One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Carrot's takeover edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF CARROT
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
NEW! Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvjnEfn5atw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait what happened this time?

Well that sucked.

that faggot is still doing it?

RAYLEIGH RAID TIME

SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY BE EXCITED ABOUT

The dumbass who bumped the thread had his post deleted and so the thread was de-bumped and moved to page 10.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

Fuck looks like he's going to be a fighter booster?

>no sws zoros up
looks like i'm not getting law done today

Next time just ask outright you baby

125 933 120
Started yesterday and would like some help with fortnight stuff , I have King Neptune and Qck Lucci

What team were you planning?
>tfw no RR Coby
>tfw missing a unit or two in every non-RR Coby team I see

I don't wanna farm Colo Ace for this forest!

I didn't get this sugos Lucci but I did get this Lucci. Is he good?

Yeah his 6+ is great

Hope for his 6+ to come soon

>didnt charge his battery
>playing global

don't know what to say to you dude

>stage 19 first try
>2 1 turn cooldowns on the guy you can't auto target to

classic

I was rerolling like crazy to get Lucci so I kinda forgot my battery was about to die.

I also got a sugo int. Buggy. Is he good too?

>JPbabies coming to shit up yet another thread
Business as usual

TS Brook + RR Coby maxes this forest a walk in the park. It only took me 340 colas to max too.

Do you need Legend Mihawk for that team?

I'd say so. His only real use is getting an extra loot, like an extra CC or turtle from a pre-sugo mission.

Not the person you replied to but you can use this team and just put TS brook in instead of FN brook and it works out fine

youtube.com/watch?v=VvjnEfn5atw&feature=youtu.be

Thanks. I'll watch it and see if I can replace Sw Usopp and Diamante.

nah neo Mihawk deals a lot of damage since he gets boosted by TS Brook.

Wait, is this for a reroll account? Beause I wouldn't take Buggy.

You can use a TS Brook/FN Brook with a friend TS Luffy if you got Coby yourself. TS Luffy makes zombie teams pretty strong.

So what time does the new adventure mode come up?

it comes the 16

anyone here have Hody? the fuck am I supposed to do with him? I got TS Sanji and RR Bluno

Hey guys I started playing again for early last year and I need some friends

have TS Brook and RR coby, looking for more RR coby's because i keep fucking up laws forest

232 946 043

did jp speed up the release of skill books? I just noticed how they have sometimes been releasing books for both the villain and neko sugo units together

Fuck this forest. I'll try it again if I pull RR Coby.
I hope that exp ship comes out soon so I can get rid of some cola.

>raid rayleigh special binds
>but also fucks you up if you try to delay
TS Nami is useless then. To whatever anons suggested farming summer Viola, thank you.

should I socket RR Giolla or level up FN Giolla?

FN Giolla and Kanjuro give a full board for FS.

Summer Carrot when?

Winter rabbit first I guess?

I'm fine with either first as long as they both come out

>raid Ray has a defense buff and shuffles orbs every turn, but as a bonus buggy makes perfects easier to hit
Damn, if only there was a new legend that gave a full board of orbs and reduced defense, and whose CA depended on hitting perfects...
>Also your FC special is sealed for the whole run
AND IF ONLY YOU COULD NOT RELY ON SAID LEGEND AS A FRIEND BUT YOU HAD TO PULL HIM YOURSELF

Bamco does it again

Ded game already

I hope the new Ray is a striker and gives full rainbow orbs to everyone and heals for 100x his recovery so I don't have to pull shirahoshi

so the law on stage 18? heals to full under 20% i think

fucked my run up because i didnt know

>wake up
>no Pudding

>wake up
>no Katakuri

every time I think they can't outdo themselves with the bullshit, they actually prove me wrong
I'm sure there will be other teams, but this is just a pain in the ass

it is time

>Just as your battle with them begins, they'll use Special Bind on your Friend Captain and Helper and give themselves a DEF boost!

Oh it would be a SHAME if something happened to your Special Bind and DEF boost

Show me a team.

It doesn't work if he's a captain you retards.
God, Shiryubabbies don't even know how their unit works.

>show me a team for a raid that isn't out
probably the usual Shiryu Shiryu, Inazuma Marco, 2 high HP slashers
no GPU this time because of the delay restriction

>locks your FRIEND CAPTAIN
>you can use him as a sub anyway with raid Doffy captain
who's the idiot here?

I'm aware. Still doesn't change the fact that I can just use Violet and wave goodbye to Ray if he doesn't revive

Just stall out the debuff :^)

>"Oh it would be a SHAME if something happened to your Special Bind"

then don't quote the both of us when saying we're retarded
yes I am aware the other guy is dumb because he doesn't know how sailors work, that's not specific to Shiryu

Still, it's incredibly inefficient to go with one Shiryu. It' clearly still an awful option unless you're a Shiryubabby who can't clear content normally.

