of gods. The only excuse it has in this regard is that it doesn't even have a storyline anyway.

>Yachiyo gets intel on a new possible rumor where magical girls collapse for no apparent reason.

So that's how Ayame dies. The rumor gets her.

Doesn't Madoka's come with debuff protection?

5ap drops 1-2. Sometimes 3.
7ap can go up to 4. The max values are rare though.

Both can fail, but it seems to be around a 10% chance of happening maybe? I've had 5 misses I think, total, and about 40-45 runs.

Yup, it blocks bind (拘束), which Mami has. Might also block stun and whatever the high tier version is, not sure.

So no block for poison or fog? That's actually kinda disappointing. I guess her card will get some niche use back if they come up with passive skill familiars on steroids.

It blocks most type of bind stats like stun I think besides Yayoi's.

3% for SSR but it goes to 6% for two days at the end of the month so everybody rolls there.

And your weapon grid is much more important than characters so you can clear the game without SSR. You will get fucked in dps races in raids though.

Uuurrgh fuck it, I'm gonna spend AP potions to buy gems to max out Konoha. Conscientiousness be damned.

The 25AP gem quest isn't as efficient, anyway.
And we still haven't seen an event that *needs* AP potions.

So around how many people are still playing this game?

enough whales to keep it going

Is this the True End? I only got 3 or so endings and I'm not sure if that 3-way route split comes up again if you go through it.

It's just the intermission. The true end will only happen after part 2 gets implemented.

So the only thing I can do is grind until 60 fragments?

You also need to finish other nodes.

Just got to the 3rd route choice from Konoha 7. Can I unlock the last 2 nodes from that choice?

>4th time in a row that I get 0 flowers
I think the game is trying to tell me something. Maybe I should go to bed instead.

>last two nodes
It counts complete nodes and this is a choice node (since it's a hexagon), so yes.

Oh cool. Thanks, user.

>twitter.com/earlbox/status/918053639230386176

Is he saying that it's confirmed that the 2* megucas are getting 5* versions?

はいっ!バチィーンっと目が覚めましたっとっ!
おはよっ

私ね〜朝はちょー!強いんだ〜
おまけに、起きてからすぐに全開で飛ばせるから!!

What is Tsu-chan telling me?

Yes, but it will happen gradually instead of all at once.

Sounds like a confirmation that Iroha, Sana (shield girl), Yachiyo, Tsuruno, and Felicia will all get to become 5 stars eventually. And I guess that's a confirmation that Sana is a main character and will be grass type.

meanwhile moehomu will be stuck at 4*

>And I guess that's a confirmation that Sana is a main character and will be grass type.
Next your going to tell me Homura is gay.

No, I'm going to tell you that it's not 'your'.

Does the exp bonus increase with the number of level up gems used at the same time?