Ok who killed the most? stalin or mao? I heard Mao killed 100 million

Ok who killed the most? stalin or mao? I heard Mao killed 100 million.

Mao killed more

Being born has killed an estimated 100.8 billion according to college students making up statistics on blogs.

>that stage in your life when you thought you knew it all
>filled with vigor and youthful energy
>this in turn fueled your pride and arrogance and strength to push others around
>world leaders never grow out of this phase and just keep the same philosophy as they proceed to murder millions for a stern handle on various financial markets and general leverage
>murder millions

would not want to be a world leader famalami and cold cuts, would not want to be a world leader at all

Would you consider Mao the worst dictator in history?

In terms of morality or success?
>inb4 stirner memes

Zhukov

Neither, all those kills really belong to Marx for setting the communism meme into motion.

>when your science teacher tales you birth is a sexual transmitted disease, because we're all going to die
>nods her head as if she wants us all to agree with her
>mfw

>tales
shit

She was joking, and it's kinda funny 2bh

Maybe I should fix the question. Did Mao cause the most human suffering in history in your opinion?

A convuloted way to convey anti-natalism but I get her point. Human life is a disease that slowly eats us away.

So Its marx's idealogy that has been the most destructive to mankind. Jeez.

Nah, Genghis Khan was way worst

Why do you think so?

she was serious m8, i heard her say it to another class

she wasn't laughing either, she presented it as a serious point she was trying to make. i don't know man, but i honestly laughed, like is she serious? but when i realized she was, i felt kinda bad for her because she had a disposition that translates this kind of thinking...i dont know man, i just felt kinda bad for her.

Because most of the blood on Mao's hands were just a result of him being a retard

Lolol im going to go dive into his history

Then please kill yourself

Why? I don't want to die. But my existing means I will one day cease to be. From the moment we are born, we start to die. Is that not a disease? It may be slow. It may be silent. But it's still a killer.

No, a disease is not equivalent to its cause and you don't die from being alive