Groestlcoin possibly being added to polo in 1-2 weeks

This is without a doubt the cheapest coin with THE MOST potential right now.

It is a GPU mineable (non-premined) decentralized cryptocurrency utilizing Proof of Work using less electricty than other proof of work gpu mineable coins.

The groestlcoin network consumes far less energy, maintains stronger security, and rewards miners in more sustainable ways than sha256, scrypt, x11 and x13 based coins.

The algorithm expends even less energy (even lower than X11 algo) and will be the new greener home of GPU miners as it offers greater hashing results with less energy and heat.

Block reward (blocks 0 .. 120,000): 512 GRS, decreased 6% every week
Block reward (blocks 150,000 and up): 25 GRS, decreased 1% every week
Minimum block reward: 5 GRS

With that said. This coin is ~600 sat on bittrex (HIGHLY UNDERVALUED) and the word is that it is set to be pumped next week and then added to polo.

This is not your typical pump and dump. This is a legitimate coin of value that will be skyrocketing in price the next two weeks, and then maybe double once added to polo.

Im amazed this hasnt been talked about on Veeky Forums before.

All of you people that want to get in on a coin that is about to blow up but afraid of the dump because they are usually shit coins of no value. This is your coin. your welcome. screencap this post for future verification when it hits 5k sat.

Other urls found in this thread:

groestl.info/Groestl.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About the algorithm
Is an iterated hash function, where the compression function is built from two fixed, large, different permutations. The design of Grostl is transparent and based on principles very different from those used in the SHA-family.The two permutations used are constructed using the wide trail design strategy, which makes it possible to give strong statements about the resistance of Grostl against large classes of cryptanalytic attacks. Moreover, if these permutations are assumed to be ideal, there is a proof for the security of the hash function. – Can and is accelerated by the hardware AES support present in most modern Intel CPUs, which helps reduce the efficiency gap between a CPU and other implementations. Groestl (old GPU/CPU) – Groestl makes wide range of trade-offs between throughput, latency, and power consumption. Because of this, groestl uses less power per hash than other algos. Due to the less complex hashing, groestl performs well on older GPU’s as well as CPU’s. More info: groestl.info/Groestl.pdf – Is the single most efficient algorithm for GPUs in the cryptocurrency market. It has been shown to have the lowest power consumption, heat and noise of recently released algorithms, allowing for a quieter and more effective mining environment. – Is set to be the future of mining, Groestlcoin is proud to be the first to utilize this new efficient algorithm. – Is a recently proposed cryptographic hash algorithm that has common structure and features with the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). The objective of this paper is to present the design of a high speed joint implementation of Grostl and AES with minimal resources using a pipelining method. T

>Groestlcoin
Looks pretty shit!

This is actually an amazing coin for the price I bought some a couple weeks ago and was just going to hold it but now if it's getting added to Polo all the better. I would get a few

Yup.

Been waiting for this going to explode. The only non shitcoin out there that isn't over a dollar in price.

Well that's a relief I put a whole bunch in this coin a while back when I saw it wasnt pre mine and had it a pretty good algorithm it deserves better to be honest

Also going to add. Polo picks the shittiest coins. Hope they reallt do this

Coukd use a better name desu but im in

Fk those premined whale coin shits. To the moon.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY IT?

Its on bittrex

Ive been on Veeky Forums for all of 10 minutes and found nothing but
>hey goyim, have you heard of [retardedfaggotcoin clone #9001]?
>PEPPER 4 DA MOON MISHEN LADS XD
>waahhh how do i get rich

Is this all Veeky Forums has to offer?

Biz shills the shittiest coins. This is legit the only coin right now i can even consider buying. Especially if it gets on polo.

But u should do your own research.

Been holding that shit for months already.

I cant find it, where is it to buy...

Fucking bittrex read the thread faggot

Heard the same thing OP, heard they are adding it sometime mid next week.

Bought at 666 sat. Thats creepy

Why the fuck cant whales pump coins like these normally and actually contribute to helping worthwhile coins?

Their algoritm is top notch. Wish eth had something like it maybe i wouldnt have to soend hundreds in electricity mining each month

Mhmm

Nootka mhmm

Bought at 777, superior number

I'm not sure about all those technical as you just listed don't really know much about algorithm is but I do know that if something is cheaper to run using electricity less people will use it. Ill watch this at least

>same id
Fuck off shill

Did u get it at the last spike like i did?

I got it at 747 cause they fly high :)

Fug i actualy got in on something for once and am up. Pinch me.

remember guys, hold this shit. even if people buyin alot tonight. next week is the major buyin from the big boys.

