I don't need a degree for income, i want a degree for personal growth, a better understanding of the world...

i don't need a degree for income, i want a degree for personal growth, a better understanding of the world, and the experience

what should i major in

History. No brainer.

A trade skill.

Protip, you learn more about the world AND you make 150k+ if you choose right.

Salt of the earth mang.

Become a Jordan Petersonian

>what should i major in

A library card

If you get a major in history all youll understand better is how to be a history teacher.

You'll understand why the big bad whiteys are the worst thing ever and the poor noble savages dindu nothing

Negative
Major in Finance

You can't know the world without knowing what drives it:money.

You can't know money with the rules that regulate it: policies

You can't know the policies without know the history behind them

???

Get ready to get tired of winning

You get a lot of general culture. The kind of knowledge that allows you to find similarities with daily life situations and use it to your advantage.

If you are looking for a career it might not be the best option, but as a lawyer, that's what I would do if i wanted another degree.

Well, don't you have any interests? Major in that.

I would personally go for some degree focused on Late Antiquity.

Anthropology.

degree in sculpture. in a conceptually driven scool.

go on

you know you want to

you wont regret it at all

Physics.

architecture

>I am not an architect

Physics (Can be learnt online aside from pracs), Math (Can be learnt online entirely), A trade (learn and make money as an apprentice), History (No Chance of employment, lots of reading and can be learnt online), Economics (Can be learnt online)

History teacher is a comfy job. 4 hour days, €50 per hour. Cute 18 year student girls will worship you as well as your female colleagues

Cultural Anthropology + Sociology + History

Historical finance,
Not joking.

>not majoring in subatomic accounting

Never post here again.

Economics/finance major, history minor, romance languages (french/italian) or Russian as electives (at least six).

If I could fuck around maybe thats what Id do.

>theoretical or applied

philosophy and art / art history

It's not a joke, historical finance teaches you about the 1840 crash, about different monetary unions, about Italian medieval market houses, the popes, the opium wars, etc