INVESTING

I just invested 500$ to a long time friend, so he can pursue a rap career. Also he is black.

Did I just buy a slave Veeky Forums?

You just lost $500. Nothing more than that.

How exactly did you "invest" $500 into him? Is he under any legal obligation to pay you anything?

/thread. Gave a nigger a chance to be on SoundCloud and make music nobody will listen too.

I just had a throwaway $500, he's been making controversy in a state in OK for dissing every local rapper. He's been messaging Coach K the manager for Migos and Gucci Mane. He just needed $500 to get to his shit straight and head to atlanta to meet Coach K and record for him.

Ohhhhh makes sense. He is making a controversy. In that case, let me give him money too.

Controversy gets people talking, It gets people angry, its good publicity, and I'm guessing when you're small time rapper trying to make it big, The most important thing is publicity. Think about all the other garbage coon music that all the teenagers love. Does Veeky Forums like a gamble? All you need is publicity and a catchy hook now.

Investment:
>Lending $500 with interest
>Buying a stake in a label, studio, recording contract, ...
>Dictating how that $500 is spent and/or what you will receive in return

Not an Investment:
>Giving away $500
>Lending $500 without interest

$500 isn't enough to even help anyone. It just shows you how much lack of ambition the guy has. He can't even make the sacrifice to work for that small amount of money. You think he will put in the effort to be successful in the music industry? Delusional.

> Did I just buy a slave Veeky Forums?
Wtf. The dude doesn't work for you if you invested in him. He just owes you sone sort of return

"He just owes you sone sort of return"

'

You got robbed

Wagecucks worried about $500. Give me a break peasants.

>so he can pursue a rap career. Also he is black.
You just bought a few ounces of weed that you'll never see

lmao I like this post

Stop at $500.
>He will ask for more.
>He will say he met someone with incredible connections
>"only 2 people away from kanye"
>He will say he only needs 1 more investment.
>He genuinely believes it, but he is wrong.

>t. lost $150k investing in a nigger's rap career

tou did buy a slave my dude, congrats

>>t. lost $150k investing in a nigger's rap career
wait, what ?

story time fgt

It's the principle of the thing.

Ayy yo hol up
I got day hot fyr mixtape son
PayPal me $500 and invest in me too
U can call me slave if you want massah