I'm sure there will be better options, but my post was more meant as anger at the fact that they literally push a raid where YOU have to pull the legend of the month, can't even use a friend captain (or use TSNami to fully remove the, presumably, 99 turn special bind because she also delays and you'll get fucked by the delay answer)
Shiryu still works even if they stack all odds against you like this

there will be other teams, but this is just bullshit

Can someone put up an Elizabello as a captain for a few minutes? Want to clear Law forest ASAP

>8.0 Coming to Japan with brand new Mode of play
>Exclusive Raid coming to Global
>Thread is dead as fuck
>2 threads died yesterday 200 posts in
It's time to abandon ship boys, it's been a great ride...

I've noticed it too. We've been dead as absolute fuck recently, even with shit going on. Although someone will claim "no one's posting since we're all playing" sort of shit. It's still too dead even for that excuse.

feel free to leave

That's what you get when people shit on others based on the version you're playing.
And you can't really discuss the new mode or Rayraid since we haven't tried it yet. Now we just wait

Yeah I made a separate account to reroll for this sugo. I got buggy along with Lucci so I'll just decide to keep them both.

It's all because of the mods, I got a warning yesterday for making a funpost

>funpost
>globalcuck, globalbaby

Should have gotten a permanent ban

So it's you then.
Have fun killing the general you cuck, I'm sure it'll be fun once you're the only one posting in it.

Wasn't me, I'm just sick and tired of 1-2-3 of you degenerates shitting up every thread in the last few weeks

>post about global news, global content
>"LMAO FUCKING GLOBKEK GLOBABBIES WHO THE FUCK EVEN PLAYS GLOBAL HAHAHA"

>post about japan news, japan contenct
>"HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS SHIT WE GET YOU FUCKING MAD GLOBTARDS? NOONE EVEN PLAYS GLOBAL"

>post about a new player starting on global
>"WHO THE FUCK PLAYS ON GLOBAL JUST REROLL FOR LUCY LMAO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. ARE YOU A GLOBKEK TOO? XD"

>post nothing
>"I WANT TO FUCK CARROT/NAMI/ROBIN, BUIIILT XDDD CARROT MASTER RACE!"

It's just a fucking cesspool of degenerate shitposting where you cannot even post anything without you retards starting to shitpost like your life depends on it.

At least put on a trip so other people here can filter you. But I guess you'd be too much of a pussy to do that.

>global tard actually reported it enough to get it deleted
This is sad

So leave.

I've been in this general since the start, I'm not about to leave because some lifeless autist jumped in to shitpost about elitism in a fucking mobile game. By all means, continue to shitpost, I hope the mods do a good work and permaban you eventually

>I've been in this general since the start, I'm not about to leave...
It's nice to see Global players apply the same logic both to their game as well as real life.

It really is. The whole "Discord" and "General Split" were always huge memes, but it's personally making more sense with time seeing how these autists are just outright killing the general.

Coming to this thread I feel like Gordon Ramsay walking to those kitchens full filth and inept people, and the owner is oblivious of why his restaurant isn't successful.

>Kimono SHs 2 the same time as Sakazuki books
When was the last time you felt like you xould farm anything?

kys

probably early summer

I'm okay with weekly new fortnights, since this will result in not having to wait a fucking year for skillbooks on new characters.

On the other hand, it is way too busy recently

At least they are helping with those shitty returning fortnights.

Waifu shitposting > reigon wars shitposting

The bigger help will be the returning colos that will come out starting next batch

I still miss sockets on a lot of colo units. Also no more waiting half a year for Colo Kid situations

Apparently not, since they're reported too and even got the last thread deleted.

New volume cover

Why are the new chapters coming out on Fridays recently? Did they move the Shounen Jump release day?

Some scan providers got caught by the Jump police

Why can't Oda colour for shit?

>Big Mom looks like those trashy women who live in trailer parks
>Where's my nigga Cracker?
>Smoothy looks too old with the white hair
>Perospero looking fine as fuck next to best boi
>Katakuri literally flawless
>Lots of characters I don't care about
>Streusen with the pink I digg
>These batches will break the game like nothing before

>Luffy has black hair and red clothes
>Katakuri has black clothes and red hair
GODA

I'm still pissed that Katakuri doesn't have black hair
how the fuck does this look like PINK to anyone?

Big Mom's hair looks like Doffy's feather/fur coat thing.

>inb4 Doffy scalped Big Mom once

except he doesn't

>Best boy has pink hair

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BEST GIRL BRULEE

>I've noticed it too. We've been dead as absolute fuck recently, even with shit going on
Because most global players were hardcore gem buyers so realizing that Bamco scammed their asses just made them to quit the game altogether. It's not like going to jp isn't gonna benefit Bamco.

I actually laughed out loud at this one, good job user

Can someone put up an Elizabello as captain on global?

Storm Pirates here. How did everyone do with their sugo pulls? I got dupes and fake golds.

Bump