Sonya is my wife.

t. THOTjacuck.

>PAOlivia's tapmoans
Oh my.

>roll a +atk/-HP gordin
>do some damage calcs
>he's actually pretty damn good
Huh, he seems like he'd be shit, but maybe its his terrible art throwing me off

Let's just say you'll be really sore in the morning. And have lots of bite marks.

>mamui best team

mamui best

Nino!!!

>mamui best team
It's over Ninianfags, the cloud has chosen the winner

Convince me not to do this with my only Shigure.

Delthea tries her best!

wew

Do it, yours is a shit.

>amelia slaying gains
HUGE

>giving up seasonal limited units to make worse Linde

Awakening meme theme 2.0
Added an additional option.
Still because I'm an indecisive fuck.

strawpoll.me/14135057
strawpoll.me/14135057
strawpoll.me/14135057

Julia!!

And Hino!!!!!

Got a 4* Hawkeye
Do I make him Threaten Atk 3 fodder to Ike, Seliph or keep him for future DB3 fodder, as the only unit that can use DB3 that I have right now is Eliwood +Atk

>sacrificing a dancer, regardless of combat strength, for a subpar weapon
do it fag

Shhh!
Neph is sleeping

will Tilt be in Jugdral banner?

That's a boy

Ninian could feel her life coming to an end, so she sent Roy off to play with Wolt, grabbed Eliwood, and he's still so tired from it that his immune system not only never recovered from sheer exhaustion it actually got weaker.

Do you really want to waste 2000 feathers for db3? Might as well use him for threaten attack since you are likely to get a klein sometime in the future.

WAKE UP!

Femui!

Gauntlets really are a disgusting pile of garbage.

Got these Cherches, they are:
>+ATK -HP
>+DEF -HP
>+HP -RES
>+RES -HP
Which one do I use?

20k is not really a waste for +6 attack user, there is no guarantee you'll ever get any unit regardless of how common they are (or even if they are banner on top of it, trust me I know from experience) and you have to go through colorless hell.

>Choosing a literal whore instead of the purest girl in FE

Fucking what?

*takes helmet*

Reminder that we're due for another Hero Fest early next month, and that Judgral will be a bait banner no matter what's on it

Olwen!

Hopefully soon. I need a drought so I can save some orbs.

+atk

Do you really have to ask

Gotta incest to get that major holy blood.

Bait banner for what? What am I desperately thirsting for in this next hero fest again?

>lolifags are STILL mad

+Atk. Always.
Ideally -Res or -Spd is best but -Hp is pretty good too.

But user, the draught is now.

>Mamui best team
MAMUI SUUUUUURGE!

So now that the dust has settled can we agree that Rhajat is the best partner for FCorrin?

Is Nosferatu: Dark or Light magic?

Sorry, I'm just super conservative with feathers, it's pretty good, so go with whatever I guess.

>you are likely to get a klein sometime in the future
Or nothing but trash like Sakura over the months since Klein was added to the roster.

Light

I mean, I used them for making an Effie 5* to give it to a +Atk Chrom, but I was in feather overload then and I don't regret it (she was -Atk +Spd)
>Likely to get a Klein
You're so funny, even the Hawkeye I'm talking about is my first Hawkeye ever
The Effie too

Sometimes one, other times the other.

nobody fucking cares you dumb fatescuck

>Sex Reinhardt maybe
Wait, what ?

>Fates
nobody cares

The only decent thing to come out of gauntlets is the Chrom-Ephraim duel and even then that's just decent.

I really couldn't care less about this shit; I was just stating a fact.

Depends on which game it's in.

>finally nabbed my first Nowi
>+atk -res
>already nabbed 2 Inigos and a +spd - def Axura
The drought is upon us, truly.

Drill

I hope so, there are a lot of Jugdral characters I like.

Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin its both

Who is Caeda?

Palla

I only mentioned Klein since I've gotten a bit of him lately. I hadn't gotten him for months but when the db3 banner came out, I got a five star followed by two on different banners.

Midoriko tsuyoimo~

He's just very slow, even more so with Brave Bow, but thanks to the rise of Lyn and her ability to not be countered by Distant Counters and after the mage meta, tanky dragons and archers have been on the rise. Give him Bowbreaker and Fury and you're good. Don't underestimate the Gordin, user.

>tfw the only klein I've gotten has perfect IVs so I don't feel like trashing him for DB3

Wyvern Rider Noire and Morgan

Who is Cherche?

The last hero fest banner was garbage compared to the first, the next one will be even worse

She woke up.

What

Altena!

Well that's new

CUM NOW, NO MORE OF THAT!

user please, Morgan doesn't care about her man's skin color so long as he fucks plenty of women in front of her.

Is she salvageable? She's -Atk +Def.

who is all of them

He can't be allowed to get away with it, they're not even in the same game.

>We will never get and Fe4 remake in our lifetime that has these beautiful redesigns
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

But the last Hero Fest was better than the first aside from no Hector.

Vaida?

Might as well have fun while they can user

>Drill riled up again because he got his request
Really hope that dog cock sucker gets hit by a bus on her way home from "fat diabetic cunts" anonymous.

Good. FE4 has shit gameplay.

Anyone got the "This gave Roy further shock" image, but with "ninian is dead" in the background?

Okay fellas, I manage to finish Awakaning for the first time.(I don't paly any FE games before). It was fan some times, but story was kind of "Meh", but I enjoy it. Anyway, what should I start next on 3DS ? I start play FE for GBA But what about Fates or Echos ? What shuld I pick Next ?

>worse Linde
Maybe, but Lucina is cuter, which is what really matters.

Fuzichoco needs to do more heroes art. I like her Olwen better than Cuboon's.

t. didn't get the warp or return staff's

I barely see anyone else mention her, like ever. I think you're probably just referring to one guy (me) who alleges her to be the best girl and how 17A is the best map in Thracia simply because its her recruitment chapter.

Fuck off Lyon, you won't get to touch Eirika if you keep spouting poetry bullshit. Be grateful that I even allow you to lay your eyes on her.

>Implying Winian will lose

>frenchcuck THIS mad
My fucking sides. I'm thinking you need another lesson in humility. You're quick to shittalk talented people who contribute OC but I wonder if your tune would change if you had to pay for your consequences.

Where our drawfags at? We need some Beruka getting BLACKED asap

Shut up Lyon.

There will be a banner with instrument users like Elffin and Nils. My body is ready!