Thats what im thinking. Can run more rigs with this algorithm too.. I love that its not fucking premined.

buy now or stay poor

Little chance this coin is going to be added to polo. Nice try though with a pump. You tricked a few suckerfish.

Something seems fishy about this... shilling going on here.

Theres always one person complaining about free gains.

Dont even care either way ive made 150 bucks already

Yeah I never take anyone's word for anything I generally look up the coin before I buy but this coin actually looks kind of good so...

This.

Always do your own research. But i got this coin almost when it came out.

3 years ago?

Tesla gains

Dump incoming.

Nah. I probably bought the majority of this volume to be completely honest and I will be holding it. If this was Pepe coin that would be a different story...

So many '1 post by this ID'ers in this thread. Extra fishy.

Same I think it's probably go until like 3 or 4 cents we're almost at $0.01 right now so I'm holding

>1 post by this ID

Hodl4lyfe

>He's not holding pepecash

>1 post by this ID

Lol who the fuck woukd hold thst?

Yo

I mean yo

Lol your shilling is working. Price is rising. God, people are fucking idiots. Prepare the burn cream for them.

Please go to 5 cents i need to pay my Fucking rent tomorrow

If anyone sells before nextweek they will be sorry for eternity.

Take that or leave it. Sometimes you must trust the universe.

Its alive

>1 post by this ID

Why the fuck didnt i get more sub 700

Kill me

>1 post by this ID

If u spent less time being autistic you might have actually made some gains here Dumbo

>no source on the "adding to polo soon, guys!" claim

You have you're chance to get some for much cheaper than that once OP dumps.

I legit heard someone in trollbox say it earlier today or else i never would have bought

Ohhh someone from the trollbox. Must be legit then. They are all trustworthy.

Anyone can make gains on such an obvious pump and dump. Dat buy wall though...where is it?

Meh good enough for me after seeing it twice.

Self fulfilling prophecies come true

There is no wall. This might actually be something. Interesting though that you talk so much shit without even looking into what you're talking about

>This might actually be something.
Yeah it's called a pump with nowhere to dump.

There's no wall because there is no volume. 24 hour volume is less than 4 btcs. lol

Idiot this coin has been on the rise for days. Stay poor.

>1 post by this ID

Cry more fucboi

Gues ill hold till Monday or tuesday. Not like i put a bunch in..

Idiot this coin has been on the fall for weeks. Stay retarded

It was literally rising this morning.

Because you bought it. Any coin will rise when it is bought and there is no other volume.

I guess you truly can only lead a man to water.

>this paragraph of bullshit
The AES encryption algo has nothing to do with the efficiency of mining hardware nor the power consumption.
Just say it's ASIC resistant (I/O bound -memory bound), like ETH's Dagger-Hashimoto and most mining algos.
SHA 2 and Keccak are still safe and AES does not add any security but theoretical...
And there is no future for mining and PoW, everyone is transitioning to PoS
If you shill, try at least to do it right

This shit has some major fucking support. I was sure that rise was going to collapse lol

Wtf it still hasn't dumped? ... Maybe this isnt bullshit.

Samefagging with VPN

Protip: It's bullshit.

Just look at the fucking website.

If this was a pnd. It would have dumped the second it plateau'd

It's a failed pump. No one else is buying in. It will dump as soon as the person who tried to initiate it sells.

April fool's! XD

Oh yea of little faith.

Everyone is holding till next week, only a fool would sell before then.

GRS only uses one POW mining algorithm. Not good unless you are a major coin like BTC, LTC, DASH, and ETH that dominate their available hashrate. The future belongs to multi-POW and POS coins.

The evidence says otherwise.

I've been sitting here reviewing the buys for about an hour and I do not see any massive buys that outweig the others therefore there doesn't seem to be someone holding a majority of the cards.

dud rocket

Just passed 900 sats boys, hop on this rocket before it's too fuckin late m8's

fucking pump and dumps. I don't want anything to do with this pyramid crap.

I do like gpu coins, how many other coins share the same algo as groestl?

Literally been going strong for more than 15hours... This is actually looking real. Sorry you missed out man.

remember to hold guys, coins have dips around whole numbers, just hold. I promised you 5k sats, you will get 5k sats.

Holy shit nearly doubled my investment I really hope we get to shake out so we can so I can buy a little bit lower this is amazing.

Hope we get to shake out some weak hand* but looks like ppl are just hodling to be honest

Thank you time traveler senpatchi

just ignore this thread guys don't fucking bump him every few minutes

...i ignored him last night when it was at 800... Now i wana kms.

Please, do us all a favour.

This coin is up but there is little volume. Even BAY has three times the volume of GRS.

Monday will have the volume. This coin is at 1 cent. Ppl will join the rocket.